Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) (48473 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Adeboye Is Not Wrong / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by adekoonlay(m): 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
adetsim:

It seems you are new to Kemi Olunloyo and her lunacy. May be you are hearing/knowing her for the first time because that's how you sounded. If you are truly grounded in the word of God, you will know a true man of God. Please let her stop sinning against God.
guy ure so brain washed that u can't even think straight anymore.Men of God, men of God, I wonder when God came to ur house and told u this is my man. U better pray to ur God urself rather than looking up to men u don't know wat they do behind close doors. Little word they say is enuf for d wise one.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by donodion(m): 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
charlesazeh: Kemi Olunloyo is the daughter of a former Oyo state governor, Victor Omololu Olunloyo and below is what she said about Pastor Adeboye.

[s]Cultist and Gay Pastor PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE will be in Ibadan Monday. Since he is coming to leave my city with his CURSE, I hope his private plane crashes on take off at Alakia if curses rain that day. Post a comment and try disrespecting my views on my page and you will see the block button fast. Do you think Adeboye is an overstretched modern cultist who sells pure water, bread[/s],[b] schools with N635,000 a term tuition [s]filled with cocaine addicted children and simply turned his congregation into religious bondage? The church is a business and not a place to fool and lie others.[/b][/s]

https://www.facebook.com/MadamGovernor/posts/566731216748025
Of all the yabis nonsense na dis one caught my attention.Come let us reason together..where a demand from congregat who wanted to, should be in various categories of N100,N200,etc a month for the university project. Yet a tuition fee of this amount (N635,000)for the same people interested in sending their wards to the very same university they are categorically paid for,is slammed upon.... angry angry angry angry IT IS WRONG!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Adeniyiadeyemo: 2:49am On Dec 23, 2013
I want to beg Pastor Adeboye to out of his meek heart forgive this lady. Atimes, wrong information could make people do the wrong thing.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by dblasting(m): 3:34am On Dec 23, 2013
That's just it.
adekoonlay:
true men of God has confirmed by who? I'm not supporting her but I'll say she's got a point but my problem is d way she put her point forward." Only God knows his own people"
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 23, 2013
ajoguegbe: Jesus was called Beelzebub( head of demons) the devil never changes method. Same old ways and people still fall for it

Matthew 12:22 Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw. 12:23 And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David? 12:24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils. 12:25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: 12:26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand? 12:27 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges. 12:28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you. 12:29 Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house. 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

If you have read the above, tell me Where Jesus was called Beelzebub
I don't know Where some of you manufacture things!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by jnoz23(m): 5:55am On Dec 23, 2013
homesteady: #Yawns
Eya! Her period of fame has finished! Nobody even cares about her again!

on point
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by JaaizTech: 6:32am On Dec 23, 2013
Olu'femi Abbey:
It's just a shame that the 'bad eggs' among our contemporary pastors are given demon-possessed and unrepentant souls like Kemi the guts to riddicule and slander true Men of God. This is getting too far. She has completely given herself to the devil as instrument of distractions. Many things may be wrong with the Church presently but it is not a mortal's RIGHT to do say whatever thought comes into their mind.

While many may be frustrated with the rate at which scandals are rampant in the Church of God, what we can do is pray for her. Jesus owns the church, He can plant, grow and discontinue whichever assembly He wants...at His own time. We should be careful about what we say about the Church and her leaders. Let God be the ULTIMATE JUDGE.

Kemi Oluloyo needs our prayers. May God have mercy on her.
It is thought like this one that perpetuate the deception and fraud going in the Churches today. You think if you hide the stink in the churches you are protecting the christendom Oh no, you are encouraging those thieving pastors to continue while their followers suffer both mentally and materially in silence. People can only take so much, and people are beginning to see through these wonder-pastors.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by JaaizTech: 6:37am On Dec 23, 2013
Adeniyiadeyemo: I want to beg Pastor Adeboye to out of his meek heart forgive this lady. Atimes, wrong information could make people do the wrong thing.
Get it into your skull, He is not GOD. He falls sick the way you and I do. He eats the same way you and I do. Stop being deceived, many of Adeboye have come and gone. Remember JESU OYINGBO He was just as highly reverred.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by blueeyes1: 8:40am On Dec 23, 2013
Olu'femi Abbey:

Kemi Oluloyo needs our prayers. May God have mercy on her.
may God not have mercy on her,may thunder strike dat her useless mouth. Attention seeking,noise making mo:ron.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by januzaj(m): 9:22am On Dec 23, 2013
Wen jesus was on earth i dnt tink he had up to 2 horses or donkey and he was preaching to d whole world....bt d so called men of God are now competing for luxurious lifestyles....end tym tinz
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by ChiefDeKlimax: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2013
Criminal Ibos: lmao!!..you have point though..!

WHERE IS THE POINT THERE? SHE MUST HAVE TRIED TO LURE THE MAN OF GOD TO BED BUT TO NO AVAIL, HENCE THE NAME GAY....GUYS THINK!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by soksy(f): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
na only witch dey knw witch...dat means she is also a cultist.U better ask God 4 forgiveness
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
LOL Lord have mercy. This can't be taken seriously.
I'm sure Adeboye has better things to do than give her the attention she so craves.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by divex(f): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
ON POINT. I've look at redeem church and i don't really see anything religious about that church. OLORUN. Just hypocrites and cultist n self righteous ppl who encourage others to come to their church but their lifestyle is rubbish

My flatmate, a redeem member and also a chorister there. Every night around 8:30 to 9:00pm, that is when her choir master will come and sit down in the parlour ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, till 10pm 11pm, sometimes they go enter room, sometimes i go dey here door banging up and down. They guy comes to my house and lies down like a king on my couch. Then when he sees me, he starts preaching. [size=24pt]HYPOCRITES[/size]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by olas24u(f): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
All The Nigerian pastors brainwashing people are all bastards.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by olas24u(f): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
divex: ON POINT. I've look at redeem church and i don't really see anything religious about that church. OLORUN. Just hypocrites and cultist n self righteous ppl who encourage others to come to their church but their lifestyle is rubbish

My flatmate, a redeem member and also a chorister there. Every night around 8:30 to 9:00pm, that is when her choir master will come and sit down in the parlour ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, till 10pm 11pm, sometimes they go enter room, sometimes i go dey here door banging up and down. They guy comes to my house and lies down like a king on my couch. Then when he sees me, he starts preaching. [size=24pt]HYPOCRITES[/size]
Body needs refreshments
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by ebukaOtika(m): 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
blue eyes1: may God not have mercy on her,may thunder strike dat her useless mouth. Attention seeking,noise making mo:ron.

You see what i am trying to pass across ,,.,,. ALL THEY PREACH EVERYDAY Is FIRE KILL THEM,.,,, THUNDER FIRE THEM,.,,,. Motor KILL THEM,.,,,. Die! ! ! Die ! Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,,.,,,, that is what you hear Almost Everyday,,.,,,,.... Like i said ,,.,,. Let The Pastor Clear our own Doubt by defending himself if this gets to him,,.,,,, and stop Ranting and Panting on HIS BEHALF,,.,,. biko i no insult you o
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by ebukaOtika(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
Chief De Klimax:

WHERE IS THE POINT THERE? SHE MUST HAVE TRIED TO LURE THE MAN OF GOD TO BED BUT TO NO AVAIL, HENCE THE NAME GAY....GUYS THINK!

NONSENSECEBLE,,.,,,,.. Lure ko,.,,, reduce ni,,.,,. Oga Think
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by rezzy: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
divex: ON POINT. I've look at redeem church and i don't really see anything religious about that church. OLORUN. Just hypocrites and cultist n self righteous ppl who encourage others to come to their church but their lifestyle is rubbish

If you're having grudgies with your flatmate, go settle it with her. Why only seeing the bad ones, and not the good ones. Like attracts like.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by olas24u(f): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
rezzy:

If you're having grudgies with your flatmate, go settle it with her. Why only seeing the bad ones, and not the good ones. Like attracts like.
So you don't read of pastors having sex with members of the church abi?It is all brain washing of the citizen ,how come almost every 500 meters you can find a church and yet the crime rate is so high,with looters seating in front of the church.For many years it has been the same.You can quote another verse from the bible.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by rezzy: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
olas24u:
So you don't read of pastors having sex with members of the church abi?

Its happening everyday and BTW, they arent pastors. God didnt call them, they called themselves or rather, their stomach called them

olas24u: It is all brain washing of the citizen ,how come almost every 500 meters you can find a church and yet the crime rate is so high,with looters seating in front of the church.For many years it has been the same.

its so because people go to church for so many reasons. Imagine, a young man returning from church and you asked him of the pastor's topic and text, he cant even remember.
Its not abt going to church, its doing the word. When we fail to practice what the word of God says, then crime will remain in the society.

olas24u: You can quote another verse from the bible.

I can't remember quoting any verse before, or did i?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by olas24u(f): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
rezzy:

Its happening everyday and BTW, they arent pastors. God didnt call them, they called themselves or rather, their stomach called them

its so because people go to church for so many reasons. Imagine, a young man returning from church and you asked him of the pastor's topic and text, he cant even remember.
Its not abt going to church, its doing the word. When we fail to practice what the word of God says, then crime will remain in the society.

You have started the brain washing abi?Make ogun fire you. You better open your eyes and lets develop our country and stop this nonsense.Instead of factories you have churches is it not madness to you.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by olas24u(f): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
rezzy:

I know you can quote a paragraph to suite your argument.That is how the citizens have been brainwashed till date

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by rezzy: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
[quote author=olas24u][/quote]

The ogun you asked to fire me has blinded your eyes before now.
If they have refused to build factories why not build or you dey forbid to build?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by olas24u(f): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
rezzy:

The ogun you asked to fire me has blinded your eyes before now.
If they have refused to build factories why not build or you dey forbid to build?

church business is more profitable .Even the universities were people donated and carried blocks there children could not afford.But they can attend the church and donate, confirm maga,s
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by dorox(m): 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
Chief De Klimax:

Or perhaps he tried to sleep with some guy known to her, hence the name gay.....guys think!
You should understand that speculation is not fact evet if it appears to make sense to you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Wonderchild: 12:21am On Dec 24, 2013
Take it or leave it. Pastor E.A Adeboye is a true man of God, no matter what you say about him doesn't bulge him. His mission is 2 mk heaven and 2 take as many people along with him. Leave judgement to God. 4 whatever u say, will b accounted 4, on d judgement day. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by olas24u(f): 12:26am On Dec 24, 2013
Wonderchild: Take it or leave it. Pastor E.A Adeboye is a true man of God, no matter what you say about him doesn't bulge him. His mission is 2 mk heaven and 2 take as many people along with him. Leave judgement to God. 4 whatever u say, will b accounted 4, on d judgement day. Shalom!

fanatic

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by samtol4(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2013
The lord will have mercy on her! Perhaps if she was married d husband for tamed her ! Ist it was iyabo insulting obasanjo now dis kemi insulting pa adeboye ! Where is d "omo lu wa bi"in d yoruba setting ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by olas24u(f): 8:56am On Dec 24, 2013
samtol4: The lord will have mercy on her! Perhaps if she was married d husband for tamed her ! Ist it was iyabo insulting obasanjo now dis kemi insulting pa adeboye ! Where is d "omo lu wa bi"in d yoruba setting ?
olodo!brainwashed
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by onyxo76(m): 9:02am On Dec 24, 2013
olas24u:
olodo!brainwashed
you seem to be a very foul mood , just blasting everyone. In any case where do you hope to end up when you've completed your journey on this earth?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by olas24u(f): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2013
onyxo76: you seem to be a very foul mood , just blasting everyone. In any case where do you hope to end up when you've completed your journey on this earth?
just be moderate in the practice of religion,you can pray for yourself and not follow people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) / RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.