Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,527 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

MAC Cosmetics To Expand Presence In Africa, Opens First Store In Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / MAC Cosmetics To Expand Presence In Africa, Opens First Store In Nigeria (1710 Views)

MAC Cosmetics Suppliers From U.S. / MAC Cosmetics Lagos / Where To Buy Mac Cosmetics In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAC Cosmetics To Expand Presence In Africa, Opens First Store In Nigeria by anonymous6(f): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
[b]"With a population of 166.6 million, it made obvious sense for MAC Cosmetics to expand its brand to Lagos, Nigeria– but the Estée Lauder Inc. owned company is not stopping there. As reported by WWD, the global retailer has a set plan to expand throughout Africa with a three-year strategy. In December they plan to open a storefront in Zambia and in early January, Botswana.

“MAC has always been a trailblazer in emerging markets — India, Brazil and Turkey, for example,” Karen Buglisi the global brand president for MAC Cosmetics told the trade publication. “We believe that the breadth of our product line, particularly in foundation shades, and our pricing will appeal to the Nigerian market, as well other African markets.”

Having experience in South Africa with over 20 MACs in the country, they also plan to have a resident trainer and a senior makeup artist in each locale. “We want customers to be able to go to any market in the world and have a seamless service experience, and we will provide top-notch education to make this happen. We want to go in to Africa boldly and say, ‘We’re here.’,” Buglisi added."

''With a population of 166.6 million, it made obvious sense for MAC Cosmetics to expand its brand to Lagos, Nigeria– but the Estée Lauder Inc. owned company is not stopping there. As reported by WWD, the global retailer has a set plan to expand throughout Africa with a three-year strategy. In December they plan to open a storefront in Zambia and in early January, Botswana.

“MAC has always been a trailblazer in emerging markets — India, Brazil and Turkey, for example,” Karen Buglisi the global brand president for MAC Cosmetics told the trade publication. “We believe that the breadth of our product line, particularly in foundation shades, and our pricing will appeal to the Nigerian market, as well other African markets.”

Having experience in South Africa with over 20 MACs in the country, they also plan to have a resident trainer and a senior makeup artist in each locale. “We want customers to be able to go to any market in the world and have a seamless service experience, and we will provide top-notch education to make this happen. We want to go in to Africa boldly and say, ‘We’re here.’,” Buglisi added."[/b]
http://styleblazer.com/125425/mac-cosmetics-to-expand-presence-in-africa-opens-first-store-in-nigeria/
Re: MAC Cosmetics To Expand Presence In Africa, Opens First Store In Nigeria by Uglyduckling: 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nice!! I love MAC products even though they are on the expensive side.
Re: MAC Cosmetics To Expand Presence In Africa, Opens First Store In Nigeria by anonymous6(f): 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ugly duckling: Nice!! I love MAC products even though they are on the expensive side.

I'm nuetral about MAC and never used their products but I know many black women, particulairly nigerian women love it. Maybe I may give it a try but I am a Iman and Fashion fair fan
Re: MAC Cosmetics To Expand Presence In Africa, Opens First Store In Nigeria by Uglyduckling: 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sure! Give it a try. I love iman products too but I haven't used any fashion fair product.
Re: MAC Cosmetics To Expand Presence In Africa, Opens First Store In Nigeria by anonymous6(f): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
Ugly duckling: Sure! Give it a try. I love iman products too but I haven't used any fashion fair product.

try it, fashion fair is a good product
Re: MAC Cosmetics To Expand Presence In Africa, Opens First Store In Nigeria by anonymous6(f): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2014

(1) (Reply)

18 Years Old Bolarinde Damilola Rebecca Wins Face Of Amber 2014 / Make Up Essentials / Please Kindly Help Me Vote My Cousin To Win This Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.