Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. (1465 Views)

Is It Possible For A 35 Year Old Yoruba Man With A Good Job To Be Single? / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
The success of every relationship or marriage lies hugely on the woman, we are homemakers/builders. There is this general mentality we go with, dat a man should txt first, call first and do so many other things first. If he doesn't then he doesn't love you or care about you. A man should take care of all ur bills else he isn't man enough. Well life and love have gone beyond dat, men have a lot on their mind, so remembering to call first or txt first might not be dat easy, but that doesn't mean they care less. What's wrong if we the ladies do that first? Does it make us less who we are? What's wrong in a woman showing her affection or expressing her feeling for her husband or man? Relationship is not a one-man business, a man equally needs care, love, attention etc. Am not saying the men shouldn't put in effort to make their affair or marriage work. Am saying we the women have responsibilities too that we seem to be ignoring. What's wrong if you buy your man or husband a gift for xmas? For once give and not expect. Stop making men scared of festive periods. Take him out if u have kids, take them all out on your treat. Make them feel loved and wanted. Some men only get gifts on their birthdays, and its not more than boxers and singlets. But we expect more expensive gifts. Am not against the women cause am one, am just saying we all rise up and make a change. A man earns 200k and his wife earns 250k and he is expected to carry the entire family on the 200k and still save, you as the wife what's your 250k for? Cause u still expect him to send money to your family. Let's learn to help, we are helpers not liability. Let's make the men comfortable and not at edge always. Do you know why some men don't tell their women the exact amount they earn? Its the fear of being expected to spend it all on them. Be wise, make your home don't break it. God bless your effort

Copy and paste.
Love it, thought I should share.

4 Likes

Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by ednut1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
keep makin d home while oga has a nice time outside wit diff babes
Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
ednut1: keep makin d home while oga has a nice time outside wit diff babes

grin may u not marry tuface.
Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
What I am trying to say is that relationships should be a two way thing, not just on ur man
Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
true talk
Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by Alexk2(m): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
spot on....itz a two way thing..u do ur part, i also do my own part....relationshp work best wen nobody is holding anyfin back.

1 Like

Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by slap1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
It's a symbiotic relationship. I once had a friend who said it is my DUTY to call her EVERYDAY.

1 Like

Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
grin
Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
@Topic
It's not the job of the lady. Stop putting burdens on yourself. A relationship must be supported by both parties. Both parties must have their hands on deck to ensure the relationship does not fail.
Men see ladies who try to maintain a relationship as a desperate one. And when a lady makes much investment on a relationship(investment as in time, money, intimacy etc), she tends to suffer a major heart break if there is ever a break up.
Let the man also ensure he does his part.
Relationship founded on the effort of a single partner is bound for the rocks.

1 Like

Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by Enegod(m): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
well said.. front page please!!
Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by Enegod(m): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
boooked
Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
idnoble135: @Topic
It's not the job of the lady. Stop putting burdens on yourself. A relationship must be supported by both parties. Both parties must have their hands on deck to ensure the relationship does not fail.
Men see ladies who try to maintain a relationship as a desperate one. And when a lady makes much investment on a relationship(investment as in time, money, intimacy etc), she tends to suffer a major heart break if there is ever a break up.
thank you jare

1 Like

Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
idnoble135: @Topic
Tank you sir. Tank you sir.

1 Like

Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by aywhy93(m): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
Rityben:
The success of every relationship or marriage lies hugely on the woman, we are homemakers/builders. There is this general mentality we go with, dat a man should txt first, call first and do so many other things first. If he doesn't then he doesn't love you or care about you. A man should take care of all ur bills else he isn't man enough. Well life and love have gone beyond dat, men have a lot on their mind, so remembering to call first or txt first might not be dat easy, but that doesn't mean they care less. What's wrong if we the ladies do that first? Does it make us less who we are? What's wrong in a woman showing her affection or expressing her feeling for her husband or man? Relationship is not a one-man business, a man equally needs care, love, attention etc. Am not saying the men shouldn't put in effort to make their affair or marriage work. Am saying we the women have responsibilities too that we seem to be ignoring. What's wrong if you buy your man or husband a gift for xmas? For once give and not expect. Stop making men scared of festive periods. Take him out if u have kids, take them all out on your treat. Make them feel loved and wanted. Some men only get gifts on their birthdays, and its not more than boxers and singlets. But we expect more expensive gifts. Am not against the women cause am one, am just saying we all rise up and make a change. A man earns 200k and his wife earns 250k and he is expected to carry the entire family on the 200k and still save, you as the wife what's your 250k for? Cause u still expect him to send money to your family. Let's learn to help, we are helpers not liability. Let's make the men comfortable and not at edge always. Do you know why some men don't tell their women the exact amount they earn? Its the fear of being expected to spend it all on them. Be wise, make your home don't break it. God bless your effort

Copy and paste.

[size=14pt]Really Nice Post... A relationship should lie on both parties though but as you said... I also think it lies on Ladies most, If a Lady's got a nice, caring and wise man, he wont take the lady's investment on the relationship(investment as in time, money, intimacy etc) for being so desperate, but will appreciate it instead... A man like me, cool[/size]
Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
aywhy93:

[size=14pt]Really Nice Post... A relationship should lie on both parties though but as you said... I also think it lies on Ladies most, If a Lady's got a nice, caring and wise man, he wont take the lady's investment on the relationship(investment as in time, money, intimacy etc) for being so desperate, but will appreciate it instead... A man like me, cool[/size]
Abeg give me ur pin or Whatsapp no wink
Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by 190theclown: 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
Rityben:

Copy and paste.

Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by 190theclown: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Rityben:

One question - U don marry ?
Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

One question - U don marry ?
I never see Mr right
Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by Enegod(m): 6:53am On Dec 23, 2013
Rityben:
I never see Mr right
na for nairaland you de find mr right? undecided there are so many mr lefts here grin
Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2013
Enegod: na for nairaland you de find mr right? undecided there are so many mr lefts here grin
To be on the safe side, am Miss Left for every Mr Left grin grin
Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by 190theclown: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2013
Rityben:
I never see Mr right

No wonder you dey hustle for prick like this grin grin

Its aite - the lawd is your strength grin grin
Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

shocked undecided
Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 23, 2013
Abi o lipsrsealed
Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2013
Werey grin grin grin
190-the-clown:

Its aite - the lawd is your strength grin grin
Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by 190theclown: 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
kulyie: Werey grin grin grin
undecided undecided
Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by Joe50(m): 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
a very good post ever from a lady kiss kiss kiss kiss

a relationship is two-sided not one-sided
Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by aywhy93(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
Rityben:

LoL... BBM - 76427B64 and WhatsApp - 08167240799
Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by aywhy93(m): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
[size=16pt]Mods... E jowo, E bawa ti kinni yii si Front Page naooo wink wink grin grin[/size]
Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by ireneidiva(f): 6:40am On Dec 24, 2013
Every emeka, kemi and hassan now give advice. Mtchew
Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
ireneidiva: Every emeka, kemi and hassan now give advice. Mtchew
Your comment just said a lot abt you.
Re: It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship. by ireneidiva(f): 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Rityben:
Your comment just said a lot abt you.

ok

(1) (Reply)

Did You End Up With Your First Love? / Ladies... Y'all Inputs Needed / Sex Can Exist Without Love, But True Love Can Exist Without Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.