Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Is She Cheating On Me??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Cheating On Me??? (2815 Views)

My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se / She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Cheating On Me??? by vizkiz: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
So my qf started actinq stranqe(donno wt d prob is) we hav nt been 2qether since d strike (ASUU) started her phone is always on hold n anytime i asked who she's chatinq with,she would say someone undecided(so i dnt need 2 knw?) even when we chat on either BBM, Fb or whatsApp she replies my msq like 3-4 minz after i send any msq if i complain,she wuld say i dnt trust her n infact she wuld tell me she's beqininq 2 qt tired of my complains...i am feelinq jealous n anqry...i jst need an advice! Wt shuld i do
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by fijiano202(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
Am tired with Nairaland and all this ladies wahala..Guy dont love too much cos we she breaks ur heart it wont hurt too much and why all is ''q'' for ''g'' is fear of heartbreak making you type rubbish

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by vizkiz: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
fijiano202: Am tired with Nairaland and all this ladies wahala..Guy dont love too much cos we she breaks ur heart it wont hurt too much and why all is ''q'' for ''g'' is fear of heartbreak making you type rubbish

i jst prefer d ''q'' to ''g'' jst my kindda style of typing...n 4 d advice we hv been datinq nw almost 4yrs can u qo dt lonq without fallinq ''too much inlove'' with a girl M nt a kid bro i knw wuh m sayinq here...jst need an advice b4 i do sumtin i miqht reqret
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
Be the dumper and not the dumpee. Dump her and move on. Love ain't by force son.

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by vizkiz: 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
Yoruba_Jesus: Be the dumper and not the dumpee. Dump her and move on. Love ain't by force son.

she's nt avoidinq me(dnt qt me wronq) she even calls me Mostly...buh she easily qts annoyd wif me on thinqs dt dnt make sence n its kindda hrt-breakinq...i dnt wanna break her hrt(i actually disvirqind her) so u knw wuh miqht happen if i try dt undecided i'm jst way in Over my head...
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by fijiano202(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
vizkiz:
i jst prefer d ''q'' to ''g'' jst my kindda style of typing...n 4 d advice we hv been datinq nw almost 4yrs can u qo dt lonq without fallinq ''too much inlove'' with a girl M nt a kid bro i knw wuh m sayinq here...jst need an advice b4 i do sumtin i miqht reqret
ok just act like a novice and do as if u dont suspect anything,4yrs is a long time,just relax and try to watch her attitude and behavior towards u
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Zumarocket(f): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
kill her befor she kill u.

dats hw e dey start. she will nvr agree dat she is cheatin even if u caught her in d action.

look for a girl a give u time. wen she start seein it. she will knw hw it feels to change.

last bullet bro.: nvr in ur life trusth a woman. dnt give all ur love. they change forgetin they re hurtin some1. so as she change. change too. else u wil be on d losin side.

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by vizkiz: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2013
fijiano202: ok just act like a novice and do as if u dont suspect anything,4yrs is a long time,just relax and try to watch her attitude and behavior towards u

Bro,i'v qat 2 say d truth here....m nt d *sit n watch type* i dnt knw hw 2 keep tins in my mind...it distracts my attension alot(i'v tried it many tyms) i pour out my mind 2 her n she says she's nt cheatinq on me...buh m beqininq 2 loose trust 4 her n its hurtinq me in cnt trust her after so much tym wif her sh*it!
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Enegod(m): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
go out and have fun with other females...You are thinking too much and its not good for your health

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by vizkiz: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
Zumarocket: kill her befor she kill u.
dats hw e dey start. she will nvr agree dat she is cheatin even if u caught her in d action.
look for a girl a give u time. wen she start seein it. she will knw hw it feels to change.
last bullet bro.: nvr in ur life trusth a woman. dnt give all ur love. they change forgetin they re hurtin some1. so as she change. change too. else u wil be on d losin side.

i reali appreciate dis tnx alot! Buh do yuh tink its possible divertinq my attension on d ''new girl''(considerinq hw lonq i'v been cominq wif her?) i hav neva double dated
n i'm nt sure if she's cheatinq on me M jst sayinq these frm wt i observed abt her these past weeks...its like she's nt d kindda girl i use 2 knw 2yrs aqo
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Excel30: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
No affair will work without honesty&Transperancy.Y hide things fr someone,u profess to love?End the affair before u get hurt.

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by vizkiz: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
Enegod: go out and have fun with other females...You are thinking too much and its not good for your health

yeah i'v qat oda female frnds(even some dt wanna qo out wif me)buh i cnt(i'm nt qay oooh) its jst cuz i'm stuck wif dis girl...like i said i was d 1st quy she ever had sex wif(and still d only)i knw dis...she's qat qood attitude...she's also a wife material(200yards) grin buh she's chanqinq Frm wt i use 2 knw her 2 b...i jst wish i culd do sumtin dt wuld let her knw m nt happy n @ d same tym nt break her hrt..do u understand wuh m tryinq 2 say?
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by vizkiz: 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
Excel 30 :
No affair will work without honesty&Transperancy.Y hide things fr someone,u profess to love?End the affair before u get hurt.

bro,she miqht kill herself if i do(m nt kiddinq) i jst need wisdom dts wuh m seekinq 4 wt 2 do 2 qain her back/chanqe her 2 wt she use 2 b
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Matildachinyere(f): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
Guy sit her down and tell her ur mind *as in everything, from how she has changed To how u are beginning to lose trust * and don't be sentimental, and let her know dat if d relationship has to continue, she has to respect ur position,opinions and feelings towards her *don't be imposive oo abeg * from her response, u will know if d relationship has to end or continue to greater heights. #tell her in a gentle like manner but let ur feelings show #

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Saraha1(f): 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
Following.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by vizkiz: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
Matildachinyere: Guy sit her down and tell her ur mind *as in everything, from how she has changed To how u are beginning to lose trust * and don't be sentimental, and let her know dat if d relationship has to continue, she has to respect ur position,opinions and feelings towards her *don't be imposive oo abeg * from her response, u will know if d relationship has to end or continue to greater heights. #tell her in a gentle like manner but let ur feelings show #

believe me,i wuldnt bother brinqinq dis here if i'v nt ran outta options...she jst keep usinq d word ''u knw m a girl n quys would qo after me''(yeah she's pwety i qt dat) n most tyms i'll b like wtf! Dnt qurls qo after me too She tells me abt d quys n all dt sh*iit buh i dnt wanna knw! All i wnt z my switzz(ness) back 2 wt she use 2 b *dehmn!* i tink am qoinq crazy!
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Adaeze003(f): 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
I dunno if she's cheating(I mean, how the heck am I to know) but I know that nagging makes one indifferent. Stop nagging and trust her. She said she's not and you have no proof so just act normal. When you guys get back together you'll know by her behavior.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by karo93: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
4yrs..well shes a little bored of u(e don tay).....so shes kinda enjoying fresh talks and attention and care from new guys......if shes a good girl she ll just flirt a little,if shes bad she will cheat a little....

but bottom line if she still uses her credit to call u den she still loves you and since you deflowered her she will find it hard to leave you.

Relax bro,she is bored i guess you could occupy urself wit oda tins and stop thinking of only her or start taking her out and having fun with her.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by vizkiz: 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
Adaeze003: I dunno if she's cheating(I mean, how the heck am I to know) but I know that nagging makes one indifferent. Stop nagging and trust her. She said she's not and you have no proof so just act normal. When you guys get back together you'll know by her behavior.

wt if it turns out she is cheatinq on me den wuh amma surpose 2 do den U knw its nt easy been away frm d person u love 4 so lonq...xpecialy wif wts qoinq on nowadays ASUU bfs/qfs (i was almost a victim) i almost slept wif my church member when she came visitinq in my room...buh i culd withstand d temptation cuz i culdnt do it(thouqh i was fastinq den) grin bt u knw ladies can easily b manipulated...wuh if she qts involved wif a *bad quy* n he manipulates her (m jst tryinq 2 keep her frm doz fool$ angry)
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by vizkiz: 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
karo93: 4yrs..well shes a little bored of u(e don tay).....so shes kinda enjoying fresh talks and attention and care from new guys......if shes a good girl she ll just flirt a little,if shes bad she will cheat a little....
but bottom line if she still uses her credit to call u den she still loves you and since you deflowered her she will find it hard to leave you.
Relax bro,she is bored i guess you could occupy urself wit oda tins and stop thinking of only her or start taking her out and having fun with her.

hmmmn...u'v qat a point there...thouqh i'v been kindda busy wif my final year exams/projects b4 d strike...didnt reali hav much tym (she understands) buh i fink she's qetinq bored...mayb i shuld try n take her out 4 fun...
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by gulfer: 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
vizkiz:

believe me,i wuldnt bother brinqinq dis here if i'v nt ran outta options...she jst keep usinq d word ''u knw m a girl n quys would qo after me''(yeah she's pwety i qt dat) n most tyms i'll b like wtf! Dnt qurls qo after me too She tells me abt d quys n all dt sh*iit buh i dnt wanna knw! All i wnt z my switzz(ness) back 2 wt she use 2 b *dehmn!* i tink am qoinq crazy!
Guy, you can't have her back to the way she was as you've already opened her eyes to the sweetest taboo grin grin. Just be the man and ensure she understands your aversion to her flirtations with other guys. Like others have advised, take your mind off her and maybe find a girl to take your mind off.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by vizkiz: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2013
gulfer: Guy, you can't have her back to the way she was as you've already opened her eyes to the sweetest taboo grin grin. Just be the man and ensure she understands your aversion to her flirtations with other guys. Like others have advised, take your mind off her and maybe find a girl to take your mind off.

grin i opend her eyes (yeah i feel like a boss 2 dt) tnx thouqh. . .buh do yuh tink its possible qetinq another girl expecially in dis part of d world dt wunt flirt wif quyseven do worse!
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 22, 2013
the way you handle this would determine if the relationship is heading for a rock,or continue...don't be too offensive in your approach,else you tend to loose her,mind you,you ain't the best guy out there,just play cool,and see thing turn around.

Its her world now,little distraction is allowed,but getting carried away is the problem. Most ladies are easily carried away.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by ednut1(m): 2:43am On Dec 22, 2013
hack her facebook. it reveals all cos pple dont boda to delete msgs der. once dated a saint bt d day I hack d facebook na 3 of us dey share am. tank me later
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 22, 2013
If it doesn't feel right, then something is wrong. Discuss your doubts with her, if you still don't feel satisfied, break up with her.
A relationship that lacks trust is a good as a phone without network signal, only used for playing games . Its better that way, than to cheat.

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Homguy(m): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2013
Enegod: go out and have fun with other females...You are thinking too much and its not good for your health
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Mcoldsoja(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2013
vizkiz:

bro,she miqht kill herself if i do(m nt kiddinq) i jst need wisdom dts wuh m seekinq 4 wt 2 do 2 qain her back/chanqe her 2 wt she use 2 b

No kind of relationship will work without trust. You both have got to have a serious one on one talk. let her know your doubts and fears and let her do same. you both have to work it out.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Energito: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2013
vizkiz: So my qf started actinq stranqe(donno wt d prob is) we hav nt been 2qether since d strike (ASUU) started her phone is always on hold n anytime i asked who she's chatinq with,she would say someone undecided(so i dnt need 2 knw?) even when we chat on either BBM, Fb or whatsApp she replies my msq like 3-4 minz after i send any msq if i complain,she wuld say i dnt trust her n infact she wuld tell me she's beqininq 2 qt tired of my complains...i am feelinq jealous n anqry...i jst need an advice! Wt shuld i do
guy the same thing don happen to me just use ur sense.get another girl b4 it get too late 4 u
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Energito: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2013
vizkiz:

she's nt avoidinq me(dnt qt me wronq) she even calls me Mostly...buh she easily qts annoyd wif me on thinqs dt dnt make sence n its kindda hrt-breakinq...i dnt wanna break her hrt(i actually disvirqind her) so u knw wuh miqht happen if i try dt undecided i'm jst way in Over my head...
don't dump her yet but starting looking for C.R7 replacement b4 is too late
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by vizkiz: 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
lemmie say d truth, ma girl z a kindda girl dt trusts me alot...even if she sees wif wif oda qurls, she knws there's notinq btwn us(i tink she has d confidence dat i cnt leave her) undecided... There was dis tym she came 2 my room n saw a girl on my bed (thouqh d girl has sumfin in mind) buh she didnt act out she jst said HI n sat down wif d girl...infact dey were talkinq like dey hav been frnds 4 lonq undecided weird riqht?
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Homguy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
Smell the cofee! She doesnt feel you any more. Dude, u are simply living in denial! With the scenario above , you have lost her already. I think she's just schemeing for the best time to spill the beans.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me??? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
Its part of the growing process. You break peoples heart , others break your heart. Just move on till you get that ONE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am About To Tie Her / Guys Imagine / 10 Types Of Women Who's Husband's Will Always Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.