Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News! Obj Praised Apc Leaders: Refuse To Leave Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News! Obj Praised Apc Leaders: Refuse To Leave Pdp (1080 Views)

'Pls do not Leave" - PDP BOT Chairman Begs Members / Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP / Breaking News:obj, IBB, Anenih Prepare 5-point Plan For Jonathan Over PDP Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News! Obj Praised Apc Leaders: Refuse To Leave Pdp by Truckpusher(m): 4:27am On Dec 22, 2013
Olusegun Obasanjo this evening Received that APC leadership at the Hilltop residence in Abeokuta, Ogun state Capital.
The Former President praised the efforts of APC leaders to broaden that support base and declared that " APC has taken the first step in the right direction towards making Nigeria great again.''

Regrettably to his visitors, Chief Obasanjo told them that he is not leaving the PDP.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News! Obj Praised Apc Leaders: Refuse To Leave Pdp by benpuzzy(m): 5:00am On Dec 22, 2013
Acumen is working.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News! Obj Praised Apc Leaders: Refuse To Leave Pdp by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:13am On Dec 22, 2013
Ok
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News! Obj Praised Apc Leaders: Refuse To Leave Pdp by RoyalRoy(m): 5:13am On Dec 22, 2013
What's so breaking about the news?

Do you expect Obj to jump ship to APC out rightly just like that?

See as the Op dey jump around like say Na big news he carry come.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News! Obj Praised Apc Leaders: Refuse To Leave Pdp by Engineer96(m): 5:25am On Dec 22, 2013
It is very clear to every right thinking Nigerian that it will not be easy for Obj to lead PDP at this point of his political life. Is he seeking for any political office? Why would this group old men not leave Obj alone.
BTW, this is a man that was severly criticised, condemned and scored 20% by ACN and 10% by CPC. So, why would they wish to have such a person in their fold.
This APC is a party for hypocrites.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News! Obj Praised Apc Leaders: Refuse To Leave Pdp by jamace(m): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2013
Royal Roy: What's so breaking about the news?

Do you expect Obj to jump ship to APC out rightly just like that?

See as the Op dey jump around like say Na big news he carry come.
Who appointed OBJ kingmaker in Nigeria?

OBJ can not be a PDP member and be coordinating plans for APC. That is anti-party activity and a serious betrayal of trust. I think OBJ needs somebody like Abacha to deal with him again.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Military 'kills Bama Attackers' / Hon. Chidi Lloyd AGAIN!!! / US Had One On One Meetings With Only SA And Nigerian Leaders At Africa Summit,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.