Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

What Is The Pay Structure Of Airlines? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Pay Structure Of Airlines? (2052 Views)

Pay Structure In Unity Bank / Which Nigerian Bank Has Best Pay Structure / Nigeria Police Pay Structure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Pay Structure Of Airlines? by qtx(m): 7:03am On Dec 22, 2013
hi dudes,

I have just been invited by airpeace airline for an interview as a manager with over 10 years experience, hence i wish to know how much they can afford to pay me and generally their pay system and working condition as a whole. also i understand they are new in Nigeria, do u think its a smart move for me to abandon my current job with one of the foremost land transport companies to join them.

kindly share the info if you know. tnx alot

one love
Re: What Is The Pay Structure Of Airlines? by Rcih: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
Interview, there is no harm in trial. Go, ask them what they'll offer. I believe dey 'll ve 2 pay u more + other incentives to make u join them. Moreover, u ve 2 work ur way with hard work n diligent. Abeg ve they start calling ticketing sales agent?
Re: What Is The Pay Structure Of Airlines? by qtx(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
Rcih :
Interview, there is no harm in trial. Go, ask them what they'll offer. I believe dey 'll ve 2 pay u more + other incentives to make u join them. Moreover, u ve 2 work ur way with hard work n diligent. Abeg ve they start calling ticketing sales agent?

i dont actaully have any idea whether or not they have started calling ticketing sales agents.
tnx

(1) (Reply)

Aptitude Test / Vacancies For Engineering Grad. / Female Needed in Urgent Vacancy 4 self-employment role in sales outlet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.