Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Nigerian Onyinye Emeasoba Makes History Named Best Model Of The World 2013[pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Onyinye Emeasoba Makes History Named Best Model Of The World 2013[pic (2689 Views)

Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam / Miss Emeasoba Onyinye Wins 2015 Miss Unilag Pagent / Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Onyinye Emeasoba Makes History Named Best Model Of The World 2013[pic by Codedrock(m): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2013
Nigerian Onyinye Emeasoba Named Best Model In The World 2013 Anambra-bornOnyinye Emeasobahas made history for emerging the best model at the recently concluded World Beauty Pageant. The 18-year-old model defeated 43 other models from different countries across the world in a tight competition to claim the title. On Monday the 9th of December 2013, Emeasoba returned to Nigeria from Bulgaria. She expressed overwhelming support she received from Nigerians all over the world during the competition. In 2012, she was crowned Miss Brighter Future. She also represented Anambra State at the just concluded Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria beauty pageant.“I think it’s the Lords doing. I can’t really point to a reason behind my success. It’s Just God and His grace on me. Besides, I know I’m pretty and down to earth; I believe I have all what it takes to make Nigeria proud”.– Emeasoba said on returning to Nigeria. Best Model of the World beauty pageant is one the few licensed international contest for professional models in the world (men and women), established in 1987 in Istanbul (Turkey) called Paris of the Orient”, by Mr. Erkan Ozerman as founder and owner ofbest model of the world. Throughout its history, Best Model of the World maintains one of the highest ratings in the world ratings events and media coverage. Models carrying the titleBest Model of the Worldare successfully integrated into the global fashion stage. Congrats to her
[img]http://3.bp..com/-l-pq8A7bFZ0/UrZ7L8GOEdI/AAAAAAAAYEs/PGESSkJg4TE/s1600/Onyinye+Emeasoba.jpg[/img]

http://www./nigerian-onyinye-emeasoba-makes-history.xhtml
Re: Nigerian Onyinye Emeasoba Makes History Named Best Model Of The World 2013[pic by nsk1stson: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2013
igbos no dey carry last for beta tin, no be to bomb human beings.....all hail d land of the rising sun.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Onyinye Emeasoba Makes History Named Best Model Of The World 2013[pic by Sleekbaby(f): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2013
Black is beautiful, congrat ada anambra
Re: Nigerian Onyinye Emeasoba Makes History Named Best Model Of The World 2013[pic by Codedrock(m): 11:14am On Dec 22, 2013
nsk 1st son: igbos no dey carry last for beta tin, no be to bomb human beings.....all hail d land of the rising sun.
ummmm. Keep deceiving yourselves on fake things..
Re: Nigerian Onyinye Emeasoba Makes History Named Best Model Of The World 2013[pic by axortedbabe(f): 11:56am On Dec 22, 2013
dem try..d guy fyn
Re: Nigerian Onyinye Emeasoba Makes History Named Best Model Of The World 2013[pic by homesteady(m): 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
Congrats to her
Re: Nigerian Onyinye Emeasoba Makes History Named Best Model Of The World 2013[pic by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
Thats my kid sis. Who needs her hand in marriage?
Re: Nigerian Onyinye Emeasoba Makes History Named Best Model Of The World 2013[pic by IAMBREEZY: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
Good for her.
Re: Nigerian Onyinye Emeasoba Makes History Named Best Model Of The World 2013[pic by IamDrock(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Thats my kid sis. Who needs her hand in marriage?
smh-ing yu... Ummm......
Re: Nigerian Onyinye Emeasoba Makes History Named Best Model Of The World 2013[pic by Guykhena(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
With her fake pakistan hair of 500naira,,clay eye lead,,yellow teeth,,nd aba dress,,she still won,,,wow God is good
Re: Nigerian Onyinye Emeasoba Makes History Named Best Model Of The World 2013[pic by Adamskuty(m): 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
Codedrock: Nigerian Onyinye Emeasoba Named Best Model In The World 2013 Anambra-bornOnyinye Emeasobahas made history for emerging the best model at the recently concluded World Beauty Pageant. The 18-year-old model defeated 43 other models from different countries across the world in a tight competition to claim the title. On Monday the 9th of December 2013, Emeasoba returned to Nigeria from Bulgaria. She expressed overwhelming support she received from Nigerians all over the world during the competition. In 2012, she was crowned Miss Brighter Future. She also represented Anambra State at the just concluded Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria beauty pageant.“I think it’s the Lords doing. I can’t really point to a reason behind my success. It’s Just God and His grace on me. Besides, I know I’m pretty and down to earth; I believe I have all what it takes to make Nigeria proud”.– Emeasoba said on returning to Nigeria. Best Model of the World beauty pageant is one the few licensed international contest for professional models in the world (men and women), established in 1987 in Istanbul (Turkey) called Paris of the Orient”, by Mr. Erkan Ozerman as founder and owner ofbest model of the world. Throughout its history, Best Model of the World maintains one of the highest ratings in the world ratings events and media coverage. Models carrying the titleBest Model of the Worldare successfully integrated into the global fashion stage. Congrats to her
[img]http://3.bp..com/-l-pq8A7bFZ0/UrZ7L8GOEdI/AAAAAAAAYEs/PGESSkJg4TE/s1600/Onyinye+Emeasoba.jpg[/img]

http://www./nigerian-onyinye-emeasoba-makes-history.xhtml
quoted for future,it might be very useful against my somali "charcant" grin
Re: Nigerian Onyinye Emeasoba Makes History Named Best Model Of The World 2013[pic by angelTI(f): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
She is naturally good looking. The guy aint looking bad too

Congrats to them
Re: Nigerian Onyinye Emeasoba Makes History Named Best Model Of The World 2013[pic by Emvin(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
Congrats 2 her. Anambra and Imo probably have the most beautiful and intelligent chicks in naija
Re: Nigerian Onyinye Emeasoba Makes History Named Best Model Of The World 2013[pic by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2013
Adamskuty: quoted for future,it might be very useful against my somali "charcant" grin

Bruv you cannot be serious lmao that troll Ajuran did a number on you for sure.
Beauty is everywhere remember that you mule.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From "Florence Otedola's" New York (house Of Cuppy) Launch / Photos Of Unbelievable Examples Of Extreme Body Modification / A Shocker For Tony Umez After He Flaunts Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.