Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? (18822 Views)

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys / Why Good Girls Date Bad Boys / Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by fubbyy(m): 11:11am On Dec 22, 2013
i've known many girls for dating marreied men and i used to think they do that just because of the money till a female friend of mine now dating a married man that i know well,i was actually the one that connected the runs(GOD forgive me )the guy works for my dad and he saw the girl with me,he asked if she's my gf i told him she's just a friend,he asked me to connect him which i agreed

i taught the girl would runaway if i told her he's married which he pleaded i should not let her know but i did,to my greatest surprise this girls became intereseted hearing he's married

they are now kicking it,chick sneaks in whenever the wife is not around,when the wife is around they have it else where even at the office,

i know this guy's financial status ,i know he has nothing to offer financially,after the one they had yesterday,i confronted the guy that he should quit because he has a wife and a kid to take care of,he said he has never spent a kobo on the chick infact the girl bought him the shirt he was wearing at the moment,i was surprised

this morning the chick came to collect my charger and i jokinly brought up the matter about she and the guy and she opened up to me why most girls date married men

she said most girls including her use money as an excuse to fuckkk married men when they know they are lying,she said girls date married men because they are married,because they are not available,she said with the knowledge that the man is married makes it more fun,a stolen meat is sweeter than your righful meat she said,she said nothing special about the guy except that he's married,she said she wouldn't have agreed to the guy if he is single
the chick talk plenty things about how girls are praying for married men to come

to all the married men and girls that date married men,is she saying the truth? are you girls doing it for fun or what?

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by barackodam: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2013
0ya where dem day ooo, make una cum awt...
1st to comment sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by obamamate: 11:25am On Dec 22, 2013
you are an accomplice to iniquity

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by dBard: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2013
Finally. .
A girl that can be honest t herself n t someone else

Have always maintained, that t some girls, the sight of a wedding ring is like a homing beacon..causing dem t swarm like bees.
Maybe cos of d pix of responsibility n security d guy entails, d sense of adventure (like d girl above stated), or d general sense of covetousness a lotta girls seem t have...
Personal xperience as well; d more I tell girls am unavailable d more d interest seems t increase.

All in all, she's right on d money..
+10 f her honesty
-1000 f her adulterous ish

**spreads mat, waiting f d NL feminists*

8 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by macof(m): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
shocked na wa o...so she's taking another persons property just for fun

while I was ready I thought LOVE was the reason

While this might be one of the reasons sisi do it, some others are after money

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by crackhaus: 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
So what you're saying here is your friend is dating a married man with a kid, he is not really financially strong and there's no way on earth the relationship is heading anywhere unless he divorces?
...and the only reason your friend is dating him is just the fact that he is married?...not that he's promising her anything, or that he's super cute, or that he fvcks her good?...or that she's infactuated with him?

She's doing him just because he's married
Is this what you're implying that she meant OP?

Wow!...this right here qualifies as the most fvcked up thing I've heard read this month! WOW!!!

14 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
There is something she isn't telling you.Nobody dates a married man for nothing. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by adekoonlay(m): 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
lynpetra: There is something she isn't telling you.Nobody dates a married man for nothing. undecided
I tell u, she's right coming from a girl. Maybe he bleeps her good u know.

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
to me, some girls want maturity, intelligence and experience and most single guys lack all these but the married ones due to age factor mostly have this. and the comfort (cash) too

4 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by pasqal09: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
sexybaby22: to me, some girls want maturity, intelligence and experience and most single guys lack all these but the married ones due to age factor mostly have this. and the comfort (cash) too
That's not an excuse, there are lots of single guys that possess all of these attributes.

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by fubbyy(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
crackhaus: So what you're saying here is your friend is dating a married man with a kid, he is not really financially strong and there's no way on earth the relationship is heading anywhere unless he divorces?
...and the only reason your friend is dating him is just the fact that he is married?...not that he's promising her anything, or that he's super cute, or that he fvcks her good?...or that she's infactuated with him?

She's doing him just because he's married
Is this what you're implying that she meant OP?

Wow!...this right here qualifies as the most fvcked up thing I've heard read this month! WOW!!!
i've seen a guy who's looking 4 a sugar mummy nt because of the money but 4 d fact dat she's much older,d gal dates d married man because he is called a married man, accordin 2 her is like achieving wat is unachievable n she said many girls do d same wit d same reason,dats y am asking

5 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2013
Guys. See it all depends on the grl. Some grls told me[it's cos married men gives them the good cash a single guy can't give them,..... Some say its cos he's good in bed.....some say it's for fun]....
It all depends on the grl's reason.

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by EejaNla01(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
Whatever reason

She should also understand when another youngy start dating her husby when in marriage to. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by WackyJ1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
So na girls dey fall girls hand now..
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Snoggy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
OP, but you dey phuck up oh! angry Your married friend dey smash your friend(the girl) anyhow, but I'm sure you've not even gotten a kiss from her. .upon say na you introduce them. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by ignis: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
lynpetra: There is something she isn't telling you.Nobody dates a married man for nothing. undecided
My exact thought...

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by crackhaus: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
fubbyy:

i've seen a guy who's looking 4 a sugar mummy nt because of the money but 4 d fact dat she's much older, d gal dates d married man because he is called a married man, accordin 2 her is like achieving wat is unachievable n she said many girls do d same wit d same reason,dats y am asking
@bolded, our mentality is totally different from a woman's. A man can have a sexxual relationship with a 50yr old woman if she's still sexually attractive and really hot in bed, not because of money but just because of the sex...that's how we are.

This is not how a normal girl's mind works, the intelligent ones always try to weigh the benefits of a sexxual relationship; is she doing it for love, cash, emotional support, long term/short term benefits, mere attraction, or a sense of fulfillment.
This is what I meant, and I perfectly understood why you were asking.

6 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by fubbyy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
Snoggy: OP, but you dey phuck up oh! angry Your married friend dey smash your friend(the girl) anyhow, but I'm sure you've not even gotten a kiss from her. .upon say na you introduce them. SMH!
so u phuck ur female friends?anyway d gal is nt my type,i dnt do slim gals
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by macof(m): 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
Eeja Nla01: Whatever reason

She should also understand when another youngy start dating her husby when in marriage to. undecided

Exactly....Karma would catch up with her
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Snoggy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
fubbyy: so u phuck ur female friends?anyway d gal is nt my type,i dnt do slim gals
grin grin

Okay.
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by adorable29(f): 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
Wooow! What is this world turning to! You sell your conscience, your moral, your dignity, your personality and your soul, your destiny (especially if na juju woman d wife be).....just for stupid fun.....not even good cash sef! Tell her say her case dey God court!

I won't be suprised if this babe is a serious church girl O.... Some Winners and Christ Embassy girls come to mind! I see them all around. Its now a trend. Karma is a biaaatch! Una turn dey come and e go be double portion. Causing heartbreak to a family just 4 fun! Mscheeeew.

9 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
ladies like competition,if you want ladies to swim around you,get a wife,or girlfriend,other ladies would be curious to know what your wife,or girlfriend sees in you to marry,or date you...there running after you.

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Nuzo1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
Most women are subconsciously attracted to things they can't readily have. Heck why an uninterested girlfriend quickly gets interested in a man as soon as another girl shows up.

Make yourself too available to them, then they will subconsciously loose interest.

In a tall order:

Adventure (competition)
Maturity
Finance
Sex.

4 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by fubbyy(m): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nuzo':
Most women are subconsciously attracted to things they can't readily have. Heck why an uninterested girlfriend quickly gets interested in a man as soon as another girl shows up.

Make yourself too available to them, then they will subconsciously loose interest.

In a tall order:

Adventure (competition)
Maturity
Finance
Sex.
exactly my thought
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by duni04(m): 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
fubbyy: i've known many girls for dating marreied men and i used to think they do that just because of the money till a female friend of mine now dating a married man that i know well,i was actually the one that connected the runs(GOD forgive me )the guy works for my dad and he saw the girl with me,he asked if she's my gf i told him she's just a friend,he asked me to connect him which i agreed

i taught the girl would runaway if i told her he's married which he pleaded i should not let her know but i did,to my greatest surprise this girls became intereseted hearing he's married

they are now kicking it,chick sneaks in whenever the wife is not around,when the wife is around they have it else where even at the office,

i know this guy's financial status ,i know he has nothing to offer financially,after the one they had yesterday,i confronted the guy that he should quit because he has a wife and a kid to take care of,he said he has never spent a kobo on the chick infact the girl bought him the shirt he was wearing at the moment,i was surprised

this morning the chick came to collect my charger and i jokinly brought up the matter about she and the guy and she opened up to me why most girls date married men

she said most girls including her use money as an excuse to fuckkk married men when they know they are lying,she said girls date married men because they are married,because they are not available,she said with the knowledge that the man is married makes it more fun,a stolen meat is sweeter than your righful meat she said,she said nothing special about the guy except that he's married,she said she wouldn't have agreed to the guy if he is single
the chick talk plenty things about how girls are praying for married men to come

to all the married men and girls that date married men,is she saying the truth? are you girls doing it for fun or what?
Don't use the madness of one gal to describe all women. The gal probably has kemi olunloyo syndrome

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
In instances like this i dont blame some men that say some ladies have fish brain.it is obvious that this man has nothing to loose if kasala burst.it is the girl that will be playing second fiddle and be sneaking around like an undignified woan to be having s3x with a man that only sends your pussy and nothing more.smh

when gobe starts,men know how to clean up their closet,its the girl that has more to loose because apart from the osho free that shes doing,the man will chop the better part of her and transfer the rememnants to the next available guy,that is if she doesnt catch gonorrhea,syphyllis and other dirty diseases in her sexual adventure.

Stolen water taste sweet but in the end aches

6 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by bennysucre(f): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
adorable29: Wooow! What is this world turning to! You sell your conscience, your moral, your dignity, your personality and your soul, your destiny (especially if na juju woman d wife be).....just for stupid fun.....not even good cash sef! Tell her say her case dey God court!

I won't be suprised if this babe is a serious church girl O.... Some Winners and Christ Embassy girls come to mind! I see them all around. Its now a trend. Karma is a biaaatch! Una turn dey come and e go be double portion. Causing heartbreak to a family just 4 fun! Mscheeeew.

hypocrite!! y did u single out gurls from these churches? gosh! I can't stand pple like u. mother theresa.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by adorable29(f): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
bennysucre:

hypocrite!! y did u single out gurls from these churches? gosh! I can't stand pple like u. mother theresa.

Oh puhllleeaase! Who cares who you can or can't stand! Are you one of dem? Why e dey pain you 4 body? Yes I called them out and who is quilty should have a rethink! I rather be an open prostituite than hide under the guise of religion to do worse than Jezebel!

Prostituites do what they do probably cos of the situation they found themselves and if given the advantage of a relatively good life or an opportunity to better themselves will probably stop it! But some one who does it for FUN?!
And yes, its common in churches, infact I witnessed a fight between a female chuch member and a chorister (the woman's friend) over her sleeping with her husband (head usher) just recently in one of ds churches.... Many cases of such!

Let me tell you, married women watch their husbands in church (especially the new generation churches) with huge eagle eyes this days cos our girls ds days just feel its a NORM to date married men!

Pastors preachin prosperity all the time, why won't this girls want to prosper by chasing married men for money!

16 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Ruq: 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
crackhaus:
@bolded, our mentality is totally different from a woman's. A man can have a sexxual relationship with a 50yr old woman if she's still sexually attractive and really hot in bed, not because of money but just because of the sex...that's how we are.

This is not how a normal girl's mind works, the intelligent ones always try to weigh the benefits of a sexxual relationship; is she doing it for love, cash, emotional support, long term/short term benefits, mere attraction, or a sense of fulfillment.
This is what I meant, and I perfectly understood why you were asking.
Yogatit.

@ post She's obviously helping in a way.
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by 190theclown: 12:14am On Dec 23, 2013
Incase.....
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Odunharry(m): 12:20am On Dec 23, 2013
190-the-clown:
Incase.....
For front page abi?
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Brimmie(m): 1:28am On Dec 23, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl / Woman Beater - How To Know Them / Take A Selfie And Upload Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.