Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc (22780 Views)

How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note / GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by Krishme: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
fortune9: here I bring to you guys the free and easy way to flash cwm on gp2....(WITHOUT PC)
1*you must be rooted..download frameroot here [url=https:///ANWq8aIM
Process to root gionee P2
Simplest way
1. Download "Frameroot 1.6.apk"
(use google)
2. Install app
3. turn on USB Debugging
4.open app*frame root*
5. It select "'install SuperSu"' from dropdown
6. Hit that button/exploit
Thats done
Reboot #necessary#
2*Download recovery tools here..[url= https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9rfx0pcdod7l7k/recoverytools_1.7.7.apk
3*download the recovery.img here
[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/mfyctre5l4ebhdm/P2_130726__recovery_131123-111002.img
don Put d recovery IMG in d root of ur SD card not folder ,den open recovery tools and by pass all dia bla bla backup.. Choose d first option which is FLASH OTHER RECOVERY..it should scan ur SD card den choose d recovery IMG and flash it...Reboot into recovery and enjoy.....
tnx for ur post nw i can use my fone wth easy.
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by chrisluwi: 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
Bright De Gea: but dis tutorial na for wen d phone dey bricked mood sha, abi?
Yes
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by wilyparker(m): 5:16am On Dec 24, 2013
fortune9: here I bring to you guys the free and easy way to flash cwm on gp2....(WITHOUT PC)
Simplest way
(use google)
2. Install app
3. turn on USB Debugging
4.open app*frame root*
Thats done
Reboot #necessary#
2*Download recovery tools here..[url= https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9rfx0pcdod7l7k/recoverytools_1.7.7.apk
[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/mfyctre5l4ebhdm/P2_130726__recovery_131123-111002.img
don Put d recovery IMG in d root of ur SD card not folder ,den open recovery tools and by pass all dia bla bla backup.. Choose d first option which is FLASH OTHER RECOVERY..it should scan ur SD card den choose d recovery IMG and flash it...Reboot into recovery and enjoy.....
please wil it work on my gionee infinity+
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by fortune9: 6:56am On Dec 24, 2013
wilyparker: please wil it work on my gionee infinity+
it will work,only if u can find recovery. IMG of dsame with yours....
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by lacosteIII(m): 8:57am On Dec 24, 2013
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by uteee(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2013
Simplest way
(use google)
2. Install app
3. turn on USB Debugging
4.open app*frame root*
Thats done
Reboot #necessary#
Works 4me on ma p2... Tnx buh wil it wrk on opsson ivo 6622?
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by fortune9: 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
uteee:
Works 4me on ma p2... Tnx buh wil it wrk on opsson ivo 6622?
it will..only if u can get recovery.img from opssonivo..
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by wilyparker(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
fortune9: it will work,only if u can find recovery. IMG of dsame with yours....
where can i find the recovery img of my gionee infinity
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by Almuhsin(m): 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
My oga them. Abeg I flashed my bricked P2 with Walton Primo F2's rom. Do you think this method of cwm flashing will work on it? urgent replies needed pls.
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by chrisluwi: 8:50am On Dec 26, 2013
Almuhsin: My oga them. Abeg I flashed my bricked P2 with Walton Primo F2's rom. Do you think this method of cwm flashing will work on it? urgent replies needed pls.
Am not sure, i have the f2 recovery img sha, i will upload it for you
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by chrisluwi: 8:52am On Dec 26, 2013
wilyparker: where can i find the recovery img of my gionee infinity
Find someone that is using cwm recovery on gionee infinity or go to the thread and ask
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by Shalome(m): 9:54am On Dec 26, 2013
Wen i was backing up, i saw 'sd ext not found' 'skipping sd ext' i hope it won't affect anything
It eventually backup-ed tho, about 4gb
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by iceberryose(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2013
pls i forgot to move dat fin to d root ov d sd card n i backed up will it work?
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by Codedboy95(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2013
Shalomé: Wen i was backing up, i saw 'sd ext not found' 'skipping sd ext' i hope it won't affect anything
It eventually backup-ed tho, about 4gb
same here, i forgot to ask but i dont think it will affect the backup
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by chrisluwi: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2013
iceberryose: pls i forgot to move dat fin to d root ov d sd card n i backed up will it work?
Yes
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by chrisluwi: 11:27am On Dec 26, 2013
Codedboy95: same here, i forgot to ask but i dont think it will affect the backup
It wont, and dat guy 4gb backup, na wa o, which apps him get, apps of lyf
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by iceberryose(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2013
chrisluwi:
Yes
thanks
ss

Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by chrisluwi: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2013
iceberryose:
thanks
ss
Dats wat u nid but sumtin is missing, your nandroid md5, delete and re backup
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by iceberryose(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2013
wats d next tin to do?
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by iceberryose(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2013
iceberryose: wats d next tin to do?
delete wat?
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by chrisluwi: 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
iceberryose: delete wat?
Delete the backup and backup again
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by iceberryose(m): 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
chrisluwi:
Delete the backup and backup again
have done it......wats next
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by Ologunsunny: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
pls I ave a question some people if they dropped there fone in there younger brother pic it up and try to unlock the pattern by trying to do did they enter the maximum unlucky time and it now brings out sign in to play store with ur email pls can we use the cwm to set it
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by chrisluwi: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ologunsunny: pls I ave a question some people if they dropped there fone in there younger brother pic it up and try to unlock the pattern by trying to do did they enter the maximum unlucky time and it now brings out sign in to play store with ur email pls can we use the cwm to set it
Yes, if you have a backup u cn wipe cache, wipe data, go to backup and restore and restore, if you don't have backup u cn just wipe it to factory settings
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by chrisluwi: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
iceberryose: have done it......wats next
Nothing
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by Ologunsunny: 7:39am On Dec 27, 2013
chrisluwi:
Yes, if you have a backup u cn wipe cache, wipe data, go to backup and restore and restore, if you don't have backup u cn just wipe it to factory settings
tanx for ur reply
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by chrisluwi: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Almuhsin: My oga them. Abeg I flashed my bricked P2 with Walton Primo F2's rom. Do you think this method of cwm flashing will work on it? urgent replies needed pls.
F2 recovery img https://www.dropbox.com/s/q4enuixuchxxbgc/Primo-F2_130909__recovery_131222-100255.img
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by Talktrue2: 11:47am On Dec 30, 2013
nice and easy. but how can I make this phone faster
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
I can't help but say Thank You, I rooted my phone and flashed the CWM recovery all within 30minutes.
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by Almuhsin(m): 6:36am On Jan 08, 2014
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2014
I used this method for my m3 although with the m3 recovery.img, bt when ever i do a backup via rebooting into recovery mode, only boot.img and recovery.img is backed up, which is 12mb instead of the 1.9gb backup
Re: How To Flash (cwm) On Gioneer Pioneer P2 Without Pc by theogabriel: 7:18am On Jul 20, 2014
Now that my Gionee P2 is already bricked without the CWM recovery, can I flash the CWM Recovery on my friend's Gionee P2 and transfer the memory card to phone and recover it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn Has Introduced #50 Credit / Photos From TECNO Fans Gathering With Johnny Drille / Top 5 Things You Can Do With Facebook Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.