Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

What Are You Thanking God For As This Year Comes To An End? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are You Thanking God For As This Year Comes To An End? (1926 Views)

Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? / Thanksgiving Sunday- What Are You Thanking God For / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Thanking God For As This Year Comes To An End? by borie4u(m): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
Looking at the episodes of this year from January to this point in time, i could say many water has passed over the bridge. Many ups and downs but the lord has been faithful to me and my family. Though am still single and have not really bought new cars but God's mercies have prevailed over my life and that of my Family, hence my testimonies will be;
*I thank God for his grace and mercies over my life and my family.
* for the new job am resuming in January 2nd.
* For the completion of my MSC project in January next yr.
* For my soulmate that he will give me next year and my wedding as well.
* For the challenges i faced this year and for giving me victories.

So if u know that God has done something in your life dis year, let get to hear it, be it a new wife, new car, new job, or new spouse, new project, even if ur spouse left u its also worth thanking God for cos God is giving u a better spouse, hence Children of God what are your testimonies as this year is coming to an end?

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As This Year Comes To An End? by ViKtor1094(m): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
;DFor my life, my health & something I've bn waiting for that He gave to me as a Christmas gift. THANK YOU LORD
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As This Year Comes To An End? by tpia5: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As This Year Comes To An End? by NosoChic: 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
I am thankful for the gift of Life smiley
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As This Year Comes To An End? by borie4u(m): 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2013
@ tpia
so u mean u cant remember somtin to thank God for in ur life dis past 356 days. D life u have is it by ur power? Go borno state n see how tins dey go there.
Lord , dis is from a grateful heart. Thanks for all i have done for me and give me a greater testimonies next yr.
Let a greatful heart thanks the lord
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As This Year Comes To An End? by lomprico(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nothing!

(1) (Reply)

Come Experience God At This Sunday's Anointing Service - Winners Chapel / Is Prayer A Waste Of Time? / Darwinian Evolution Doesn't Pass The Scientific Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.