Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) (37160 Views)

See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Real Are They? / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
temmy.m3:
^^^^
Apart from the hash mark on your face, your comments definitely shows you are uncultured. don't put your frustration on me, go fight those who axed your face kk.
I don't want to believe the hard mark on your cheeks has extended into your head, you should learn to respect others and their families. how old are u?

did he just pity me for having no tribal identity? Lolzzz, I will give a million dollar for not having that bro. no worries Brov, u can't understand, only the markless faces here can.

Me uncultured? LMAO!

Again Im sure i have more culture than you. The reason I joined Nairaland is because of the Culture and Religious Section.

You first learnt to respect our tribal cultures, and then we will respect your "family".
until then , I dont give a rats ----- for your family or for you.'

My age is none of your concern.

You would give a million dollars for not having a tribal identity! shocked shocked shocked shocked

disgusting shameless fellow. get lost you slave!
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by temmym4(m): 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
Lolzz . I love it when people like you gets fraustrated u
know. .. u joined nairaland cos u saw a post about your
axed faced and u joined to comment due to frustration
no need to talk about families bro, most axed faced
people are uncultured and has no manners, just like you
do now from all your previous comments on the thread.
forget about my families, am a typical Yoruba man and
yeah there are acient face axing but my boy, the truth is,
it will be a disastrous thingy to ax faces in this kinda
era. Good luck with your quadratic equation formulars u
v got on ur face. onilala..
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
temmy.m3:
Lolzz . I love it when people like you gets fraustrated u
know. .. u joined nairaland cos u saw a post about your
axed faced and u joined to comment due to frustration
no need to talk about families bro, most axed faced
people are uncultured and has no manners, just like you
do now from all your previous comments on the thread.
forget about my families, am a typical Yoruba man and
yeah there are acient face axing but my boy, the truth is,
it will be a disastrous thingy to ax faces in this kinda
era. Good luck with your quadratic equation formulars u
v got on ur face. onilala..

fvck off, ,
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by temmym4(m): 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
Laughz and falls off the cushion.. , grin
Your face like somethin wey small pikin use sharp object decorate..
Go get a sand-paper to clean off the hand writing on your face
u wey suppose hide face self dey be the first one to raise your gbongboro head up. this word don spoil o. who send u com forum. oba-onilala
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
temmy.m3:
Laughz and falls off the cushion.. , grin
Your face like somethin wey small pikin use sharp object decorate..
Go get a sand-paper to clean off the hand writing on your face
u wey suppose hide face self dey be the first one to raise your gbongboro head up. this word don spoil o. who send u com forum. oba-onilala

PAGAN 9JA:

fvck off, ,
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2013
cool well,i think its laser surgery or *gimme a min to ask a cosmetic surgeon.
Re: A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) by GONPZ(m): 5:48am On Aug 05, 2015
.......................................................................................This is my late mum and that's are real self:.................................. Please what so ever you are not sure of please don't write,FOLAKE ANIKULAPO KUTI ( NEE ...OLADEJO), HER DAD IS FROM IBADAN WHILE HER MUM IS FROM OTU,OYO STATE and she gave birth to two male

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? / See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening / What Were They Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.