Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,294 members, 7,780,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:34 PM

Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders (12612 Views)

2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread / Season's Greeeeetingzzz, Giftzzzz, Shout-outs And Efry Efry! / Shout Outs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 2:46am On Dec 25, 2013
ms_pee: This is it!!! angry angry angry wink wink

*belches* angry
*takes a sip* kiss *breaks the bottle and uses it to stab harlos and jbluv* angry angry

*buys another bottle of wine* wink
*takes another sip* tongue
*gives the remaining one to fabulousdame*

*vomitsssssssssssssssss* cry cry cry

angryangryangry

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2013
harlos:
gringrin
You have a nice voice babe
Merry christmas to you smiley
smiley
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 7:15am On Dec 25, 2013
harlos:
gringrin
You have a nice voice babe
Merry christmas to you smiley
smiley and Merry xmas to you too
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by mspee(f): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2013
Sexy Fox:
I just listened to it. I'm wondering if you were just back from a bar when you recorded it. :/

Lol. No dear. It's just for fun..you haven't been around here so you wouldn't know/understand how I/we catch our fun, I didn't go anywhere/drink anything. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by mspee(f): 8:15am On Dec 25, 2013
harlos:

angryangryangry

What? angry
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by luxanne(f): 8:27am On Dec 25, 2013
harlos: If I can do it... Yoh winkwink

undecided

I can't download urs, dunno why sad

Sexy Fox: Download and Listen.

Tryna keep my voice deep in two of them.

You composed the songs right? Cool wink
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by luxanne(f): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2013
ms_pee:

Done embarassed

grin grin

Upon all my speech Ms_pee, why nau? sad
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 8:32am On Dec 25, 2013
luxanne:
You composed the songs right? Cool wink
Yep, I compose them as I was singing on the recorder. I did not even write it down. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by luxanne(f): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2013
Elantracey: tanks dear here is it grin LOL

That was cool dear wink so you were just psyching us ba when you know you can sing.

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by luxanne(f): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2013
Emmyk:
Thanks. wink

But which picture are you talking about??

The gorilla's wearing make up and glasses grin or is that a chimp?
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 8:36am On Dec 25, 2013
ms_pee:

Lol. No dear. It's just for fun..you haven't been around here so you wouldn't know/understand how I/we catch our fun, I didn't go anywhere/drink anything. smiley
I was just kidding when I said that. I know the banter going on in this thread cheesy
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by luxanne(f): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2013
Sexy Fox:
Yep, I compose them as I was singing on the recorder. I did not even write it down. cheesy

Wow! Nice one dear, me likey wink

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2013
luxanne:

Wow! Nice one dear, me likey wink
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 10:23am On Dec 25, 2013
ms_pee: This is it!!! angry angry angry wink wink

*belches* angry
*takes a sip* kiss *breaks the bottle and uses it to stab harlos and jbluv* angry angry

*buys another bottle of wine* wink
*takes another sip* tongue
*gives the remaining one to fabulousdame*

*vomitsssssssssssssssss* cry cry cry
*takes the wine from her, sips as if there is no tomorrow, ignores harlos as he begs me to take him to a hospital*

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Emmyk(m): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2013
luxanne:

The gorilla's wearing make up and glasses grin or is that a chimp?

I googled it. cheesywink

Merry Christmas.
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 11:34am On Dec 25, 2013
Emmyk:
I googled it. cheesywink

Merry Christmas.
Lol at your siggy, it's so funny but true. cheesy
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Charlesedet25(m): 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Obaiyski(m): 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
I dey come, This fowl still dey play us and no resting till it gets down....
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
Obaiyski: I dey come, This fowl still dey play us and no resting till it gets down....
grin grin
The fowl no wan die cheesy
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by IAMBREEZY: 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
ms_pee:

Oh dear. But other people were able to download and listen na. Oya lemme do it again just for you smiley

Here:
damn wtf is that?

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Fynestboi: 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
Jbluv55: jbluv Shout Out One (pls click)
wetin u drink Lol

2 Likes

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
So this thread enter front page.
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
PLEASE GUYS, HOW DO YOU RECORD IT?

MINE SEEMS TO BE TOO LARGE FOR NL UPLOAD LIMIT embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
Jbluv55: Jbluv2NL Babes (pls click)
Merry xmas to you too
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
luxanne:

That was cool dear wink so you were just psyching us ba when you know you can sing.
tanks 4 givin me hope o
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Deiok(m): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
leatherman: PLEASE GUYS, HOW DO YOU RECORD IT?

MINE SEEMS TO BE TOO LARGE FOR NL UPLOAD LIMIT embarassed embarassed
Try and make it brief, dont let the kb ecxceed 200kb.

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by simdam500(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
fabulousdame: dis is d first one..
fabulous, i just listen ur shoutout... Cute voice... *u dont want to know wat i thought of u*...

Complement sis
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by ChangeY: 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
Joy to the world! The Lord is come
Let earth receive her king
Let every heart prepare him room
And heaven and nature sing
And heaven and nature sing
And heaven, and heaven and nature sing.
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by chronique(m): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
Here's mine and I dedicate it to the ffg pple: alosiby,bibol,kunbee,tashamania,idowuogbo,peebee,molytinrox,uj_sizzle,teeo,obinoscopy,lalaosky,sexkillz,ogugua,queen_of_sheba and all my clients from the autos section. Wish y'all a swell 2014. Sorry if I missed out your name. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Aliydave(m): 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
My shout out goes 2 my family, frnds nd all nairalanders. Happy xmas nd a merry new yr winkMy shout out goes 2 my family, frnds nd all nairalanders. Happy xmas nd a merry new yr
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Swiftboy(m): 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
I've dropped it before and ama drop it again now then another one later! Merry Xmass Nairalanders! Enjoy silent night with harmonica!

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by mspee(f): 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
IAMBREEZY: damn wtf is that?

Damn! Who the fvck are you? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Are You? / Top 3 / Guess The Occupation Of The Poster In Front Of You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.