Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders (12647 Views)

2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread / Season's Greeeeetingzzz, Giftzzzz, Shout-outs And Efry Efry! / Shout Outs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
ms_pee:

Damn! Who the fvck are you? undecided
Best reply ever
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
shoutout to quivah
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by simdam500(m): 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
Elantracey: tanks dear here is it grin LOL
lol.... Nice 1, ur shoutout got me ROTFLMAO... Cool tho
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
simdam500: lol.... Nice 1, ur shoutout got me ROTFLMAO... Cool tho
embarassed
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
Fynestboi: wetin u drink Lol
Pure water grin

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by emeraldudy: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2013
Deiok: First noel. short version cheesy
Mary did you know. Shorter version
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Deiok(m): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2013
emeraldudy: Mary did you know. Shorter version
Who is this?
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 1:18am On Dec 27, 2013
simdam500: fabulous, i just listen ur shoutout... Cute voice... *u dont want to know wat i thought of u*...

Complement sis
thanks dear smileycheesy
*hmmmm wondering wat he thought*
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 27, 2013
fabulousdame:
thanks dear smileycheesy

Really Ur smiling?angry With that lipsrsealed voice of ursundecidedtonguetonguetongue
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by quivah(f): 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Peterken05: shoutout to quivah
smiley.. just seeing this.. wow!
Thankssmiley.. merry Xmas in advance dear.
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by haibe(m): 1:13am On Dec 28, 2013
quivah:
smiley.. just seeing this.. wow!
Thankssmiley.. merry Xmas in advance dear.

Merry Xmas in arrears is right wink
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by simdam500(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
fabulousdame:
thanks dear smileycheesy

wink
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SpcAgtOko: 4:26am On Dec 29, 2013
Aww I was hoping to see a specific name in here singing sad sad
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 4:43am On Dec 29, 2013
Tell me who he is undecided
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SpcAgtOko: 5:37am On Dec 29, 2013
harlos: Tell me who he is undecided

Just a nairalander with a good voice smiley
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 7:35am On Dec 29, 2013
You want him to do a song for you, you can invite him by doing something for him too.

Make a VN wink

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 7:53am On Dec 29, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Really Ur smiling?angry With that lipsrsealed voice of ursundecidedtonguetonguetongue
ehenn i for say, i thought it was someone else oh till i actually saw ur nick. if i catch u ba.
na dat lipsrsealed voice nai ur bro take dey die for me so.. tonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 7:56am On Dec 29, 2013
fabulousdame:
ehenn i for say, i thought it was someone else oh till i actually saw ur nick. if i catch u ba.
Fabulousdame grin
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2013
simdam500:

wink
smileysmiley
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2013
harlos:
Fabulousdame grin
swiri... wats up?
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 8:46am On Dec 29, 2013
fabulousdame:
swiri... wats up?
I'm fine dear
How are you too?

Christmas and new year preparation has been keeping everybody busy.
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
fabulousdame:

tonguetongue if it was someone else nko??undecided

My brother kor,,keep dreamingtonguegrin

Harlos,,well done oangry I'll catch you
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Harlos,,well done oangry I'll catcha you
i would lock d person in this thread and swallow the key gringrin
sooo u bro did not tell u that he has been shyking me, dey dere make pant dey wear you tonguetongue

happy sunday sis smileysmiley
harlos:
I'm fine dear
How are you too?

Christmas and new year preparation has been keeping everybody busy.
i'm okay..
abi, seems ms pee has travelled
btw where is sweet tease?

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SpcAgtOko: 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
harlos: You want him to do a song for you, you can invite him by doing something for him too.

Make a VN wink

Hmm no.. My voice is bad and nobody understands my accent. angry
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
fabulousdame:
sooo u bro did not tell u that he has been shyking me, dey dere make pant dey wear you tonguetongue

Meaniegringrin

Shyking u indeed,,hahahahahahatonguetongue ya jonzingcheesycheesy
How will pant wear me?embarassedembarassed

Right back at u dearsmiley
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 5:12am On Dec 30, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Harlos,,well done oangry I'll catch you
Kini mose undecided
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 5:15am On Dec 30, 2013
SpcAgtOko:

Hmm no.. My voice is bad and nobody understands my accent. angry
Mine is worse but I still manage to do something undecided

You can sing a song even if it is chinese wink
I'll listen if nobody does embarassed

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 5:20am On Dec 30, 2013
fabulousdame:

i'm okay..
abi, seems ms pee has travelled
btw where is sweet tease?
I think so too. Many people I know gave birth
this month...naming ceremony almost everyday undecided

Errm ST? She is here with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Are You? / Top 3 / Guess The Occupation Of The Poster In Front Of You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.