Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders (12668 Views)

2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread / Season's Greeeeetingzzz, Giftzzzz, Shout-outs And Efry Efry! / Shout Outs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2013
SpcAgtOko:

Hmm no.. My voice is bad and nobody understands my accent. angry
Try me dear Ninja grin
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by luxanne(f): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2013
^ grin

harlos: https://www.nairaland.com/download/1482322

luxxane try it nw

*phew Still can't....it will download but when I want to play it, it will be showing me error, I dunno even that of Jb's white christmas VN is doing same.
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
luxanne: ^ grin

*phew Still can't....it will download but when I want to play it, it will be showing me error, I dunno even that of Jb's white christmas VN is doing same.

I couldn't download jb's too .

But this one is good na, lemme try again.
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
harlos: I couldn't download jb's too .
But this one is good na, lemme try again.
luxanne: ^ grin
SORRY DEARIES but why dint ya'll complain before now Anyways the error has been corected (BELOW) now and my apologies wink

Jbluv55: White Christmas again by jbluv
Jbluv55: Jbluv sings White Christmas (click) - thoh its coming a bit late
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
undecidedundecided

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Meaniegringrin

Shyking u indeed,,hahahahahahatonguetongue ya jonzingcheesycheesy
How will pant wear me?embarassedembarassed

Right back at u dearsmiley
wen u go see i.v, e go be like film. tongue
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
harlos: undecidedundecided

Harlos my guy!!!!! cool cool Wa shere Baba smiley

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
fabulousdame:
Hey sweetness. What's up wt you? I've missed ur voice wink
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Akabay(m): 1:19am On Dec 31, 2013
quivah:
smiley.. just seeing this.. wow!
Thankssmiley.. merry Xmas in advance dear.

quivah:
I still got active 2.2GB ...

Let's new subscribers do what this dude wrote... change your apn from blackberryx.net to blackberry.net.. and see

Tho I know it still won't work if the bb10 15mb isn't active. Load n100 and do the settings.

ANy volunteer??

Hey my sis, api new yr in advance, how is lif gnrlly? Plx my Etisalat BIS for non BB device data plan will expire on 8th Jan., I want knw how do i about re-subscribing d tin, more strength to u, say u knw dt d former thread has bn removed.
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by quivah(f): 6:39am On Dec 31, 2013
Akabay:

Hey my sis, api new yr in advance, how is lif gnrlly? Plx my Etisalat BIS for non BB device data plan will expire on 8th Jan., I want knw how do i about re-subscribing d tin, more strength to u, say u knw dt d former thread has bn removed.
its no longer working!!. For non bb..

So we are back to the normal data plan.. 200mb for 1k

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2013
quivah:

Good morning and compliments of the season quivah, and nice work you are doing there cool cool. so can we get a new year shout out from you? Dnt say NO, pls wink
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by luxanne(f): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2013
Jbluv55:
SORRY DEARIES but why dint ya'll complain before now Anyways the error has been corected (BELOW) now and my apologies wink

Wasn't around when you posted it, I would have smiley

Aww Jidegirl, missed her too sad

Harlos dear,dunno why I can't still listen to yours but issorait, thanks for the effort smiley
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by quivah(f): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
Jbluv55:
Good morning and compliments of the season quivah, and nice work you are doing there cool cool. so can we get a new year shout out from you? Dnt say NO, pls wink
My shoutout goes to oga sir Jbluv55...
May the new year bring forth blessings to you and your famsmiley

All nairalanders inclusive..

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 01, 2014
fabulousdame:

When u haven't knelt down for meundecided

Comman marry,,lemme be seeing youtonguetongue

Happy new year FD..kisses and my lovekisskiss

Happy new year everybody..wishing u all a fulfilled and blessed year..Xoxoskiss

harlos:
Kini mose undecided

You refused to drive me to church yesterdayangry..had to trekundecided

Happy new year harlykisskiss
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Akabay(m): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
quivah:

Tnx 4 ur response sis, Happy New Year 2 U, may ds new season brings more prosperity to us, what is d code for this 200MB of 1k, gracias.
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by quivah(f): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
Akabay:
Tnx 4 ur response sis, Happy New Year 2 U, may ds new season brings more prosperity to us, what is d code for this 200MB of 1k, gracias.
MB2 ,send to 229
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
A VN would go a long way in gladdening my heart quivah wink or do you nid me to motivate you first?
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

kneel for u ke
u better accept now before it's too late
dnt give room for 'had i known' grin

happy new yr sweethrt..lots of love smileysmiley
may God grant ur hrt desires(except ur desire not to let ur bro marry megrin )

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
happy new yr everybody
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hey sweetness. What's up wt you? I've missed ur voice wink
i'm okay dear...smileysmiley
how ve u been?
happy new yr
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

Happy New year vixy vixen smiley

Ema binu simi jare. Se kore body ?
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
fabulousdame:
kneel for u ke
u better accept now before it's too late
dnt give room for 'had i known' grin

happy new yr sweethrt..lots of love smileysmiley
may God grant ur hrt desires(except ur desire not to let ur bro marry megrin )

angryangry

Happy new year jor..small amount of lovetonguetongue

Wat do u meanso long as its part of my desire,,he will grantundecided abi u didn't see d G-wagon he granted thru ST n harlosgringrin
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
harlos:
Happy New year vixy vixen smiley

Ema binu simi jare. Se kore body ?

Same to u brocheesy

Mi o binu mowink .. O re o,,been sleeping off and on since..infact am going back to sleep..ciaotonguesmiley
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

Same to u brocheesy

Mi o binu mowink .. O re o,,been sleeping off and on since..infact am going back to sleep..ciaotonguesmiley
Me sef never land finish... My legs are still weak embarassed
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Swiftboy(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
Happy new year Family! Shout out to you all! Onelove! grin
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
Where is the download link to your shout out undecided

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 6:52am On Jan 04, 2014
Tex's season's greetings via voice notes (not so loud).

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 7:08am On Jan 04, 2014
Jbluv55: Tex's season's greetings via voice notes (not so loud).
thank you Tex, happy new year once again... I love u 2. smiley

cool voice u've got cool
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by texanomaly(f): 7:36am On Jan 04, 2014
harlos: thank you Tex, happy new year once again... I love u 2. smiley

cool voice u've got cool
smiley thanks

2 Likes

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by pkasso(m): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2014
texanomaly:
smiley thanks
Mynd_44?? Like for real.The same Mynd_44??
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2014
texanomaly:
smiley thanks
TNX 4 d recognition Tex. You are one in a million.
Expecting you to sing soon. wink grin
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

angryangry

Happy new year jor..small amount of lovetonguetongue

Wat do u meanso long as its part of my desire,,he will grantundecided abi u didn't see d G-wagon he granted thru ST n harlosgringrin
lol..
nor be me wen pray for u comot one tin?
warn urself oh
small amount of love too..oya gimme my remaining love back grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 3 / Who Are You? / Guess The Occupation Of The Poster In Front Of You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.