Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 (33030 Views)

If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by EzePromoe: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
Wow, Nollywood have really rejuvenated smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by Akshow: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
Did anybody notice that the urchins aki and paw paw, mercy johnson, mr ibu, tonto, oge okoye, funke, majid, van, yvonne nelson n okoro and all dose actors dat churn out silly movies are not cast for any of these movies. I watch films I see nse etim, benjamin, joke, and dose tinsel cast.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sike: I was about quoting when i see this and immediately, iWeak.
Hehehe... Thank u for complying
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
bishop4APC: Ok.
wtf! U quoted everything? U need to be hanged... Seriously that aint cool... Btw ur comment wasnt meaningful... Dont u know quoting this kindda post will increase the data fee... Na wa for u o
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by Cestmoi1(f): 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
Errrmmm.....
*Last flight to Abuja
*Ties that bind
*Tango with me
*Mr and Mrs
*Ije
*Phone swap
That's all....don't know the year they were released.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by Nomski0(f): 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
First, I love the posters!
I can't believe Nollywood posters are these attractive!

Haven't seen some of them, but Tango with me,
Flower girl
The Meeting
Awakening all made sense. Worthy of international recognition and premiers.

Speedy, add two brides and a baby to this list o.

*nollywood's best actors and actresses are all on Tinsel.*

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by lexicography(m): 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
ack of money is lack of friends; if you have
money at your disposal, every dog and goat
will claim to be related to you. I can never
4gt dis yoruba proverb.
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
IamDebola: Nollywood sucks!
no,not anymore.they are putting some creativity and sense into it

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by flakkylegend(f): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mr and Mrs
Two brides and a baby
Unforgivable was not bad although i almost gave up at the beginning
Tango with me
married but living single was not as good as i expected

Let me quickly go and see some more so I can update my list

I almost forgot Maami ans sinking sand they made me cry

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
who cares?
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by UjSizzle(f): 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
Now i'd love to see these movies smiley
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by IamDebola: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
Egba girl:

You can't download them (at least not that I am aware of). You watch them online and that's it even if you are a + member

Alright.. Then i don't know why I should keep giving them $5 every month if I can't download...
Though $5 is nothing but some movies, you just want to keep them for future references...
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by IamDebola: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
kulyie: no,not anymore.they are putting some creativity and sense into it
Hmm.. Really? Then I'll try some nollywood movies...
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by Egbagirl(f): 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
IamDebola:

Alright.. Then i don't know why I should keep giving them $5 every month if I can't download...
Though $5 is nothing but some movies, you just want to keep them for future references...

LOL. but the movies are always online now so you can rewatch them whenever you want. Unless you try some illegal form of downloading.
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
Where can someone get these movies? I want to start patronising nollywood movies but only if they're good, and you seem knowledgeable enough about movies to make good judgements so I'm placing my trust on this review.
I want to see these movies but don't know how to get them any pointers?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by Aizebioje(m): 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
SimonAndal:
Bloody hell those posters are good!!! When did Nollywood move from jam-packing all the casts, supporting casts, extras and Patience Ozokwor's nephews on the movie poster? This is good!!!
Oh my my! Lol. They still do it o. What's funny is that I saw a movie poster with the title "WHITE ANGEL VS PINGING GIRLS". I laf nor be small. People must have thought I was nuts
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by moviedoor7: 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by PRINCEHPXP(m): 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
dis guy head dey shale instead of am to watch educative movies na naija movies wey no dey make sense he dey count abeg go watch PERSON OF INTEREST Season 1-3 and be educated about the technological world of hackerz and programerz plus more #apkamu
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by winteriscoming: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
This New nollywood seems to be going places, time to get with the times. I especially like Nse, Joseph and Linda. Weird thing is I've not seen any OC movie and the guy has been getting rave reviews.

Better earmark 5 nollywood cinema slots for 2014.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by maryhaam(f): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
Some of there cinema movies are cool n well scripted not like the lots of aki n paw paw always.............1 anchor baby
2,The search 3,damage, 4,lies men tell 5, mr and mrs 6,mrs somebody 7, okon goes to school 8,false 9,cheaters 10,weekend getaway ,broken silence ,two brides n a baby ,desperate housegurls...............if am nt seeing american movies I don nollywood cinemas n is cool.
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by maryhaam(f): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
wallflower: Where can someone get these movies? I want to start patronising nollywood movies but only if they're good, and you seem knowledgeable enough about movies to make good judgements so I'm placing my trust on this review.
They sell in cinemas n stores that sell movies just b precise by sayin u want d cinema movie I think 1 go fr 5h
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
Onuokwu: I am with you on waiting for "76". Somewhere on Afronolly, i read it was due for release October 3, but that day came and passed and nothing. No doubt it will be a hit when released...judging from trailer that is...
I saw it too! The day came and nothing! angry angry angry. Tchew

eesdee: Why is "Last flight to Abuja" not on that list undecided
I saw it last year. Click here for the thread
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nomski0: First, I love the posters!
I can't believe Nollywood posters are these attractive!

Haven't seen some of them, but Tango with me,
Flower girl
The Meeting
Awakening all made sense. Worthy of international recognition and premiers.

Speedy, add two brides and a baby to this list o.

*nollywood's best actors and actresses are all on Tinsel.*

Thank you smiley smiley smiley!

Even though I watched 'Two brides and a baby' this year, I don't think it's worth my top 10....I personally didn't like it.
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
flakky legend: I almost forgot Maami and sinking sands they made me cry

grin grin grin Sorry!
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
uj_sizzle: Now i'd love to see these movies smiley

Your Siggy is damn hilarious grin grin grin grin grin. Biko, Take am easy ooo... cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by StateOfMind: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
ok, now i remember the remaining 3 grin

torn
itohan
the search

my best actor is joe , i watch any movie he's featured kiss. hes a born actor, so natural and sexxy too (pls leave his lip-twisting mannerism..thanks.)
my best actress is nse, that lady is raw talent...she interpretes her roles effortlessly..love her to bits

im planning to stay away from emem / uche /desmond movie, the 3 keep churning out mumu movies and also use the same cast eg weekend get away and lies men tell.

looking forward to seeing stephanie's new movie on vvf... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
wallflower: Where can someone get these movies? I want to start patronising nollywood movies but only if they're good, and you seem knowledgeable enough about movies to make good judgements so I'm placing my trust on this review.

Go to a cinema....those that are no longer screening are usually released on VOD - Distrify, Doboxtv, OHTV and also Irokotv plus.
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
PRINCEHPXP: dis guy head dey shale instead of am to watch educative movies na naija movies wey no dey make sense he dey count abeg go watch PERSON OF INTEREST Season 1-3 and be educated about the technological world of hackerz and programerz plus more #apkamu

See MUMU part 1. You wanna get educated on technology, you can't get books to read or illustrative stuffs online, you are watching 'person of Disinterest'. This your mumuness no get part 2 undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
maryhaam: Some of there cinema movies are cool n well scripted not like the lots of aki n paw paw always.............1 anchor baby
2,The search 3,damage, 4,lies men tell 5, mr and mrs 6,mrs somebody 7, okon goes to school 8,false 9,cheaters 10,weekend getaway ,broken silence ,two brides n a baby ,desperate housegurls...............if am nt seeing american movies I don nollywood cinemas n is cool.

*sighs*
Well, different strokes for different strokes smiley
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
winteriscoming: This New nollywood seems to be going places, time to get with the times. I especially like Nse, Joseph and Linda. Weird thing is I've not seen any OC movie and the guy has been getting rave reviews.

Better earmark 5 nollywood cinema slots for 2014.

welcome to the club. Just remember to read reviews before booking a ticket smiley smiley
Re: Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 by ACM10: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
I think I will start watching Nollywood movies again after 14yrs hiatus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. / #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance / Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.