Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,150 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos (3339 Views)

Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" / Comedy Unlimited: Rochas To Set Up Imo State Anti-Corruption Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by muktarl: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
igbos should be wise. rochas does not have conscience. its clear that they are using rochas to get to the igbos and enslave them ones more. rochas can sacrifice the entire igbo for his selfish ends. but the worst is that he will be used and dumped as he came. just take a critical look at this picture. after the north and sw discussed issues that will benefit them, they now fronted rochas as a clown as if the interest of the igbos are paramount. as a northerner i have not seen any benefit for igbos in this union of evil men. am happy that my gov yuguda is not part of it all. igbos should be thankful to gej and peter obi.

see how they fronted rochas like a fool he is and all of them are watching him to play his usual comedy. igbos should be wise not to have anything to do with this roachas and his evil party. rochas is more or less an ophan in their midst.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by agbameta: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
You must be doomed and fvukeddd up if all it takes to enslave your entire lineage is just one man...

Raise your head up, get yourself some self esteem and quit reducing and discounting your self worth.

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by jalay(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
that man just wan Bleep igbos up..ftc

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by Adamskuty(m): 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
Oh,really? grin

very typical of confused der@nged animals
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by muktarl: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
agbameta: You must be doomed and fvukeddd up if all it takes to enslave your entire lineage is just one man...

Raise your head up, get yourself some self esteem and quit reducing and discounting your self worth.

watch the picture and tell me am lying

1 Like

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by clun(f): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
muktarl:

watch the picture and tell me am lying

You are not lying my dear. Not just this pics but almost all their pics. Always an outcast in their midst.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by Toktee(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
clun:

You are not lying my dear. Not just this pics but almost all their pics. Always an outcast in their midst.
Look at you,today igbo want to be president,tomorrow they want gej,nxt they want biafran republic,even you a woman without knowing where your husband may come from just jump in the league of "hate the north and west"wakeup.
Rochas stand in front cos he is the progressive governors chairman,i hope u knw the reason why,the only smart remaining igboman in the east,start dealing with that nw or go nd kiss the toilet seat.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by padeolu: 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
For your mind na only Rochas be the igbo wey dey APC abi? Ogbeni, get ur facts right.
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by muktarl: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
see another one. this was when they showed it that rochas was not part of them. they religated to the back. can you see where they placed rochas in this picture?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by muktarl: 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
click 'like' if you believe rochas is an ophan in apc

25 Likes

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by agbameta: 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
muktarl: rochas is an ophan in apc

Feel free to kill yourself with paranoia and delusions if you like, but Rochas Okorocha is the Chairman of APC Governors Forum. He is the Oga patapata, even ahead of folks like Fashola...

You are not making any sense beyond your usual village paranoia and delusions...

In personality structure the typical Igbo has traits of paranoia, narcissism and antisocial personality.

http://www.igbofocus.com/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by musiwa112: 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
You can see that the apc is divided, there is a fashola and others in APC already.. apc is divided already

1 Like

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by muktarl: 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
agbameta:

Feel free to kill yourself with paranoia and delusions if you like, but Rochas Okorocha is the Chairman of APC Governors Forum. He is the Oga patapata, even ahead of folks like Fashola...

You are not making any sense beyond your usual village paranoia and delusions...

http://www.igbofocus.com/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html

first and formost am not igbo. secundly they gave rochas apc govs forum in order to block the same presidential or vp ambition that brought him in the first place. oga patapata for mouth while the reall leaders are tinubi and buhari. the fact is that rochas is under the influence juju if not he shuld have seen that apc has chained him to the wood politically.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
Smh @ enslaving Igbos! Who else is enslaving Igbos other than Jonathan?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by agbameta: 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
muktarl:

[s]
first and formost am not igbo. secundly they gave rochas apc govs forum in order to block the same presidential or vp ambition that brought him in the first place. oga patapata for mouth while the reall leaders are tinubi and buhari. the fact is that rochas is under the influence juju if not he shuld have seen that apc has chained him to the wood politically.[/s]

I don't care who you are, you are making no damn sense and you are still very paranoid. Stick your paranoid opinions where the sun don't shine...
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by muktarl: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
berem: Smh @ enslaving Igbos! Who else enslaves Igbos other than Jonathan?

at least gej has regard for the igbos while tinubu and buhari does not regard rochas. just take a look at how they were all laughing at him as if he was a goat in that pix. on the other picture they pushed him at the back becos he is inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by juman(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
There is chance for him to become the president in that party.

If the party's base is very strong they can feed him as president.
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by muktarl: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2013
juman: There is chance for him to become the president in that party.

If the party's base is very strong they can feed him as president.

when they already blocked him with govs forum chairman,

1 Like

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by juman(m): 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
muktarl:

when they already blocked him with govs forum chairman,

I don't understand what you mean.

The party (apc) is more serious than pdp.
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by eeeeeee: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
Duckling in chicken nest.
Look how he is standing alone.
The other peeps will be like "what is this dumb outcast doing here".

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by agbameta: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
1. Politics / Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos
by muktarl.

2. Politics / Okorocha:Abandoned Projects Stalled The Presentation of 2014 Budget in Imo State
by muktarl.

3. Violent/Disgusting Non-Celebrity Crimes / Police Smash Another Baby Factory In Imo State(pictures)
by muktarl.

4. Politics / Posterity Will Blame Me For Allowing IMO STATE Rot Away- Capt Iheanacho
by muktarl.

5. Politics / Okorocha Has Bitten The Finger That Fed Him By Demolishing Ikemba Nnewi's Center
by muktarl.

6. Politics / Imo Executive Backs Okorocha On APC
by muktarl.

7. Politics / Okorocha Racketeering And The Fleecing Of Imo State
by muktarl.

8. Politics / Imo State Has Gone To The Fraudsters!!!!
by muktarl.

9. Politics / Imo State Gov Okorocha Borrows Another N18.5bn From Capital Market
by muktarl.

10. Sexuality / Imo State Is The Greatest Exporter Of Commercial Sex Hawkers
by muktarl.

11. Politics / Imo State Has Gone To The Dogs And Baboons
by muktarl.

12. Politics / Okorocha And His Rescue Mantra
by muktarl.

13. Politics / Imo State Always In The News For Negative Things
by muktarl.

You are not ibo, but your obsession with Imo state and Rochas is off the charts.

You presence on NL revolves around Rochas and Imo state.

What a loser...

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by muktarl: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
juman:

I don't understand what you mean.

The party (apc) is more serious than pdp.

how do you mean? becos they bringing in the same spent force from pdp?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by M17: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
muktarl:

at least gej has regard for the igbos while tinubu and buhari does not regard rochas. just take a look at how they were all laughing at him as if he was a goat in that pix. on the other picture they pushed him at the back becos he is inconsequential.

Look at their original boko haram faces and 1 boko haram converted face from imo state . This primitive looking clown's look so boring and ugly looking individual from boko haram axis. grin
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by muktarl: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
agbameta:

You are not ibo, but your obsession with Imo state and Rochas is off the charts.

You presence on NL revolves around Rochas and Imo state.

What a loser...

believ what you like. the same way your life has been revolving around anything that has to do with the igbo people. 95% of your posts are about the igbos because i just checked.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by muktarl: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
eeeeeee: Duckling in chicken nest.
Look how he is standing alone.
The other peeps will be like "what is this dumb outcast doing here".

ok i thought i was the only one who thought as such.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
@Agbameta, thanks for exposing the foolishness of the poster. I won't be surprised if he's the same as the senile cretin. Its no point arguing further with him.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by M17: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
berem: @Agbameta, thanks for exposing the foolishness of the poster. I won't be surprised if he's the same as the senile cretin. Its no point arguing further with him.
\
you are an idiot .hang your self. grin
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by agbameta: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
muktarl:

[s]believ what you like. the same way your life has been revolving around anything that has to do with the igbo people. 95% of your posts are about the igbos because i just checked.[/s]

Ode, I don't hide and I don't disguise my Identity like you dumb asss cowards.

And there's a big difference between posts and threads you lazy olodo..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
M-16:

\
you are an idiot .hang your self. grin

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by juman(m): 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
muktarl:

how do you mean? becos they bringing in the same spent force from pdp?

Because they need them to become a bigger party and able to win election.
Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by muktarl: 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
agbameta:

Ode, I don't hide and I don't disguise my Identity like you dumb asss cowards.

And there's a big difference between posts and threads you lazy olodo..

i dont have time for your usual crying and ranting. face the topic of discourse for once.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Shows That APC Is Only Using Rochas To Enslave The Igbos by ifyalways(f): 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
musiwa112: You can see that the apc is divided, there is a fashola and others in APC already.. apc is divided already

When Musiwa posts in bold it most be one thing - fomo altitude OP + yeye topic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Hacked Nairaland And Have They Stolen 1 Million Plus User Data / IJEBU STATE: Ikorodu, Epe And Ajah Carve Back To The Map / The Yorubas Must Not Vote For Jonathan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.