Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Elections, Amaechi May Be Eliminated-Lagos Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Elections, Amaechi May Be Eliminated-Lagos Prophet (910 Views)

Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To / Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully / Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Elections, Amaechi May Be Eliminated-Lagos Prophet by searay(m): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
Posted by: danielon December 22, 2013
As the political battle towards 2015 gathers momentum, a Lagos-based clergyman, Prophet Marcus Tibetan has revealed that President Goodluck Jonathan would not contest the 2015 general elections.
Speaking with journalists in Lagos while unfolding his predictions for 2014, Prophet Tibetan said that some powerful forces in the country would conspire to force Mr. Jonathan to drop his 2015 ambition just as he prophesied that the Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP, will win the elections.
Tibetan said, “PDP will win but not with Jonathan. PDP has no trouble within it. Jonathan will not contest. God told me that the generals have concluded on Jonathan.”
He also urged former the immediate past governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel to pray hard against political persecution that would lead to his being jailed for corrupt practices, just as he also asked another former governor of Oyo State, Otunba Adebayo Alao-Akala to watch against paralysis being visited upon him.
The clergyman also advised Rivers State governor, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi to pray against premature death as the country approaches 2015, saying the forces that eliminated a former national vice-chairman of the defunct All Nigeria Peoples Party, ANPP, Marshall Harry, might also do the same to him.
On the 2014 FIFA World Cup holding in Brazil, Tibetan predicted that the Super Eagles would reach the semi-finals, but prayed that nothing negative would happen to the national coach of the team, Mr Stephen Keshi, in the build up to the mundial.
“We are going to make a lot of achievements in sports. We will do well at the World Cup, if they [those in authority] should allow [Stephen] Keshi to perform his duty.
“But my prayer is that Keshi should not drop dead before that time. If nothing happens to him, we will reach the semi-finals”, he said.
SOURCE
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Elections, Amaechi May Be Eliminated-Lagos Prophet by Tolexander: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
searay: Posted by: danielon December 22, 2013
As the political battle towards 2015 gathers momentum, a Lagos-based clergyman, Prophet Marcus Tibetan has revealed that President Goodluck Jonathan would not contest the 2015 general elections.
Speaking with journalists in Lagos while unfolding his predictions for 2014, Prophet Tibetan said that some powerful forces in the country would conspire to force Mr. Jonathan to drop his 2015 ambition just as he prophesied that the Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP, will win the elections.
Tibetan said, “PDP will win but not with Jonathan. PDP has no trouble within it. Jonathan will not contest. God told me that the generals have concluded on Jonathan.”
He also urged former the immediate past governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel to pray hard against political persecution that would lead to his being jailed for corrupt practices, just as he also asked another former governor of Oyo State, Otunba Adebayo Alao-Akala to watch against paralysis being visited upon him.
The clergyman also advised Rivers State governor, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi to pray against premature death as the country approaches 2015, saying the forces that eliminated a former national vice-chairman of the defunct All Nigeria Peoples Party, ANPP, Marshall Harry, might also do the same to him.
On the 2014 FIFA World Cup holding in Brazil, Tibetan predicted that the Super Eagles would reach the semi-finals, but prayed that nothing negative would happen to the national coach of the team, Mr Stephen Keshi, in the build up to the mundial.
“We are going to make a lot of achievements in sports. We will do well at the World Cup, if they [those in authority] should allow [Stephen] Keshi to perform his duty.
“But my prayer is that Keshi should not drop dead before that time. If nothing happens to him, we will reach the semi-finals”, he said.
SOURCE
am gonna save this for future references!
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Elections, Amaechi May Be Eliminated-Lagos Prophet by Tolexander: 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
What are his CVs on prophecy?
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Elections, Amaechi May Be Eliminated-Lagos Prophet by searay(m): 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
Tolexander: am gonna save this for future references!
Also bookmark it. I've done mine already. Besides I believed in prophesy
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Elections, Amaechi May Be Eliminated-Lagos Prophet by searay(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
Adamskuty: Oh,really? grin

an igbo prophet i guess grin
Did the post suggested that the prophet was Igbo? Please stop being childish, we are getting to 2014. Grow up.
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Elections, Amaechi May Be Eliminated-Lagos Prophet by executiveson(m): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
Tolexander: What are his CVs on prophecy?
who you dey ask?
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Elections, Amaechi May Be Eliminated-Lagos Prophet by executiveson(m): 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
I carry God name beg NFF, Maigiari, I beg you, allow Keshi do the needful
Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Elections, Amaechi May Be Eliminated-Lagos Prophet by lomprico(m): 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
How come we only have prophets of doom in this country? None of dem dey see better thing at all!

(1) (Reply)

Re: Religious Fundamentalists Invde Unilorin.'no They Are Mere Muslim Youths'. / River Turns Blood RED Overnight Putting Entire Chinese City In Confusion / Pope Francis And Shimon Peres Set For ‘united Nations Of Religions’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.