Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi (18568 Views)

One For The Master And One For The Boy By Flow1759 #mobilebookshelfwaw / The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work / Legend Of A Hustler - A Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by mastermynd(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
PrinceAdepoju: you saw.........................................................................................................Eniola, i guess.
u dis boi,,,wetin u kon do for here,,,
Oya afiiira
If I open msi eyes,,,,,
Tojubole osho
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Gen2jaynee: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
psalmuria i hail thee, keep the fire burning
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by valdes00(m): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
I don die, femi don kill me wit suspense...... Thumbs up my guy
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
................................................................................
who I saw made me hate love, (that's why I said if cupid wan reason my matter I go castrate am...I swear!!). The person had my trust; I shared all my secrets with this person...I felt betrayed.

"Good morning judges, The committee and the jury....I'm eniola Badmus 200L accounting..." she said.

"Ah eyin Omo mi len se eleyi... AMA pade ni department(ah so its even my children that's all involved in this... we'll meet in our department)"
a prof said.

I couldn't understand how I was feeling at that moment...I felt heartbroken, weak, angry, dissapointed and pity....Pity?? Yes! Pity!! I felt pity for my self...why?? For always making the wrong choices...

She stole a glance at me. All I saw in her eyes was revenge... Then I knew what it was all about... Maybe she had a hand in almost all my fu'ckups here in school...
"Sir I'm here to testify"....
"Go ahead my child"... Instructed the judges..

"well I'm his girlfriend... Or would I saw I was his girlfriend... John called him offering him the idea of stealing and reselling the questions... Which he agreed..." ....she said
They all looked at her suprised... "so how did you know he actually stole the questions??"...they asked..
"well I'm with a copy here"...she said
An idea popped into my head... I laughed as hard as I could...
"So you intend bringing a question paper from an already concluded exam as an exhibit right?? How shallow!!!" I said convinvingly..

The judges looked at themselves confused...
"what's your proof that this actual paper you are holding is stolen..." they asked.
This is the point where its a 50/50 chance... If she proves it I'm done , if she doesn't then I've still got this case on lock.

"Ermmm I took it from his room"....she stupidly said... Well it was true she did take it from my room cos I knew I was one paper short..

"And you expect us to simply believe that??" ...a judge said...
"Now please if you've got no evidence would you excuse ......"
Before the judge could finish his sentence she replied...
"I've got a candid evidence"....she shouted..
"well let's see it"... The judges instructed..
"well sir actually they don't see it... They hear it"...she said smiling devilishly while stealing a glance at me...

YEEH Gobe!!! I don die....I thought
*Slow motion* she brings out her blackberry curve 4... And walks to the Public-address-system engineer... gives him the phone to play a certain file... Then she returns to her stand...

The air conditioner was working perfectly but I was sweating more than ....ermm...ehh..well..I dunno jhor..... My clothes were soaked like I just left the pool...
The engineer plays the track...
The judges looked around confused, anger was written all over their faces......
"ooh baby!! I'm putting my d'ick in your pussy, lick my balls ...ooooh!! You are sweet girl..."I heard my voice...
I smiled it was one of those sex chat we had... Thinking she lost... Bros D quickly reminded me that it might have being a mistake....

She walked over there ...played other files...they were either some singing she recorded herself doing or my voice advocating erotic activities..

I remembered that I was with her memory card...
I smiled... "wind blow fowl ynash no open.......... Well because fowl wear boxers grin"...I thought...

"WOULD YOU GET OUT OF HERE YOUNG WOMAN....YOU SHOULD BE SUSPENDED FOR WHAT YOU JUST DID" A judge shouted angrily...
She walked out ashamed... And I , Happy...

"Officer akunaka...is there any more testifies??" they asked...
Officer EMEKA looked defeated...
"No sir...she was the only one I could get"... He said dejected..

"well that settles it...we'll pass our judgement by 4PM...so everybody let's have a little break shall we"....they announced

I walked out out of the hall... Feeling confident...
As I opened the hall's door...I saw enny down the hall way..."well she has some explaining to do" I thought.... I ran till I caught up with her... She was about talking the next door when I caught up with her... I grabbed her arm... She turned suprised to see me...I looked at her with anger and love in my already wet eyes..

"Eniola why are you doing this to me??....what have I done to deserve all these?? I asked with tears rolling freely down my cheeks
"you took everything away from me... My brother who fed me (cos her father was no more, and her mother still manages what their dad left behind)
He provides for me, he protects me, he cares for me... And you made him go away... Its not that I don't love you but blood is thicker than water you know"...she said almost crying.
"so what we had meant nothing to you...you always wanted my downfall didn't you??"...I asked.
"Sam I still love you so very much...well the plan was just to date you then set you up till you end up the same way my brother did...but *she looks me straight in the eye* Sam love... I fell so inlove with you along the line...and I couldn't help it"...she said crying
I looked at her with pity...
"I can't trust you no more... This maybe another plot to get into my life and start afresh with your plan... *she looked up suddenly like a child caught stealing*...Hmmm yeah!! It may...well I'm walking out now never to return into you life anymore" I said walking out ....
I walked out with a broken...uhhh no..with a grinded heart... I looked back at her only to see her crying helplessly...
I felt pity for her... Though I loved her but a nigg'a gotta use his brain...
................................................................................
4PM

"Court arise!!" shouted a jury.
We all stood... (Na disciplinary committee dem dey run like court ...shio!! Nothing we no go c 4 dis 9ja)

The judges walked in...we had our seats...
"having heard stories and testimonies from both parties the judges have drawn a judgement.."

There was a deafening silence in the hall...

I looked at John as he looked back...we held our arms in faith and anticipation.... I saw eniola outside the hall looking like a widow..her hair all scattered, looking unkept...near a flower picking its leaving and saying something (cos I saw her mouth move)... "I'm sorry sweety... I just had to do it" I thought... Now facing the judges in anticipation..............

Make I reply my GF on Whatsapp before she think say I dey follow eniola chat!! grin
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by GogetterMD(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
Update Pls
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by tosin7a(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
Guy e b lyk say dm go suspend u niyen..i guess so..oya keep it comin...i wan go eat bread nd beans 4 mama togo plc..update b4 i come o or else....
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by hollajay(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
notin do you...psalmurai..go on suspece filled story
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Maafiaalady: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
@callmefemi..more power to ur elbow...and more gigabyte to ur line...nice write up...hope to read ur book in paper prints someday... kiss
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
tosin7a: Guy e b lyk say dm go suspend u niyen..i guess so..oya keep it comin...i wan go eat bread nd beans 4 mama togo plc..update b4 i come o or else....

Maybe or maybe not they'll suspend me...nd maybe I'll update maybe I won't update grin..

MAYBE // MAYBE NOT

@gogettermd... Check your box...I've dm you!!

@hollajay...I hope u like it...

I dey come make I go market my story for other threads!!
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
Wow bro...kul stuff i dey feel am
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
exactly wetin u kon do for here too...hehehe
mastermynd:
u dis boi,,,wetin u kon do for here,,,
Oya afiiira
If I open msi eyes,,,,,
Tojubole osho
longtym bro, hw tins?
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Lildrizzle(m): 12:04am On Dec 31, 2013
psalmurai com n complete dis story o
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by IAmXcessiz(m): 12:51am On Dec 31, 2013
Bro, i wish i didn't meet up with the story cos i rili wanna know the verdict

Nice write up
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by hollajay(m): 4:58am On Dec 31, 2013
CallMeFemi:

@hollajay...I hope u like it...

Sure...I Do lyk it, nice write up...keep the fire burning
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by emekaanijah(m): 10:08am On Dec 31, 2013
lovely write up... been following dis story since day one...
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by irewolepeter(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2013
Revolva: grin grin grin who cares abut ikotun.i hate that area of lagos..very local
Do you know ikotun@ all, btw where do you stay?
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by kiddyking(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2013
irewolepeter:
Do you know ikotun@ all, btw where do you stay?
dnt mind d nigger im hood fit no reach our own...i rep ikotun to da fullest
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
Thanks all...

Well its sure to get better and better along the line......or so I'm thinking...

By God's grace we'll get there... cheesy

Make I reason update sef!!! :/
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
Silence occupied the hall once more...
"we are here to make sure that those that break the school's rules shouldn't go unpunished, even though we try to make our judgement fair enough...but justice must prevail.." he gave his last speech of the case..
He continued
"we expect every student to obey the rules of the school... But these students before us has broken some of them"... He said to my astonishment..
"if sinners aren't gonna go unpunished then I'm sure to receive something from them" I thought while hoping for the best.
"Mr ogunwola Samuel and John eragbai, with the power bestowed on this committee... We hereby...........SUSPEND YOU FOR 3MONTHS!!"

I jumped for joy on hearing this, John wore a sad face...I looked at him and tried explaining things to him... "dude a typical semester in this school runs for 4 months (thanks to one strike or the other) so if we are suspended for 3months we are still going to write the exam and maybe some tests"...I told the dumbas's, his frown turned to tears of joy...
"well with a reputation of expulsion..3months suspension is an A for me"...I thought...

I danced out the hall in excitement..ignoring eniola like she didnt exist... I learnt a couple of lessons while in the court yard though...
1* Cupid na Bast'ard... 2* trust no one (sounds so cliche ryt! But its the truth). 3* confidence and your instincts helps a lot when you don't have time to plan. 4* never listen to bros D's advice 5* plan better next time...

I walked out of the court yard a better man... 3months unofficial holiday isn't gonna be so bad afterall...
With Money in the bank... My 3months is sure gonna be fun.. Well first things first...its hollz I'm going back to my Hood........IKOTUN here I come... #swerve!!!
"Woh!! Bros we don dey last bus stop o!!"
I woke up only to see our bus stopping in front of synagogue...
"Shio!! Na last bus stop be this?? see as ikotun stee far for front"...I shouted at him and so were the other passengers.
"we pay our money complete ...why can't you carry us complete"...a passengers yelled!!

*everybody pauses and I'm facing the camera*
"well welcome to my hood o...eerbody wan dey form smart... If you compromise, you'll be cheated!!... Welcome to ikotun the land that houses the most talent in Nigeria.....Oya producer press play na!!" I said as everything and everybody continues....

"Woh them no born una well...you must carry us reach round about o" a fat woman shouted...
"madam shey na because I no collect money for 2 people from your hand" he said as everybody laughed hard!!
"YA mama!!" was all she could say as she looked away angrily...

The driver took us to the roundabout... As protested by the passengers...
I highlighted from the bus...
"Ah home sweet home" I said dropping my luggage and trying to breath in deeply...*breaths in deeply* *breaths out deeply*..
The smell of weed welcomed my lungs...
I shook my head
"ikotun would always be ikotun" I said to myself smiling..
I couldn't wait to see nonso (oh I forgot... Nonso left school as soon as he was through with his papers...he missed ikotun and so did I), couldn't wait to see junior and cos I was sure we had adventures ahead of us throughout the holiday...

"abogunloko " I said stopping a bike...

YEEH.... BABOO!!! I heard someone shout from a shop close to gafaru street(a street very close to my abogunloko)...
I looked back only to find junior coming out of a shop. I suspected he went for his operations there... "WE GET GIST o BRO" he shouted as my bike sped off.... "no lele we go......" before I could finish my sentence I heard someone shouting...
"HEY Mr U NEVA PAY ME MY MONEY O!!" I heard turning back to see the shop owner shouting at junior.
"Chai Junior would always be junior" I said to myself shaking my head....

I swear na Ikotun trips sweet pass ....preparing my mind for the adventures ahead...cheesy

NOTE: this story na 40%fiction 60%Real life...so don't believe everything you read here... Thanks.....

Ehen...
And please if you know you love this story let's preach its gospel...post its link and market it on almost every thread you visit... Thanks in advance...
You guys are the best...
*hugs...ermm..well hugs no one in particular*
*Hugs the thread*
*Grabs my wallet and heads out to get my bread and beans at mama togo Syd*

I'm out!!

1 Like

Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by hollajay(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
9ce write up...feeling u joor...#irepikt
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Collizo4sky: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ikotun boy.. Continue oh
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by GogetterMD(m): 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Excellent story you got there Bro. Your suspense is superb
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by adegwurulez(m): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
omo see first class suspense
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by kiddyking(m): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
#ikt2dafullest
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:19am On Jan 01, 2014
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 7:46am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year folks!!

1 Like

Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
................................................................................."Good morning Jesus Good morning lord.. I know you come from heaven above"...we all sang to the morning devotion..
It was a full house ... It sure was gon' be fun or so I thought...
After devotion I had ma chores and breakfast...after those what next.....
The Streets ofcourse grin

I headed to the street gym joint to meet junior... I was surprised to see Nonso also... That dude hated working out his favorite quote was 'dangote no get 6 packs' and we would always laugh at his broke ass...
"You know say if you no get money you gats package... No wowi wen I'm done looking like Idris elba I'll bleep ur sister".....He said.
"when you are done looking like Johnny bravo yu mean." I said as we laughed histerically..

A few minutes later a Mercedes Benz G-wagon pulled up in front of Nonso's house...
We saw his sister highlighting from the vehicle ...
Wearing a very short purple gown, Dayum she looked so enticing...waving at someone in the car. (someone who we didn't see cos of the cars tinted windscreens) ...
"Nonso no be your sis be that?" I asked suprised.. 'I never knew she carried such heavyweights, she looked so innocent before I left for school..well people change..' I thought
"Nonso your sis make brain o" ...junior added...
Every boy's gaze there was on her... All eyes on her..
"Foolz the more you look the less you see ;the more you long for it the farther you are from getting it... My point exactly is...Keep off my sis"...he warned
We agreed and went back to out working out...

Moments later i saw a familiar figure far off...
"Nonso no be your babe be that?" I informed him..
They all looked up to see which of the babes I was talking about..
"Yeeeh!! Na naomi o...Sam, junior you remember that babe wey I ter you say lend me 80k?....well that's her"...he said dejectedly
"Hello boys" she said waiving at us...
"hey baby afa nw!" we replied..
"can I steal your friend here for a couple of minutes?"... We knew this wasn't going to end well but we had no choice...
They walked in.... She was squeezing Nonso's shirt embarrassingly ...
A Few minutes we saw her bursting out of his house walking away angrily...and Nonso also ran out on his knees trying to beg her...
Seeing how she ignored him..We knew Gobe was around the corner..
He walked back in with shame and worry...
Me and junior rushed in to go reason a way out ...
We ran into the house only to see nonso lying on his couch reading the ceilings...
"Guy which level na?" I asked
"ol boy aw your matter be??" junior said..
"Guy e no smile o... The girl dey say if she don't get her money in three days say she go suprise me o" Nonso said almost crying...
"You mean to tellme that that small girl threatened you"...junior exclaimed obviously angry..
"oga...calm down I know that girl she fit kill three of us and nothing go happen"...said Nonso which shut us up.
"so what we need now is a solution" Nonso continued... He said with himself and junior looking at me like they were expecting the answer from me...
"why una dey look me like that na?" I said..
"shebi na you dey always claim Pentium 6 brain na...oya boot am make hin solve am for us"...junior explained..

I thought hard for almost an hour but nothing came forth..I was already frustrated and was about giving up when I felt a fork poking me by the side of my neck... Looked left to see the ever present Bros D...
"Guy free me now...abi my life neva taya you"...I said angrily.
"ogbeni bone that side...look make I give you line.."he whispered the idea to my hearings ...
"Woah brilliant idea"....I thought..."Bros D I swear na you sure pass"...I said to him happily...

I looked at my expectant homies....
"Guys how about blackmail?"...I said which shot them up from their seats...
"Blackmail...?? Blackmail who??" Nonso said
"Yes blackmail who??..." junior added....
Ermmmm......
Next episode...una go know who we blackmail....
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by hollajay(m): 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
Abeg make una no wreck alhaji o ...psalmurai u nd dis ur bros D
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Martiyu(m): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
CallMeFemi: Happy new year folks!!

Same here guy, u know what? It's a nice piece u got dr. How bout we talk on another platform? Dz z my whatsapp number 08161654370 and my BBM pin z attached to my signature. The hood z good, u rep, I rep, we rep_its Ikotun
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
Martiyu:
Same here guy, u know what? It's a nice piece u got dr. How bout we talk on another platform? Dz z my whatsapp number 08161654370 and my BBM pin z attached to my signature. The hood z good, u rep, I rep, we rep_its Ikotun

Sent u a request on bbm already!!
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by Martiyu(m): 8:49am On Jan 02, 2014
CallMeFemi:

Sent u a request on bbm already!!
OK, got it G. O. A. T ryt?
Re: Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi by CallMeFemi(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2014
Martiyu:
OK, got it G. O. A. T ryt?

Yeah na me b GOAT!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Grace Ifeoma Adichie Dies! Chimamanda’s Mother Is Dead / Slay Queen / Anyigba Thief - A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.