Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:59 PM

. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (8015 Views)

10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends / How Come Most Married Women 4get Their Duties After Marriage, Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I am so disappointed cry
Oh, don't be, dear. Men are not ordinarily domestic. It's almost always a sacrifice for a man to do the little things. We're designed for hunting and gathering. smiley

Fact is, I love a clean, tidy house. But I don't much care for the work involved. I think it's partly why I've always prefered to live alone. I fix my mess when I want to and once it's fixed, I have to be having a really tough day for it to go to shyt again. When it does go to shyt, I need emotional juice to pull it together again. If I hadn't been brought up by my mom edit the way I had been edit, the story might have been worse. My head is like a constant battlefield so I don't always have the energy for little things.

However, when I'm married I know that I'll always feel guilty leaving wifey to do all the work by herself. So I make the effort now to get involved and pick up after myself so that I build a strong habit that'll ease her burden. When I was with my brother's family some time ago, baby poo didn't irk me but I didn't like the constant "distraction". But I have no intention to leave all the diaper management to wifey.

Excuse us men, honey. It's the testosterone. It's heavy lifting and standing rock-still in the wind and rain and sun to keep harm from coming into the house that it fuels best.
Re: . by xynerise: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Poo poo makes me dizzy, on the real so doing it 24/7 for almost 4years is gonna kill me, atleast help me, do it in shifts
Cleaning poo poo is never a 24/7 duty. The pikin yansh dey leak? undecided

I will only assist when you are busy with something more important than cleaning baby's poo poo tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 23, 2013
Cleaning poo s not really as bad as you put it, but to me, taking care of the baby s d woman job. Including d poo part. Helping out in d poo business? I think i would think about it wen d time comes.
You said in naija movie settings, here s a question, why in the world will a wife wants a maid when she s not working. She sud not be lazy.
Re: . by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2013
xynerise:
Cleaning poo poo is never a 24/7 duty. The pikin yansh dey leak? undecided

I will only assist when you are busy with something more important than cleaning baby's poo poo tongue
the baby poo like 3, 4 times a day, after every meal comes poo na, so?!? Ya'll gotta get involved like Ihedinobi stated
Re: . by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
Well, since i do all chores(though my cooking skills is a bit atrocious) i don't need a wife to do all these. However. I need a wife that will always be there for me, a wife to support me, a wife that would offer invaluable advice like Sarah in the bible. An extra pair of eyes to watch over me, and a woman to protect. Is the list too long?

1 Like

Re: . by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
PocketEconomist: Well, since i do all chores(though my cooking skills is a bit atrocious) i don't need a wife to do all these. However. I need a wife that will always be there for me, a wife to support me, a wife that would offer invaluable advice like Sarah in the bible. An extra pair of eyes to watch over me, and a woman to protect. Is the list too long?
are you single?

Nope the list is not long, not at all
Re: . by ireneidiva(f): 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
Duties are defined by the couples. That's why ppl court, though i really can't understand what this generation talk about during courtship.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: are you single?

Nope the list is not long, not at all
i am. Though i'm of marriageable age, i'm still taking my time learning everyday on how to be a better husband, father, leader and security. I wanna be the best husband i can ever be, and i want a woman who will deserve me, my motto? Be the best and NEVER settle for less. Stamped.
Re: . by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
PocketEconomist: i am. Though i'm of marriageable age, i'm still taking my time learning everyday on how to be a better husband, father, leader and security. I wanna be the best husband i can ever be, and i want a woman who will deserve me, my motto? Be the best and NEVER settle for less. Stamped.
what's marriageable age lol.
Re: . by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
ireneidiva: Duties are defined by the couples. That's why ppl court, though i really can't understand what this generation talk about during courtship.
lol we talk about almost everything
Re: . by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: what's marriageable age lol.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Marry Your Friend; Do Not Marry Your Lover": Please What Does This Phrase Mean? / How Well Do You Think You Know Your Partner? A MUST Read For Everyone. / Happy Birthday To Nashville And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.