Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Forum - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Forum (708 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forum by phlame(m): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
I would like to create a forum that only invited members can signup. I do not have any knowledge of how to build a website so I'll need someone to do this for me... If you can do this, contact me.
Re: Forum by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
Youtube and Google are your friends...
Re: Forum by phlame(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
rutchiekens: Youtube and Google are your friends...

Are you high I want 2 pay someone to do the job... I'm not interested in learning how to build a site...
Re: Forum by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
You don't have to build, all u'll need is a script, am sure u must have installed an application on your phone or computer, it's d same thing
Re: Forum by realugee: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
phlame:

Are you high I want 2 pay someone to do the job... I'm not interested in learning how to build a site...
I pity you... So you'll keep paying someone to manage the site, when you can learn that yourself. shocked
Re: Forum by IamGodzilla: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
And how much are you willing to pay?
Re: Forum by elvis10ten(m): 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
phlame: I would like to create a forum that only invited members can signup. I do not have any knowledge of how to build a website so I'll need someone to do this for me... If you can do this, contact me.
I just sent you a pm.
Re: Forum by elvis10ten(m): 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
real_ugee:
I pity you... So you'll keep paying someone to manage the site, when you can learn that yourself. shocked
not every one has time or are interested in geeky stuff.
Re: Forum by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
elvis10ten: not every one has time or are interested in geeky stuff.

What's geeky about installing a forum platform

In advanced countries, 10 yrs old can do this because Nigeria is undeveloped and not most jobs in Nigeria require the use of computer or most Nigerians just can't see d future is all about computers and smartphones
Re: Forum by phlame(m): 2:14am On Dec 23, 2013
real_ugee:

See me see wahala... Pity for ur self... Na ur Money
Re: Forum by phlame(m): 2:14am On Dec 23, 2013
rutchiekens:

In advanced countries, 10 yrs old can do this because Nigeria is undeveloped and not most jobs in Nigeria require the use of computer or most Nigerians just can't see d future is all about computers and smartphones

Who ask U?
Re: Forum by elvis10ten(m): 5:41am On Dec 23, 2013
rutchiekens:

blah blah blah. You don't just install a forum platform and start a forum like that, you make some modification to the design to stand out a bit with some other little stuff. Or who knows, he needs a forum from scratch ?. What you are saying doesn't really make, because even in other countries not everybody can do this stuff or have time for it, thats why there are professional for different jobs. If he says he want to hire someone rather than learn it, you free him. *Opinions are like assholes, every one is entitled to one*

(1) (Reply)

How To Show / Add Accidentally Removed Bluetooth Icon In System Tray / Please Help Review Www.sureblogger.com / Setup Paypal.ng From USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.