Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter - Politics (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter (90978 Views)

Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo / President Jonathan's Reply To Dr Tunji Braithwaite' Abusive comment &(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by jamace(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
Arogunmasa: If you live in a glass house don't throw stone n if u can't take blow brother don't throw blow- peter tosh
Thank you for reminding OBJ of this song. At least OBJ will understand this old skuull song better. grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by cjrane: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
jamace: Thank you for reminding OBJ of this song. At least OBJ will understand this old skuull song better. grin

Which song? Is it here that Afro beat maestro described the corrupt beast called OBJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URRtk4OQCY4
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by mister419: 3:32am On Dec 25, 2013
Red Eboe: [size=13pt]THE FUTURE OF OBASANJO[/size] grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lwkmd grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by neio: 9:11am On Dec 25, 2013
sail on presido...
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by uchez2(m): 10:47am On Dec 25, 2013
Pataki: As expected. Jona denies all the allegations, shifts blames to non-existing entities.

Boko haram started in 2002? Interesting! So when did MEND start and why were you their spokesperson after October 2010 bombing?

GEJ speaks of no political assasination in his government, yet we clearly remember Azazi was eliminated for speaking the truth about Jonathan and Boko Haram. Or does this glorified ogogoro drunkard think we Nigerians have forgotten his high handedness during the oil subsidy that led to the death of innocent Nigerians?

So many issues to tear at from the childish letter of a so-called president. He failed to state how his body-language is not encouraging corruption even when he explicitly stated this as one of his reasons for responding to OBJ's letter.

I sincerely hope this man spends the rest of his years in jail come 2015. Enough is enough.

Do u believe this bulshit u just spat here? If GEJ will go to jail, then buhari, ibb, obj, abdilsalam, atiku, should be stoned to death by the masses. Why do u northerners hate gej so much? U fools used more than 40yrs to destroy this nation and u expect gej to fix it under 3yrs? I think its time u guys start telling urselves the truth. It seems u guys strive in hypocrisy! Stop distracting the man and allow him to concentrate and do his job as a president for God's sake!

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by uchez2(m): 10:59am On Dec 25, 2013
soe: All those abusing OBJ have not and may never achieve 10% of what he achieved in life...even Gej. OBJ earned his position by being a civil war veteran...Gej is only van accidental opportunist...but I know some tribalist from the south east south south .and some other dull Nigerians would want to praise Gej....meanwhile its your future and your money being stolen on daily basis.. Alams and JP Clark and Alison madueke and Stella are robbing you blind and Gej is saying no oneis corrupt ..ba wa o....wake up

Obj earn those things by involving in all the coup that have happened in this nation, not by being a veteran bla bla bla ... Why are u so dumb? Didn't obj spent 8yrs looting, assassinating, and creating boko haram, mend and militants in this nation? Since u are blaming the south east and south south...how about reminding us the region bombing and killing innocent Nigerians? How about reminding us the region that have ruled for more than 40yrs with nothing to show for? Incase u don't know, northerners are majority in senate and rep....so whatever corruption or fuckup we are having now, they are to be blame! Hypocrite!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by uchez2(m): 11:03am On Dec 25, 2013
realbee:
Ur level of reasoning worries me, i beleived u dont have to b educated to know that a president will not sit in front of a computer to write a letter himself, what this people were sayin is that the whole letter is not jonathan's thinking, it was his team of media officers who just sit together to write a response to obj's letter. It may be on his order but he probably did not contribute anythin to d contents, Although this claim may not be true, its just an observation. But insulting people because u disagree with their point is totally wrong, even abati who they suspected to hv written the letter will not sit and write/tyoe it himself, we all knw this. d point is, the president probably has no intellectual contributolion to the letter, remember i said probably. if u are close to politicians u will understand this.

You are so daft man!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by uchez2(m): 11:09am On Dec 25, 2013
shejane: I belv d reason y we buy new tins nd made away old ones is 2 have a better look

We elected Gej 2 change dose tins old leaders did nd nt 2 alwys bring dem up everytym he's been accuse of nt doing his job well

Wen wil Gej stop telling us abt old nigeria nd build new nigeria?

If we stil wat old nigeria den we wil nt av elected u 2 rule us, bring dat change nd stop tellin us hw corruption has been b4 ur regime, dat pisses me off

I didt see any substances in dis letter atall

Please go back to kitchen, that's where u belong. Tho I doubt u know how to boil water. What do u know about government and how to run it? Oh, u expect gej to perform miracle like Merlin and turn it all around overnight abi? U ladies of these days seem to think everything should come easy for u! Pls go get married and leave this issues to men. Thank u
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by uchez2(m): 11:12am On Dec 25, 2013
yusufogrin: who cares. .my question is WHO WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT IN 2015?

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan! Simple!

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by uchez2(m): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2013
LBT: the only black jews are the Ethiopians who are being repatriated back to israel in large numbers; you dey here calling yourself what you're not: make all ona vote for Gej now, all your votes can never & will never make him president in 2015 if people like you continue playing the ethnic card, what's your total population? Lmao. It's people like you that's making Gej to keep shooting himself in the leg; what a mistake.

Because the British rigged the census and counted both ants, grasses and trees to ur advantage. Haven't u noticed how the north always look like a ghost town during Xmas period? Keep yapping, gej is the incumbent... And he will be there till 2019! Get used to this so that HBP will not kill u. Thanx
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by uchez2(m): 11:19am On Dec 25, 2013
shejane: Untill wen Gej realise dat corruption is nt part of dis co3, I thk he wil continue 2 dwell in corruption because 2 him he belv dat nigeria can nev be free of corruption

As a man thinketh so is he

Out of d abundance of d hrt, d mouth speaketh

Bt oga Gej change is constant
All I see in dis letter is jus u again accusing Obj of murder,corruption,money laundery,oil theft,mean nd selfish jus d way he's accusin u of corruption. u

U be mumu o! So u expect him to admit to all obj accused him of? OK, tell me, how about what he accused obj of, are they lies? Why cant u pple be open minded and impartial? OK, let me ask u, what do u expect gej to reply? Opus answer, Mrs know all!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by uchez2(m): 11:22am On Dec 25, 2013
Sirmee: Dear Mr President, responding formally to a letter is not what Nigerians need but positive actions that will transform Nigeria to prove you are better than your predecessors.

Hypocrite! Same people ranting that gej should reply, he is weak bla bla bla.. Now he has replied and proved them wrong, u guys are hypcritically-amazing!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by uchez2(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2013
shejane: Gej shd go nd build his own ota farm nd retire der since he's nt already 2 change dis co3

Man up or pls GO and RETIRE

And ur sugar daddy obj that retired but refused to stay retired nko? Shut up pls
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Pukkah: 11:31am On Dec 25, 2013
Lack-lustre reply from a fidgety, uninspiring godson to an overbearing, over-rated, 'messiahnic', and meddlesome godfather.

The difference between father and son is like that between the deaf and the dumb.

The father is deaf - he's hard of hearing and takes no advice and blew so many opportunities to make his country great.

The son is dumb - he hears, but takes no action. The other meaning of 'dumbness' also applies here and so may also end up blowing all the opportunities to make his country great.

The country itself is blind - they find it hard to 'see' there's hardly any difference between the two - both father and son are disabled.

The blindness of the country is unrivalled and so may never take advantage of the several opportunities to make itself great.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by uchez2(m): 11:33am On Dec 25, 2013
shejane: Nd stupid nigerians are either clapping 4 Gej or Obj, wot 4?

A co3 where we are k wt rubbish
Imagine our past nd present presidents fighting wt sand lyk children nd Gej stil gt mouth 2 say oda African presidents are trying 2 reconcile dem, wot a shame, hw do we gt here?

We need moses of our tym 2 lead us out of dis mess nd disgrace

If Obj refuse 2 rest y nt u Gej ignore him nd do ur work better, let ur gud work speak 4u boy

Action der say speak louder dan words

I believe u need to take paracetamol and Maltina so u can stop ranting. Ur ignorant is nothing close to bliss!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by uchez2(m): 11:34am On Dec 25, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
There is a thin line between being tolerant and being bereft of idea. GEJ is bereft of idea.

You are one of those that hate him, right?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by uchez2(m): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2013
otunlexy: To my opinion,both gej and obj are not saint,both hav done lots of akward tinz in dere administration,but frankly speaking GEJ is a clueless president.one tin OBJ has dat GEJ don't is self belief.why will an incumbent president be mislead by some brainless cowards in his administration...all wat GEJ wrote as reply to OBJ's accusations ar pointless and baseless.GEJ is answering d not too relevant ones,leaving the most important ones e.g,why did he release al-mustapha...why pay him all his salary and reinstate his badge has an army general,why fight corruption himself by creating useless commitee's wen we hav well certified anti corruption organization in our country,why turn deaf hears to the high corruption been played by nnpc...wateva happens in PDP is definately d least problem nigeria has rite now.GEJ should get his head staright and fulfil why nigerians voted for him dere.he is d president of more dan 150million nigeria's and as such he should govern wit transparency and proper decorum.
I REST MA CASE

U are so daft man! Who said its gej that released mustafa? We have a judicial system in this country and a president who respect judiciary too. So, u wanna oppose mustafa's release, why not go to court and appeal? As for PDP wahala, u be mumu! Didn't obj in his letter accused gej of being the problem of PDP? So u want him to reply obj's letter but ignore the PDP issue which was mentioned in it? So u will come here to say,"gej is a Coward, he didn't say anything about the problem of PDP". You hypocrite!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by uchez2(m): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sir Cee: Mr President, this your write up is ok, but if I were you, you need not reply.
As number 1 citizen of this great nation, what should concern you is the future of this country and not to refer to what happened centuries ago. A leader looks at today to determine the future. I think the essence of the letter from Mr Obasanjo is to make amends and take this great country to the promise land. Please note as a leader,you owe it as a duty to solve Nigeria problems irrespective of how old the problem is. Before you became the president of this country, you are already aware of these problems and you assured Nigerians that the problems will be solved. You never told Nigerians that the problems will remain unsolved...remember, that is why Nigerians voted in mass for you. talking about how old is remains irrelevent as far as I am concerned. My advise is for you to take stock and see how you can change things. Nigerians are expecting much from you as the adage says to whom much is given, much is expected.

If u have nothing reasonable to say, please shut ur mouth!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Italiano1: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
Pukkah: Lack-lustre reply from a fidgety, uninspiring godson to an overbearing, over-rated, 'messiahnic', and intrusive godfather.

The difference between father and son is like that between the deaf and the dumb.

The father is deaf - he's hard of hearing and takes no advice and so blew so many opportunities to make his country great.

The son is dumb - he hears but takes no action. The other meaning of 'dumbness' also applies here and so may also end end blowing all the opportunities to make his country great.

The country itself is blind - they find it hard to 'see' there's hardly any difference between the two - both father and son are disabled.

^^^ FACT!- Succinctly put.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by uchez2(m): 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
adedejiadekunle: I HAVE GONE THROUGH OBJ LETTER TO GEJ AND NEVER FIND A PLACE WHERE BABA SAID THAT HE SUPPORTED SHAGARI AGAINST AWOLOWO AND ZIK IN 1979. GEJ SHOULD BE BOLD ENOUGH TO ADDRESS THE ISSUES RAISED BY BABA OBJ IN HIS LETTER TO HIM INSTEAD OF BEATING BY THE BUSH. WOT HAPPENED TO $49.5M DOLLARS RAISED BY SANUSI, 255M ODUAHGATE NKO AND N500B SURE-P FUND TO MENTION A VIEW. ALL THESE ISSUES SHOULD BE ADDRESSED ONCE AND FOR ALL. NIGERIANS ARE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU, MR PRESIDENT

Your ignorant is alarming tho...you even displayed it in capital letters...jeeezzzz!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Italiano1: 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
uchez2:

Your ignorant is alarming tho...you even displayed it in capital letters...jeeezzzz!

Ignorance? Now that is alarming
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
uchez2:

Do u believe this bulshit u just spat here? If GEJ will go to jail, then buhari, ibb, obj, abdilsalam, atiku, should be stoned to death by the masses. Why do u northerners hate gej so much? U fools used more than 40yrs to destroy this nation and u expect gej to fix it under 3yrs? I think its time u guys start telling urselves the truth. It seems u guys strive in hypocrisy! Stop distracting the man and allow him to concentrate and do his job as a president for God's sake!
Is he a baby that you can distract with just words or what on earth are u trying to sell to us? I agree everyone on ur list--- except Buhari --- should actually be punished for how they've destroyed Nigeria when it was under their care. But for you to think that anyone that criticizes Jonathan is being hypocritical shows that you're really the hypocrite here. Whats bad is bad...and Goodluck Jonathan is as bad as they come.

He's the worst.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by uchez2(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
bubbllie: Secretly, I had given GEJ the thumbs up for his silence and hoped he'll identify the REASONABLE GREY AREAS highlighted by the former president and then reply the old monkey by fixing the problems instead of writing this tales by moonlight.
Infact, by referring to the former president as "baba", GEJ has just confirmed my opinion of him as a lame duck...
Anyway, I'm enjoyin' the season film. grin

He referred to him as baba because he is a well mannered person, unlike u uncultulture vagabond.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by uchez2(m): 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
dan6019: Why did Gej has to shy away from addressing the 2015 issue!! Are you contesting or not, this seems to be the most appropriate time to let Nigerians know. Except you have ahidden agenda, which is the case, anyway

So whether he is contesting or not should be our problem abi? Have u eaten today?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by uchez2(m): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
ISpiksDaTroof: Is he a baby that you can distract with just words or what on earth are u trying to sell to us? I agree everyone on ur list--- except Buhari --- should actually be punished for how they've destroyed Nigeria when it was under their care. But for you to think that anyone that criticizes Jonathan is being hypocritical shows that you're really the hypocrite here. Whats bad is bad...and Goodluck Jonathan is as bad as they come.

He's the worst.

How is gej the worst pls? Or were u born in 2010? If u have to criticize gej, do it positively not negatively. So u think your brothers bombing and killing innocent nigerians in the north is not enough distraction abi? You my friend is the definition of HYPOCRITE
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by urboy1: 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
Group...going through GEJ reply, He mentioned potential crimes/killing crimes that took place during OBJ's tenure or apparently OBJ was involved in (in particular General Murtala Mohammed).. Also One could also recall Azazi's blames Boko haram assaults on PDP during which OBJ was/is still a PDP senior member...Question is Do we now know a true potential sponsor of Boko haram? or we the youths are just choose to turn a blind eye?...(I could be wrong though)
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by isralkhalid: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
s3nn2x: See how old men are ranting like pregnant virgins.

Obasanjo is not in the right position to question GEJ's leadership because he was not better.

GEJ's response is disappointing and empty.
I expected something thrilling. GEJ fell my hand as usual.

Both men can go to hell for all I care.

Our leaders have failed us.

I am even surprised that the so-called progressives now consider Obasanjo as a father of democracy.

Nigeria has suffered.

When are we going to get it right?

The party that people are hoping will bring change is no different from other parties.

...honestly, you have said it all...I never consider APC an option since they emerge from the bad ones of the society...
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
uchez2:

How is gej the worst pls? Or were u born in 2010? If u have to criticize gej, do it positively not negatively. So u think your brothers bombing and killing innocent nigerians in the north is not enough distraction abi? You my friend is the definition of HYPOCRITE
Look here u bloody Igbo, u fools need to stop going from thread to thread accusing everyone that criticizes this dunce President as being either APC or from a certain tribe. How do u know? Are u a magician? You Igbos destroyed this man's Presidency with silly statements such as this making him look like a Regional leader. As usual, u have ur greedy motives, but best believe, neither Gej nor the Ijaws are fooled, u'll find out in 2015... latest 2019. if his Presidency lasts that long.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by uchez2(m): 2:00am On Dec 26, 2013
ISpiksDaTroof: Look here u bloody Igbo, u fools need to stop going from thread to thread accusing everyone that criticizes this dunce President as being either APC or from a certain tribe. How do u know? Are u a magician? You Igbos destroyed this man's Presidency with silly statements such as this making him look like a Regional leader. As usual, u have ur greedy motives, but best believe, neither Gej nor the Ijaws are fooled, u'll find out in 2015... latest 2019. if his Presidency lasts that long.

The only word to describe u is NINCOMPOOP! What an id*ot! U can't even make common sense. Read ur answer again...shows how stupid u are. GEJ will be there till 2019, u better commit suicide now and save urself the pain. U empty headed baboon!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by mister419: 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
uchez2:

Please go back to kitchen, that's where u belong. Tho I doubt u know how to boil water. What do u know about government and how to run it? Oh, u expect gej to perform miracle like Merlin and turn it all around overnight abi? U ladies of these days seem to think everything should come easy for u! Pls go get married and leave this issues to men. Thank u

grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Aniomanine: 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
Even if all the Majority tribes refuse to vote for GEJ, we the Minorities of Nigeria will vote him in. OBJ is a bully and all bullies are cowards. Fight their evil with determination and they will runaway with their tails in between their legs.He prostrated for Atiku, begging and pleading for a second term the moment Atiku acceded and he became President, he attacked Atiku's back with the ferocity of a wounded coward that he is. GEJ is right to reply, bric-a-brat will rejuvenate the polity.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by revolt(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2014
Aniomanine: Even if all the Majority tribes refuse to vote for GEJ, we the Minorities of Nigeria will vote him in. OBJ is a bully and all bullies are cowards. Fight their evil with determination and they will runaway with their tails in between their legs.He prostrated for Atiku, begging and pleading for a second term the moment Atiku acceded and he became President, he attacked Atiku's back with the ferocity of a wounded coward that he is. GEJ is right to reply, bric-a-brat will rejuvenate the polity.
aniomanine are you a minority ? Cos if you're a nwafor don't know how That's possible

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue / Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.