Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers (12509 Views)

Emenike In ‘shock’ After Fenerbahce Bus Shooting - Vanguard / Emenike Out Of Sunday Final / Okocha Named Among Fifa’s World Best Midfielders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by donphilopus: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
British newspaper Guardian has published on its electronic edition a list of the top 100 footballers in the world for the year ended 2013.

Ranked in the 97th position is Super Eagles and Fenerbahce striker Emmanuel Emenike, who scored four goals for the Nigeria at the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations.

“Emenike staked an early claim as one of Africa’s most influential players when his exploits propelled Nigeria towards a long overdue success in the Cup of Nations.

[img]http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/emenike-named-among-top-100-world-footballers/emenike-sunday/[/img]

IMPERIAL … Emenike is congratulated by team mates after scoring.

“Emenike was prolific, consistent and finished as the competition’s top scorer.

“It is the determination and pace of his runs that make the difference to Nigeria’s counter-attacking strength – Emenike’s team-mates figure that if the pass is half decent, he should find it.

“Brazil 2014 could be a useful shop window for the Fenerbahce striker,”said the editors of Guardian.

This season, Emmanuel Emenike has netted 6 goals in 14 Super Lig matches for his Fernerbahce side.

DO YOU NEED THE SOURCE? IF YES, CLICK HERE

1 Like

Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by bigfoot79(m): 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
will come back to comment if this post makes Front Page on Monday morning!

1 Like

Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by striker9(m): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2013
Congrats Emenike,Africa best striker.
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by bionicdude(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2013
datz gud.my prayer is dat all our players be injury free going into brazil
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 23, 2013
Enyeama and Mikel no dey the list? grin
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by safarigirl(f): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
Austeenx: Enyeama and Mikel no dey the list? grin
Gyan and Wakaso no dey the list?

1 Like

Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
safarigirl: Gyan and Wakaso no dey the list?

Enyeama should be there.grin
He's the number 1 player in Africa(according to Nigerians)
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
^^^ This guy na Ghanaian true true?grin

Emenike more than merits his spot on the list. He was quite a revelation this year.
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by naijanoni(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
Austeenx is always bitching on nigerian players/football.Dont know where he is from.
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by naijanoni(m): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
Emenike 8 goals in 10 appearances for nigeria this year.

A total of 10 goals in 19 so far this season at club level(The season is only half-way).
Deserves to be there.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by naijanoni(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
safarigirl: Gyan and Wakaso no dey the list?
Gyan is scoring goals at club level.
But the amateurish league and club he plays in disqualifies him.
Hell even ideye would be scoring hatricks in the U.A.E.
Wakaso ??.Can't even get on d bench of rubin kazan talkless of starting XI.
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Nomski0(f): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
Congrats to Emmanuel. cheesy

Nobody should mention Mikel here o angry. He's simply overhyped. Vincent should have made the list, the guy's got magic hands. grin

2 Likes

Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by extremelygolden: 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
Congratulations bros!
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Hadeyeancah(m): 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
Well done boy.....Kip it up.
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Zumarocket(f): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
bigfoot79: will come back to comment if this post makes Front Page on Monday morning!
u be witch??
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Andrew3(m): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
97th shocked shocked shocked
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Jensenelizz(m): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
97th....lol...its like riting examing and finishing 4th to the last in class grin
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by gnot: 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
what about steven segal
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by tejpot(m): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ganjia newspaper grin
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
undecided :-/ :-/ should i Now start crying??
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by oluomad(m): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
He deserves to be higher up sef!!!!

1 Like

Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Texykool: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
Am I supposed to comment?
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Odward(m): 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
What more can i say other than wel done bro,kudos to u and more grease to ur elbow do not relent........and everybody keeps mentioning enyeama isn't on d list pls do you know the criteria used to place dem there although i also want him to be on the list but..................abeg wetin i wan gain if enyeama they there,will it increase the money in my acct?abeg make una park well joor. :DWhat more can i say other wel done bro,kudos to and more grease to ur elbow do not relent........and everybody keeps writing enyeama isn't on d list pls do you know the criteria used to place dem there although i also want him to be on the list but..................abeg wetin i wan gain if enyeama they there,will it increase the money in my acct?abeg make una park well joor.
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by extremelygolden: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
You're going places. keep it up & congratulations to you, Emenike.
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by safarigirl(f): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nomski0: Congrats to Emmanuel. cheesy

Nobody should mention Mikel here o angry. He's simply overhyped. Vincent should have made the list, the guy's got magic hands. grin
it's easier to notice strikers than goalies, plus, Enyeama's brilliance at club level began late in the year. We hope he continues his great run next year, he's sure to get recognition. He did make Goal.com's European first XI. @naijanoni, you dey mind that Austeen guy? The bros na confirmed hater, and no be say Ghanaian players better pass our own, Gyan is feeling like a boss in UAE, even Enyeama for break goal scoring record for there

1 Like

Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by olojuede01: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
Texykool: Am I supposed to comment?
Pheew!! Another attention monger.

Like you're being begged. :-/
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by john6006: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
Job welldone
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by donphilopus: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
FrancisTony: undecided :-/ :-/ should i Now start crying??
If you like!
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by taiocol: 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
wat a f#cking list
Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
Odward: What more can i say other than wel done bro,kudos to u and more grease to ur elbow do not relent........and everybody keeps mentioning enyeama isn't on d list pls do you know the criteria used to place dem there although i also want him to be on the list but..................abeg wetin i wan gain if enyeama they there, will it increase the money in my acct? abeg make una park well joor. :DWhat more can i say other wel done bro,kudos to and more grease to ur elbow do not relent........and everybody keeps writing enyeama isn't on d list pls do you know the criteria used to place dem there although i also want him to be on the list but..................abeg wetin i wan gain if enyeama they there,will it increase the money in my acct?abeg make una park well joor.
Abeggi, follow yabaleft jare!

1 Like

Re: Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers by chelseabmw(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
Lovely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heartland Relegated For First Time In The History Of Nigeria Football League / Opeyemi Ajakaye And Esther Onyenezide Move From FC Robo To Madrid CFF / Tottenham And Police Find No Evidence Of Racism Towards Chelsea's Rudiger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.