Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST (3477 Views)

Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way / Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother / Should You Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Giving Your Life To Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by holypower(m): 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
"Born to a Saudi family, in Saudi Arabia, and living very close to Mecca, I grew up with strict principals and traditions of Islam and the Arab culture. As a teenager I went to the mosque five times a day in obedience to my parents. One night, while I was asleep, I had this horrible dream of me being taken into hell. And what I saw there brought me real fear
and these dreams kept coming to me almost every night. At this point I was really wondering as to why I should be seeing hell in this manner.
Suddenly one day, Jesus appeared to me and said, "Son, I am the way, the truth and the life. And if you would give your life to Me, and follow Me, I would save you from the hell that you have seen."
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
This came as a surprise to me, for I did not know who this Jesus was. Of course, He is mentioned in the Koran in the book Surah Mariam. He is stated as one of our prophets, but not as a Savior who could save us from hell. So I started looking out for a Christian who could give me some advise about this Jesus I have seen and possibly get one of the
Christian Holy Books, which I now know is the
Bible. But it was a difficult task for me to get any Christian to speak to me about Jesus. As you would know, Christianity is totally banned in Saudi Arabia and if a Christian is caught witnessing to a Muslim, he could be almost sure that he would be beheaded.
Then the Lord led me to an Egyptian Christian who was sick. I prayed for this man’s healing and this man gave me a Bible. Then I, by myself, started reading the Bible. By this time Jesus had become a close friend to me. Soon I started witnessing about the experience I had with all my family relations and friends. Soon the authorities were informed that I had converted to Christianity, and I believe this was done by one of my family members. As it states in the Koran, if someone would turn away from Islam, he is a traitor to the faith and he should be executed. So I was taken into custody and tortured. They told me that I would be beheaded if I would not turn back to Islam. But I had already made my decision that I would never turn back. So I told the authorities I’m willing to die for Jesus and that I would never come back to Islam. After much
torture and imprisonment, I was sentenced to be beheaded. They gave me a date and a time and I told them, "You go ahead and execute me. I’m going to heaven to see Jesus. But I pray that what you would do to me would stay in your minds and not give you rest until you come to Jesus."
The appointed day and time came for my
execution, and I was waiting with much anticipation, yet very much strong in my faith in Jesus. Generally the executions are carried out on the set time and date. But to my amazement, no one turned up. One hour lapsed, two hours went by, then it became three hours, and then the day passed by. And no one turned up. Then two days later, the authorities turned up and opened the doors and told me, "You demon! Get out from this place!" I also noticed that the main person who was determined to get me beheaded was not present when they came to release me. I asked them where this guy was. And with much hesitation they replied that his son had died on the same day they planned to execute me. Although I continue to go through much persecution, one thing I know is that the Lord’s hand is upon me.
A Brother from Saudi Arabia

4 Likes

Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by holypower(m): 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hell is for those that doesn't believe in CHRIST and Christians that are not born again. JESUS CHRIST is the only one that can save. ''believe in the LORD JESUS CHRIST and be saved''

2 Likes

Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by hercules07: 12:10am On Dec 23, 2013
Bros you can lie sha, nobody will turn up for executions in Saudi Arabia, that one is a big fat lie o.

1 Like

Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by A7(m): 12:41am On Dec 23, 2013
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by holypower(m): 1:45am On Dec 24, 2013
hercules07: Bros you can lie sha, nobody will turn up for executions in Saudi Arabia, that one is a big fat lie o.

taqiyya? Say the truth and shame the devil! If you lie for your god, will say the truth for the devil. If lying is of your god will the truth be of the devil. Lying is of the devil and the devil is the father of all liar. Instead of you to repent and change after reading this testimony, now you are rebelling. This is not the first testimony, there are more than this! Ah! Dear, I believe you are an innoncent muslim, am not trying to persuade you but am here to share the truth. '' Believe in the LORD CHRIST and be saved''
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by holypower(m): 1:47am On Dec 24, 2013
hercules07: Bros you can lie sha, nobody will turn up for executions in Saudi Arabia, that one is a big fat lie o.

taqiyya? Say the truth and shame the devil! If you lie for your god, will you say the truth for the devil?. If lying is of your god will the truth be of the devil? Though?........?and Lying is of the devil and the devil is the father of all liar. Instead of you to repent and change after reading this testimony, now you are rebelling. This is not the first testimony, there are more than this! Ah! Dear, I believe you are an innoncent muslim, am not trying to persuade you but am here to share the truth. '' Believe in the LORD CHRIST and be saved''
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by hercules07: 2:03am On Dec 24, 2013
holypower:

taqiyya? Say the truth and shame the devil! If you lie for your god, will say the truth for the devil. If lying is of your god will the truth be of the devil. Lying is of the devil and the devil is the father of all liar. Instead of you to repent and change after reading this testimony, now you are rebelling. This is not the first testimony, there are more than this! Ah! Dear, I believe you are an innoncent muslim, am not trying to persuade you but am here to share the truth. '' Believe in the LORD CHRIST and be saved''

Muslim ke, I have worked in Saudi Arabia and I know that your story is fiction.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by holypower(m): 7:03am On Dec 24, 2013
I had a saudi arabia friend that was converted to CHRIST after the local imams attempt with him to kill his brother that as also converted! On his way to kill his brother, he saw CHRIST JESUS telling him that HE is the way, the truth and the life! They are now living in sweden and had left their home for fear of death, as the penalty of leaving islam.

You know you muslims, you are just doing the works of the devil, alsways trying to falsify all the available truth. To corrupt them all that will affect your demonic religion.. Am nt abusing!
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by lanrexlan(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2013
holypower: I had a saudi arabia friend that was converted to CHRIST after the local imams attempt with him to kill his brother that as also converted! On his way to kill his brother, he saw CHRIST JESUS telling him that HE is the way, the truth and the life! They are now living in sweden and had left their home for fear of death, as the penalty of leaving islam.

You know you muslims, you are just doing the works of the devil, alsways trying to falsify all the available truth. To corrupt them all that will affect your demonic religion.. Am nt abusing!
He saw Jesus Christ? Riding bicycle abi? Seriously,I don't blame you,christians will do anything possible to clinch a soul for christ.Fabricated story,evangelism by lies licensed by apostle Paul.Your story doesn't move anyone here,try part two.

1 Like

Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by hercules07: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2013
holypower: I had a saudi arabia friend that was converted to CHRIST after the local imams attempt with him to kill his brother that as also converted! On his way to kill his brother, he saw CHRIST JESUS telling him that HE is the way, the truth and the life! They are now living in sweden and had left their home for fear of death, as the penalty of leaving islam.

If that was directed at me, you are wasting your time, as far as I am concerned Christians and Muslims are both the same. Saudi Arabia are quite efficient at killing.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by PastorOluT(m): 9:56am On Dec 24, 2013

If no one turn up for execution, so how is it done 'cos its a know fact that one is killed if he converts Christianity in Saudi Arabia?
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by Lordlexyy: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2013
hercules07:

If that was directed at me, you are wasting your time, as far as I am concerned Christians and Muslims are both the same. Saudi Arabia are quite efficient at killing.
You muslims and athiests never believe any story that attempt to point to the truth. You argue everything that doesn't suit your belief. But be rest assure that no matter what, we(Christians) will never back down from revealing the truth whether you believe it or not. Atleast, the truth on the last day will stand as a judgement against you. Shalom.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by Joshthefirst(m): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2013
I don't know about this story, but I do know that I was in Plateau state some months ago and we received a missionary from iraq. He spoke to us and we encouraged him, he told us that some of the islamic heads were receiving visions of Jesus Christ.
This man is has a wife and children and runs a mission there.

People live and die and go to hell because of their sins. Jesus has the solution. He is the way.

Let us always tell people the good news of salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. One will not get to heaven through good works. The wages of sin is death. One cannot bribe God. No matter the "good" we have done, there will always be a bad, and we will be condemned. God is a just judge. Our bribes of good works cannot get us to heaven. Only trust in his substitution and mercy and grace can. Repentance is available through Christ Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by PastorOluT(m): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2013
Joshthefirst: I don't know about this story, but I do know that I was in Plateau state some months ago and we received a missionary from iraq. He spoke to us and we encouraged him, he told us that some of the islamic heads were receiving visions of Jesus Christ.
This man is has a wife and children and runs a mission there.

People live and die and go to hell because of their sins. Jesus has the solution. He is the way.

Let us always tell people the good news of salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. One will not get to heaven through good works. The wages of sin is death. One cannot bribe God. No matter the "good" we have done, there will always be a bad, and we will be condemned. God is a just judge. Our bribes of good works cannot get us to heaven. Only trust in his substitution and mercy and grace can. Repentance is available through Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by holypower(m): 1:57am On Jan 01, 2014
praise the LORD
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by Donfamous(m): 3:21am On Jan 01, 2014
Halleluyah! Mind you bro hercules. Christianity and islam aren't the same
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by POPEII: 4:52am On Jan 01, 2014
Praise the lord.
I think I found my wish for 2014 : all Muslims shall embrace Christianity-Catholicism
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by PastorOluT(m): 9:07am On Jan 01, 2014
POPE II: Praise the lord.
I think I found my wish for 2014 : all Muslims shall embrace Christianity-Catholicism

So its catholic or they are not Christians?
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by lanrexlan(m): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2014
#yimu,in your weirdest dream.

1 Like

Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by harbiola1(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2014

Pastor Olu T:

So its catholic or there are not Christians?
grin grin
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by harbiola1(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2014
I hope the guy can now describe Jesus of Nazareth? I bet he just saw Jesus of America, or better still, Jesus of Western Catholics.
Lol, Be deceiving urself with ur false stories. tongue
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by PastorOluT(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2014
harbiola1: I hope the guy can now describe Jesus of Nazareth? I bet he just saw Jesus of America, or better still, Jesus of Western Catholics.
Lol, Be deceiving urself with ur false stories. tongue

What makes it false?
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by Soloter(m): 10:19am On Jan 01, 2014
Thomas' story is in the Bible for people like you.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by harbiola1(m): 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
Pastor Olu T:

What makes it false?
Who did the guy say he saw, Jesus?
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by larrymoore(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
I really don't know why pple waste their time and life on defending jesus that cannot defend himself but to call on Almighty God when he faced terror from the jews. Go back to the bible and stop this fictional manipulation. I really don't need jesus to ve salvation, spare me niggaz.

1 Like

Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by PastorOluT(m): 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
larrymoore: I really don't know why pple waste their time and life on defending jesus that cannot defend himself but to call on Almighty God when he faced terror from the jews. Go back to the bible and stop this fictional manipulation. I really don't need jesus to ve salvation, spare me niggaz.

Who is defending Jesus? U are not being sincere my friend.

Who has ever killed or do anything evil in the name of Jesus before? Bt u sure know all that have been done for the name of Islam. U just shot urself in the leg with this statement 'cos its known fact that no one defend Jesus or xtianity bt u guys do so for Muhammad n Islam, even going to the extend of killing n maiming.

NB I asked a question n none of u guys have been able to answer?
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by PastorOluT(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
harbiola1:
Who did the guy say he saw, Jesus?

How does that seem impossible, Jesus never existed or people dont see vision?
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by PastorOluT(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
Pastor Olu T:

If no one turn up for execution, so how is it done 'cos its a know fact that one is killed if he converts Christianity in Saudi Arabia?
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by larrymoore(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
Pastor Olu T:

Who has ever killed or do anything evil in the name of Jesus before? Bt u sure know all that have been done for the name of Islam. U just shot urself in the leg with this statement 'cos its known fact that no one defend Jesus or xtianity bt u guys do so for Muhammad n Islam, even going to the extend of killing n maiming.

u are too spiritually blinded by the bible tales. Go back to the old testament, see how many ppl were killed by bible god. I am too busy for this ur irrationality.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by harbiola1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
Pastor Olu T:

Look at a biaz pastor labeling somebody of insincerity.
§
Scroll down pls.
§
Pastor Olu T:
Who has ever killed or do anything evil in the name of Jesus before?
^^ You dare not tell me that u're not biaz.

Pastor Olu T:
Bt u sure know all that have been done for the name of Islam.
As well as we know of all that have been done in the name of christianity.

[/quote]
U just shot urself in the leg with this statement
[/quote]
^^ My foot!
Pastor Olu T:
'cos its known fact that no one defend Jesus or xtianity
Yawn!

Pastor Olu T:
bt u guys do so for Muhammad n Islam, even going to the extend of killing n maiming.
Only bad eggs among us do.

Pastor Olu T:
OK!
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by PastorOluT(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
larrymoore: u are too spiritually blinded by the bible tales. Go back to the old testament, see how many ppl were killed by bible god. I am too busy for this ur irrationality.

See ur rationality, u refer me to the old testament (as if u understand it, well that's not the point) as against what is being done presently?

I repeat again to expose the evil in Islam, what is the rationality in killing n maiming (today) in the name of Muhammad/Islam?
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by PastorOluT(m): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
harbiola1:
Look at a biaz pastor labeling somebody of insincerity.
§
Scroll down pls.
§

^^ You dare not tell me that u're not biaz.

As well as we know of all that have been done in the name of christianity.

U just shot urself in the leg with this statement

^^ My foot!

'cos its known fact that no one defend Jesus or xtianity

Yawn!

bt u guys do so for Muhammad n Islam, even going to the extend of killing n maiming.

Only bad eggs among us do.

OK!

Smile, so what did u say up there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plastic Drums Available For Sale. / Salvation Ministries Celebrates Her 20th Anniversary In Grand Style / Attending University Is Lack Of Faith Says Jehovah's Witnesses Gov Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.