Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

This Fellow Needs Advice.real Life Situation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Fellow Needs Advice.real Life Situation. (405 Views)

(PHOTO) BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky / My Real Life Experiences With "Ogbanje" People. / Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Fellow Needs Advice.real Life Situation. by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 23, 2013
I need help.Imagine this situation:
There's this my guy,He's a church guy
through & true.So he has this church girl
babe he's been going out with for 2 years
now(nothing sexual AT ALL) and he can't
do without her.Now,the problem is that she
now loves him so intensely that she's now
willing to have sex with him and she's a
virgin.Although he's not,he doesn't want it
at all.He 'feels' his relationship is in danger
& he really really loves her to pieces.What
do YOU! advise him to do?
Re: This Fellow Needs Advice.real Life Situation. by Kei144(m): 7:14am On Dec 23, 2013
Get married to her immediately.
Re: This Fellow Needs Advice.real Life Situation. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
Kei144: Get married to her immediately.
he's definitely not ready for marriage.
Re: This Fellow Needs Advice.real Life Situation. by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 24, 2013
Kei144: Get married to her immediately.
Thanks but he's definitely not ready for marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Unity In Diversity / They That Trust In The Lord Shall Be As Mount Zion / I certainly know Him better .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.