Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Safe Yodi Pills - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Safe Yodi Pills (5759 Views)

"Yodi" The Big Bum Bum Pills In Asaba,delta State. / How Safe Are Yodi Pills? / I Need The Yodi Pills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safe Yodi Pills by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 23, 2013
buy yodi pills for bum enlargement this december and get free herbal teas to flush toxins out of your system. we deliver real yodi at affordable prices. call 08137647004 or mail ritakemi31@yahoo.com
Re: Safe Yodi Pills by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 23, 2013
for that bum increase you desire call 08137647004 now to order original yodi. anywhere in Nigeria we can deliver.
Re: Safe Yodi Pills by Taiwo20(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2013
Is this pills for women only or can we guys too use it.
Re: Safe Yodi Pills by ciwi: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2013
This so called Yodi pills is dexacortin tabs. It is a steroid and has terrible side effects. If u doubt me, just Google dexacortin and see d results
Re: Safe Yodi Pills by Sohot1(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2013
The pills are not safe at all....because they are steroids
Re: Safe Yodi Pills by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
Yodi is a steriod yes but it makes the bum bigger. I sell mine with herbal teas so there is no side effect apart from a little weight gain. Please call 08137647004 for further enquiries
Re: Safe Yodi Pills by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
ciwi: This so called Yodi pills is dexacortin tabs. It is a steroid and has terrible side effects. If u doubt me, just Google dexacortin and see d results
its dexametasone and can be used for hormonal imbalance too. And mine comes with herbal teas so it is safe. People have used it and it worked.
Re: Safe Yodi Pills by ciwi: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
My dear sexybaby, as long as it is a steroid, it neither safe nor healthy. Sorry if it looks like I'm spoiling ur business but I've seen people who have used and yes their bum increased and so did their tummy and cheeks looking like bread soaked in water. Not to talk of other internal side effects like reduced immunity, bloating, nausea, the list is endless
Re: Safe Yodi Pills by Aminat508(f): 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hmmm, either safe or no safe, there is notin in dis life dat doesn't hve side effects,.. It all choice sha
Re: Safe Yodi Pills by lovethdavid76: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
sexybaby22: buy yodi pills for bum enlargement this december and get free herbal teas to flush toxins out of your system. we deliver real yodi at affordable prices. call 08137647004 or mail ritakemi31@yahoo.com
@sexybaby22 i travel to CIV bi monthly dont know how i could be of help,you can drop your number i will call you.thank you
Re: Safe Yodi Pills by icebebe(f): 6:44am On Jul 19, 2014
Dis same yodi pills dat made ma cozin look lik an amoeba?wnt even advice any1 fr it,be contented wiv wat u ave,so many pple dt took dt pill regrets day and night.y.nash ko bumbum ni.
Re: Safe Yodi Pills by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 19, 2014
lovethdavid76: @sexybaby22 i travel to CIV bi monthly dont know how i could be of help,you can drop your number i will call you.thank you

hi, please call 07087399913. Will be expecting your call.
Re: Safe Yodi Pills by freakcin: 9:46am On Jul 19, 2014
Op, have u used it? grin
Re: Safe Yodi Pills by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
Apart from bloating, is there any other side effect?
Re: Safe Yodi Pills by Upaka(f): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2014
sexybaby22: buy yodi pills for bum enlargement this december and get free herbal teas to flush toxins out of your system. we deliver real yodi at affordable prices. call 08137647004 or mail ritakemi31@yahoo.com
plz ao can i get it. Am in ondo state. Here is my mail boo.key15@yahoo.com
Re: Safe Yodi Pills by Joysmart(f): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
looking for how to reduce mine can you recommend any pills
Re: Safe Yodi Pills by Seroautos: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
HOW TO WALK LIKE A LADY

The way you move, stand, sit, use your hands or place your feet silently communicates to the world. A woman should express her beauty not only with her physical features, but in the way she moves with poise and grace. A beautiful walk is the sign of a graceful poised woman. Follow these steps.

1.} Lift your thigh slightly. Don't lead with your shoulders.

2.} For a feminine walk, the space between your steps should be about the length of your foot. Too long a stride is masculine, too short is mincing.

3.} On each step your heel should touch the floor first, then quickly shift the weight forward to the entire foot as you take the next step. Keep your feet close to the ground when you lift them. visit www.ladieswinds.com to learn more.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Akwa Ocha Brides!! / Mod Podge / Design & Sew Your Fabrics And Materials With Me #akure Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.