Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat (1420 Views)

How Jonathan Govt. Paid Companies Linked To Okupe To Hack ‘unfriendly’ Websites / NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt / Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat by DonaldGenes(m): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2013
Had it been some of yo' folks tune in to channelsTv this morning when Dr. Okupe was on hot seat by Channels Interviewers, oh boy ehh, una for see fat... This man can't even move his hands freely--- na dye be that oh! Too much awoof money no good at all
Re: Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
I also watched him on Channels and I was like WTF!! shocked

Dude is eating too much and he's not thinking of losing weight. I wonder if he does exercise at all. Big Pun comes to mind.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat by maestroferddi: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
Maybe you were wearing magnifying glasses. I monitored that programme and there was absolutely nothing strange with his weight. Instead, he was clearly articulating his points so well that the interviewing team was taken in by his grasp of issues. Give credit to the guy for being on top of his game, ojare. I am sure his employers would be immensely satisfied with his incisiveness and performance. By the way, Doyin Okupe cannot be a neophyte in national service; he served previous administrations under sundry capacities so I see no reason for him to lose his bearing by over-indulging himself.

2 Likes

Re: Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat by DonaldGenes(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
berem: I also watched him on Channels and I was like WTF!! shocked

Dude is eating too much and he's not thinking of losing weight. I wonder if he does exercise at all. Big Pun comes to mind.... embarassed

Yeaah Biq Pun was like that, the way he was trying to questurized using his hands was like struggling
Re: Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
Na N1bn food wey Senate approve for 2013 budget for Presidency

1 Like

Re: Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
Na N1bn food wey Senate approve for 2013 budget for Presidency.
Re: Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat by olas24u(f): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
maestroferddi: Maybe you were wearing magnifying glasses. I monitored that programme and there was absolutely nothing strange with his weight. Instead, he was clearly articulating his points so well that the interviewing team was taken in by his grasp of issues. Give credit to the guy for being on top of his game, ojare. I am sure his employers would be immensely satisfied with his incisiveness and performance. By the way, Doyin Okupe cannot be a neophyte in national service; he served previous administrations under sundry capacities so I see no reason for him to lose his bearing by over-indulging himself.

He was fat and you could see it in the outfit
Re: Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat by olas24u(f): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
If he cannot hit the gym then he needs female around to reduce some of the fats grin
Re: Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat by egift(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
OP, he is not fat joor.

Re: Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat by DonaldGenes(m): 10:21am On Dec 24, 2013
Keneking: Na N1bn food wey Senate approve for 2013 budget for Presidency

you don't mean it, N1b just for food?? For how many years..But GEJ is not fat nah,
Re: Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat by DonaldGenes(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2013
egift: OP, he is not fat joor.

Maybe you got to re-look again..try watch channelstv interview again...then check his waist and the fat bulging arms
Re: Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat by DonaldGenes(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2013
olas24u: If he cannot hit the gym then he needs female around to reduce some of the fats grin

Are you gonna volunteer by helping him in that regard-
Re: Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2013
cheesy The breast alone looks like a combination of two breastfeeding mothers own grin

1 Like

Re: Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2013
egift: OP, he is not fat joor.

He's inflated then undecided

1 Like

Re: Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat by olas24u(f): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2013
[quote author=Donalð Genes]

Are you gonna volunteer by hping him in that regard[/quote

The man cant wait when he sees Toto,he will expire before 30mins with that fat,am still below 30 and sexually active. grin

1 Like

Re: Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2013
olas24u: The man cant wait when he sees Toto,he will expire before 30mins with that fat,am still below 30 and sexually active.
grin grin
Re: Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat by DonaldGenes(m): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
KingMEXX: He's inflated then undecided

Ha-Ha-Ha tell am bros
Re: Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat by DonaldGenes(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
[quote author=olas24u][/quote]

Hahahaha you for kill am then-but you never can tell-he might be still hyper flexible on bed
Re: Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat by vedaxcool(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
Yep the dude is an obese ape whose fatty cells are affecting the quality of his the little thinking he is capable of doing
Re: Omg! Somebody Call Doyin Okupe To Order-he Is Getting So Fat by simpleseyi: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2013
Donalð Genes: Had it been some of yo' folks tune in to channelsTv this morning when Dr. Okupe was on hot seat by Channels Interviewers, oh boy ehh, una for see fat... This man can't even move his hands freely--- na dye be that oh! Too much awoof money no good at all

The result of over 1.3 billion food budget at the presidency, it is the same thing that made Dame Sheppopo to die and resurrect at German hospital.

(1) (Reply)

Nnewi Needs A Modern Master Plan. By Nnewi Youths / Federal Government Launches 10,000 Mortgages For Affordable Housing Units / How To Apply For FG’s Recently Launched Mortgage Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.