Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating (21534 Views)

Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) / Nairaland Females Should Act Like Real Ladies! / Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2013
Haven spent some considerable time on this forum reading peoples' comments, threads and participating when necessary, I have come up with a list of the best female nairalanders that other females on nairaland should emulate.

This is to encourage them to keep being nice, cool-headed and mature not just on nairaland but in real life even beyond and to also encourage others to try and emulate good thing.

Disclaimer: this is my personal opinion based on my own long observation. I don't know most of the people I am going to list here, and I don't intend to know them beyond nairaland...but if I were to recommend a friend, a lover or a wife for any guy I like- be it my brother, cousin, friend or colleague, I would definitely recommend any of these females going by their nairaland character and carriage.

I may miss some names, I am not a span bolt to know all handles, but from the few I know, these handles represent the best females on nairaland.

Pls if your name didn't appear on my list, don't feel bad...its just my own personal opinion and observation, doesn't mean that u are bad...maybe I haven't observed u much.

0. 190 (the best nairaland transgendergrin)
1. Specialguest
2. Sanb
3. Winneygirl
4. Sweetlemon
5. Ogugua88
6. Mukina
7. Carefreewannabe
8. Uniquexty
9. Caracta
9. Ijebabe
9. Cuddlemii
10. Carmelion
11. Kulye (aside her negative feminist ideologies)
12. Lorreta U
13. Iynpetra
14. Skydeep (very matured lady)
15. Michele
16. Wislet
17. Bernfame
18. Phiozy
18. Adaeze ...something
19. Idowuogbo (something tells me she's just acting most of her e-bully attitude, maybe to while away time or for a reason best known to her)
20. IvyBlue or Ivy something...can't remember again.
21. Rubi96
22 Maya2Pretty
23 Chaircover (sorry I forgot this name earlier cos she was on my initial list)

Lastly to all genuinely single guys honestly searching for a girl/lady online via nairaland, try the above names...some maybe married, engaged, etc...go figure out...u won't regret...and if u really want to find a reliable and worthy female friend on nairaland, pls look beyond romance section. Try literature, family, fashion, business and job vacancy sections. Goodluck and merry Christmas in advancesmiley

8 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by 190theclown: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2013
undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2013
190-the-clown:
undecided
lol, are u a spam boltgringrin

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Acidosis(m): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2013
embarassed tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Afrocatalyst: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2013
You missed some very mature nairaland females there. I wil update the list later. We who are by the side can tell better. Good list anyways.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Caracta(f): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2013
Why do I find this funny?

2 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by dechandel(f): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2013
Lemme go n compile my own list

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by lilmax(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2013
Cool-headed

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Sabretooth1(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2013
Any list of cool people (forget the gender this time) that begins with '190' cannot at all be serious

4 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by xynerise: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2013
Sabre-tooth:
Any list of cool people (forget the gender this time) that begins with '190' cannot at all be serious
Take a look at 190's serial Number
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2013
Sabre-tooth:
190 is a transgendergringrin but for real, he is really a funny cool guy. Give it up for himn, he always make me lafmaogrin...that's before he became transgrin

As for d list, I know some in person and I can vouch for those ones...some I only observed them here based on their comments and threads. I have a special talent that reads people no matter what.

I may be wrong with some...but their bad is better than some others' best!

Someone like: specialguest is a wonderful lady...I can vouch for her...and I envy that guy taking her to the altar soon, I pray their union last forever and happy.

In fact, most on that list are cool...not just by physical beauty, but wisdom, character, humility, maturity, humour, class, reasoning and way of dealing with people. Those are some of my rating criteria, not necessarily by physical beauty or whatever.

Feel free to add to the list, that's if u wish to. Merry Christmas in advancesmiley

3 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by EzePromoe: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2013
No. 0 is a known urine filled drug addict
No. 4 is too onilatic to make this list.
No. 6 is not fit to be on the list.
No. 14 hmmm, do that exist lipsrsealed
No. 19 has a spurious Nairaland ostentation, hear her speak offline you'll agree with me.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2013
Wow... Quite a pleasant surprise!
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Wislet(f): 10:57am On Dec 23, 2013
@ 0..................................... 190

lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed

If it's not 190, it can never be 190(only guy to make a female list through the window)

*thumbs up

grin grin

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by 190theclown: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
Haters gon hate undecided

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by pweetixandy: 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
wats d PurPOSe?

2 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
pweetixandy: wats d PurPOSe?
read the post again from the beginning and u will see y. Enjoygrin

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by pweetixandy: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
DailyNews: read the post again from the beginning and u will see y. Enjoygrin
i did..Still nUfin undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by oyinbogirl(f): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
what about Greatgod and Chaircover? very sensible women with a lot of patience & good advice

6 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by MrCork: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
….which cool headed ? ….they aint even light skin! angry

3 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by pweetixandy: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
its light sKinned..not light sKin
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
gringringringrin i cannot but laugh,anyway merry xmas y'all and do have a fabulous 2014 :*

peace 8-)
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by sweetestguy(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
lmao, no homo, but I jus love dis guy
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by tpia5: 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
I guess this is for the benefit of the chinese, Indians or whichever of your slavemasters are reading the thread.

Wbb with my own list of the most arrogant and evil nl females.

Will be backed up with evidence from types of threads they open.

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by AbuMikey(m): 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
tpia@:
I guess this is for the benefit of the chinese, Indians or whichever of your slavemasters are reading the thread.

Smh!

Hens will grow molar sized incisors tooth the day you get some sense.

23 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by homesteady(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
tpia@:

We'll be waiting for your list
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Polio: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
tpia@:

Tpia the weirdo ..... I trust you to come up with something weird, dumb and inconsistent as usual

7 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by CorkyJoe: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
pweetixandy:

....see yor face like tiger... Who ask you? angry

3 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Snoggy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
Corky Joe:

....see yor face like tiger... Who ask you? angry
LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Adaeze003(f): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
Lol... B4 I say thanks and you be like undecided 'its not you' coz I'm sure there's another adaeze on here.

Is it just me or are tpia's comments always weird? undecided O well...

3 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Danhumprey: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
pweetixandy:
grin
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Danhumprey: 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
tpia@:

Hello Tpia@,I come in peace. embarassed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? / Don't Marry Naija Girls From These Places (Pictures) / Describe The Person You Would Never Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.