Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating (21535 Views)

Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) / Nairaland Females Should Act Like Real Ladies! / Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by funlad26(f): 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
DailyNews: Haven spent some considerable time on this forum reading peoples' comments, threads and participating when necessary, I have come up with a list of the best female nairalanders that other females on nairaland should emulate.

This is to encourage them to keep being nice, cool-headed and mature not just on nairaland but in real life even beyond and to also encourage others to try and emulate good thing.

Disclaimer: this is my personal opinion based on my own long observation. I don't know most of the people I am going to list here, and I don't intend to know them beyond nairaland...but if I were to recommend a friend, a lover or a wife for any guy I like- be it my brother, cousin, friend or colleague, I would definitely recommend any of these females going by their nairaland character and carriage.

I may miss some names, I am not a span bolt to know all handles, but from the few I know, these handles represent the best females on nairaland.

Pls if your name didn't appear on my list, don't feel bad...its just my own personal opinion and observation, doesn't mean that u are bad...maybe I haven't observed u much.

0. 190 (the best nairaland transgendergrin)
1. Specialguest
2. Sanb
3. Winneygirl
4. Sweetlemon
5. Ogugua88
6. Mukina
7. Carefreewannabe
8. Uniquexty
9. Caracta
9. Ijebabe
9. Cuddlemii
10. Carmelion
11. Kulye (aside her negative feminist ideologies)
12. Lorreta U
13. Iynpetra
14. Skydeep (very matured lady)
15. Michele
16. Wislet
17. Bernfame
18. Phiozy
18. Adaeze ...something
19. Idowuogbo (something tells me she's just acting most of her e-bully attitude, maybe to while away time or for a reason best known to her)
20. IvyBlue or Ivy something...can't remember again.
21. Rubi96
22 Maya2Pretty
23 Chaircover (sorry I forgot this name earlier cos she was on my initial list)

Lastly to all genuinely single guys honestly searching for a girl/lady online via nairaland, try the above names...some maybe married, engaged, etc...go figure out...u won't regret...and if u really want to find a reliable and worthy female friend on nairaland, pls look beyond romance section. Try literature, family, fashion, business and job vacancy sections. Goodluck and merry Christmas in advancesmiley

Me nko?
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by uzoexcel(m): 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
Apologies iduwuogbo 4 d beef!!saw u in ma dream last nyte chasn me wid d brrroooom!!!it wasn't funny o!!!!!
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by 190theclown: 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
funlad26:

Me nko?

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by 190theclown: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
Wislet: Take a deep breath, smile, before you go further. The thread is taking a funny turn.

@topic, from my observation of comments, it seems some people are expecting some sort of 'award' or 'recognition' from nairaland before they feel good about themselves.

If otherwise, I do not understand why the omission of some names will make anyone ask why their names aren't mentioned, dispute or talk negatively about the thread and the OP, and make snide remarks which belies their hope of mention.
i must admit I understand why you would feel overlooked, but hey, it's just nairaland.
If you are busy offline/ satisfied in yourself with who you are, and come to nairaland just to have fun and learn from the array of educative topics, I do not think you would bother about nairaland stoking your pride or fuelling your self esteem.
When I saw the topic, i almost did not click on it because i saw it as one of those funny but interesting 'ratings' we are used to, I did not think i would be mentioned there, that when i later did, i was surprised to see it there.

Another observation is that we seem to have this 'list' (unchanging) of people we see as making sense which doesn't change from year to year...we do not care to observe (new/already existing)monikers who might be worthy of note. We only choose those who post all the time, are loud, our friends or generally try to 'please' people with their posts. There are many others who might not be so popular but whose comments are remarkable.

This is this OP's view as he has already stated, which i think we should respect since different people MUST have different views on any issue(s). If you think yours is better, you could create your thread. I think that would be better.

Bottomline: do not take nairaland too seriously. It's just an anonymous site. No one knows who you are- be content you know yourself better, unless you are looking for praise to fill some gaps. Why you should come here is to learn from people's experiences, offer your advice to those who ask for it, view any job opportunities and challenge yourself intellectually with a number of threads available here.... and not to be recognized. If perchance you are eventually, you take it in stride.

@DN, thanks for the mention..was a surprise. Never thought my posting to have fun was being marked by anyone.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless you this yuletide.

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by rhymz(m): 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
Lordlexyy: Common rhymz, give the lady a break. Her responses suggest she's gradually yet proudly turning a new leaf. The op's shortsightedness should be blame for puting up some names that would rather make the top worst and arrogant girls on nairaland.
let us all hope so even though I doubt she can thoroughly shed off her busy body attitude.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Truckpusher(m): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sagamite:

person, instead of the rant, explain how your dumb post makes sense. grin grin grin grin
Sharrap crackhead.....little wonder you keep using too many smileys.

Go take your meds angry grin
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by GentleMimi: 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Sharrap crackhead.....little wonder you keep using too many smileys.

Aha! Here u are! You left ur boyfriend in the other thread. Pls go and clam him down the way u do. You guys make a great couple.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
Wonderful!!!!

This is truly an HONOUR!!!DN,you will live even longer .. :Wanna make a quick shout out to my friends,enemies,lovers and husband,wishing you all merry Xmas grin cheesy

And for that person who made negative remarks about me,thanks for noticing me cheesy

BTW,Please any babe wey owe my husband shud please release him 4 me angry angry angry.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Sagamite(m): 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Sharrap crackhead.....little wonder you keep using too many smileys.

person, if you are not a patient of Yaba Left, instead of the rant, you would explain how your dumb post makes sense.

Or did you wake up on Xmas day and pull moronic opinion out of your arsse and thought you were a genius? grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by SIRANDREWS: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
there is need for a thread of the most hot headed ladies
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by GentleMimi: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sagamite:

person, if you are not a patient of Yaba Left, instead of the rant, you would explain how your dumb post makes sense.

Or did you wake up on Xmas day and pull moronic opinion out of your arsse and thought you were a genius? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mbok,free the guy. He is totally lonely today. He needs to tranfer his fustrations...Lol!
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Truckpusher(m): 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
GentleMimi:
Mbok,free the guy. He is totally lonely today. He needs to tranfer his fustrations...Lol!
Agbaya stop following me around NL like a lost puppy.....i already told you, i'm not gay. tongue
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sagamite and Truckpusher, you both should locate a room
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Truckpusher(m): 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
SeaGold: Sagamite and Truckpusher, you both should locate a room
Sorry bro! I already body bagged that gay. grin

I don't have time for trolls angry
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by DonaldGenes(m): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
firestar:
Ah, you did ma cherie.
Here's my charming favourites:
-Nayah
-chaircover
-Ishilove
-Ibkaye
-fellis
-naijababe2
-Cuddlemii
-cdamsel
-princesa
-ogugua
-Egbagirl
(thinking)

Oh yes, we already know,same recycle names since 2005 lolzz
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by DonaldGenes(m): 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
Danhumprey: Bro,your obsession with Vivly is getting over the roof o! grin
Hahahaha! It's not what you think bros, I don't even know who is she on a real life note, I just admired her qait and her cool disposition! It's not about what you think aaaight
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Danhumprey: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
Hahahaha! It's not what you think bros, I don't even know who is she on a real life note, I just admired her qait and her cool disposition! It's not about what you think aaaight
Don't be decieved by their cool online personalities. They could be aggressive,jealous and beast-like in real life. wink
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by firestar(f): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:

Oh yes, we already know,same recycle names since 2005 lolzz
Aw, Donald... Is that supposed to be hilarious?

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by GentleMimi: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Sorry bro! I already body bagged that gay. grin

hmmmmm
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by GentleMimi: 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Sorry bro! I already body bagged that gay. grin

I cannot help but wonder. You love to call peeps who can handle your stupidity ''gay'',even a female like moi is considered a gay male by u...hmmmmmm. I see. Dude,confess. You is a fagg*ot!
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by GentleMimi: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Agbaya stop following me around NL like a lost puppy.....i already told you, i'm not gay. tongue
You are gay,and i'll let the whole world know! Loooool!!!
*modified* na joke ooooo!

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by DonaldGenes(m): 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
SeaGold: Dailynews should apologise to nairaland for including ITEM 19 on his list

Ha-ha
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by DonaldGenes(m): 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
GentleMimi:
You are gay,and i'll let the whole world know! Loooool!!!

Lmao
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by DonaldGenes(m): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
firestar:
Aw, Donald... Is that supposed to be hilarious?

Not at all, I mean, don't you have new Friends on Nairaland apart from those old names there?
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by delors(m): 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
Asabeq: Promoting your male moniker huh
Babe on line the well known tribalist and e-warrior undecided

Mummy's girl, you don forget say one man's meat na another person's crayfish? abeg, arrange yourself o...just allow do o.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Michyeddy(f): 2:20am On Dec 26, 2013
tpia@:
I guess this is for the benefit of the chinese, Indians or whichever of your slavemasters are reading the thread.

Wbb with my own list of the most arrogant and evil nl females.

Will be backed up with evidence from types of threads they open.
LMAO......are u always this uptight...you've got issues mehn
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 26, 2013
kliq:

@Op

Don't know most of them though but from your list,I go with;

Mukina
Ogugua88
Lorreta U

cool

***Merry Xmas***
cool cool smiley
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by seangy4konji: 7:17am On Dec 26, 2013
am not through with the girls in my area and not even the olonshos..na nairaland i go deh find babeLong thiing
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2013
Sagamite:

smiley

smiley
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2013
DailyNews, you're a naughty boy. cool How many females do you know? tongue

Thank you and Happy X-Mas! smiley wink smiley
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 27, 2013
carefreewannabe: DailyNews, you're a naughty boy cry cry embarassed. cool How many females do you know?[color=#990000][/color] shocked shocked shocked tongue

Thank you and Happy X-Mas! smiley wink smiley
cry cry cry
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by specialguest(f): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2013
DailyNews: Haven spent some considerable time on this forum reading peoples' comments, threads and participating when necessary, I have come up with a list of the best female nairalanders that other females on nairaland should emulate.

This is to encourage them to keep being nice, cool-headed and mature not just on nairaland but in real life even beyond and to also encourage others to try and emulate good thing.

Disclaimer: this is my personal opinion based on my own long observation. I don't know most of the people I am going to list here, and I don't intend to know them beyond nairaland...but if I were to recommend a friend, a lover or a wife for any guy I like- be it my brother, cousin, friend or colleague, I would definitely recommend any of these females going by their nairaland character and carriage.

I may miss some names, I am not a span bolt to know all handles, but from the few I know, these handles represent the best females on nairaland.

Pls if your name didn't appear on my list, don't feel bad...its just my own personal opinion and observation, doesn't mean that u are bad...maybe I haven't observed u much.

0. 190 (the best nairaland transgendergrin)
1. Specialguest
2. Sanb
3. Winneygirl
4. Sweetlemon
5. Ogugua88
6. Mukina
7. Carefreewannabe
8. Uniquexty
9. Caracta
9. Ijebabe
9. Cuddlemii
10. Carmelion
11. Kulye (aside her negative feminist ideologies)
12. Lorreta U
13. Iynpetra
14. Skydeep (very matured lady)
15. Michele
16. Wislet
17. Bernfame
18. Phiozy
18. Adaeze ...something
19. Idowuogbo (something tells me she's just acting most of her e-bully attitude, maybe to while away time or for a reason best known to her)
20. IvyBlue or Ivy something...can't remember again.
21. Rubi96
22 Maya2Pretty
23 Chaircover (sorry I forgot this name earlier cos she was on my initial list)

Lastly to all genuinely single guys honestly searching for a girl/lady online via nairaland, try the above names...some maybe married, engaged, etc...go figure out...u won't regret...and if u really want to find a reliable and worthy female friend on nairaland, pls look beyond romance section. Try literature, family, fashion, business and job vacancy sections. Goodluck and merry Christmas in advancesmiley

* cheesy
We love you too Dailynews

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? / How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? / Describe The Person You Would Never Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.