Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance (31925 Views)

18-year-old Slits Peacemaker’s Neck (photo) / 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees / Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by jagabanare(m): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
A banker has been arrested by operatives of the Lagos State Police Command for allegedly slitting her husband’s manhood. She was said to have taken that action over his alleged refusal to give her money.

The incident occurred about 2am last Monday at their 99, Falolu Street, Surulere, Lagos home.

The victim, Olamilekan Idowu Daniji, 34, told The Nation yesterday that his wife of three years, Nofisat, woke him up from sleep on the fateful day, threatening that between them, one person must die.

“At first, I thought armed robbers broke into our home because she hit me hard, waking me forcefully. She tore my under-pant and held my private part. Everything was like a movie. And before I could say anything, she cut my private part. When I saw blood I shouted and she said: ‘That is where you will die.’ She abandoned me and fled,” Daniji said.

He recalled that two days earlier, his wife, who works in a bank, quarrelled with him over his inability to provide food allowance.

He said: “I am a gospel artiste. On Saturday morning – December 14 – I was preparing to go out when my wife came and said she needed money for food. I told her I had nothing on me. But before I left, she told me there were some noodles in the house which she and my son would eat. After she finished preparing it, she left a little in the pot which I ate before going out. But before I left the house, I called one of my sales representatives who told me he sold some copies and had about N2,500 for me.

“After collecting the money, I went home and my wife said she wanted to eat fufu and white soup. I bought it for her. Shortly after, she requested bread, which I also bought for her. I did not complain because she is pregnant. On Sunday, I went to church, came back home and saw my wife and my son eating rice. I was happy that at least they had something to eat. I went out and bought beans and bread for myself and as I was eating, my wife came and started abusing me. She said I was selfish; that I did not care to ask how she got money to prepare the rice they ate. When she realised I was not responding, she carried the plate of beans and turned it on my head. She held my tie and threatened to strangle me. I begged her but she would not listen. So, I forced myself off her and ran away. But she caught up with me and broke a bucket on my head.”

Daniji added: “She broke three empty bottles and attempted to stab me, but I escaped through my sister’s shop. Her mother came around and I called my mother’s sister and they were able to calm her. After we settled, I left the house.”

The artiste said when he returned in the evening, he could not find his son. He asked his wife but she said nothing, but his elder sister told him that his mother-in-law took his son away.

“I told my wife to go and bring my son and that if I did not see him before 8pm, she would not like what I would do to her. At exactly 8pm, she left the house and came back after 30 minutes without my son. We quarrelled, after which I slept off on the chair. That was where she woke me up and cut my private part.”

Daniji said he was rushed to a private infirmary in Surulere by members of his family.

The matter, he added, was reported at the Barracks Police Station, Surulere, and the woman was arrested.

In her statement at the station, Nofisat wrote: “Ever since we got married, my sister-in-law and her twin brother have not allowed us peace. I was praying that my husband would make money and rent his own apartment so that we can live together in peace without any interference. I did not use knife on him; it was my finger nails.”

Daniji said he disallowed the police from charging the matter to court, because all he wanted was separation from his wife.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/banker-slits-husbands-manhood/
Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by chibikeval: 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
Lol... Was i reali FIRST TO COMMENT Nt up 2 3mnths on nairaland nd ive made it dis far...? Ol tnks 2 ASUU. @mod i tink i deserve an AWARD!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by Drdaps(m): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
OP u forget to write dat her husband is handicap.How can some1 start cutting my john thomas and my two hands will be with doing nothing or do you expect me to raise them up for her to have free access.

21 Likes

Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by shegzan(m): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mehn, eleyi gidi gan ooo!

1 Like

Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by belhomme(m): 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
op u forgot to write dat the wife used dagger and works here

1 Like

Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by vizkiz: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
dis is super story! grin

nt funny angry wtf z wronq wif ladies Cnt a man have his own Jonny 2 himself aqain? undecided
Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by NadiaSA1(f): 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ouch!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by olempe(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
vizkiz: dis is super story! grin

Cnt a man have his own Jonny 2 himself aqain? undecided

Smh grin
Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by ichommy(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
#Lobatn #Gobe
Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by alotofgrace(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
ooooo
Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by mikkyokilo: 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jesus.... ....Vista Rules
Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by Jensenelizz(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ose grin
Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by ichommy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
belhomme: op u forgot to write dat the wife used dagger and works here

Hmm, nah wah for you.
Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by 1stola: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
ok
If Na me ehn, the moment she hold dat thing, Na blow I go use comot ALL her teeth.
Naija babes
Real wife material...
grin
Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ha! Orisirisi...
Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by Mintayo(m): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ok...Hope she ate it...cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by pesty100(m): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
thats bad ass but save data on your andriod by knowing the criminal behine https://www.nairaland.com/1562992/how-stop-andriod-hugging-data

1 Like

Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by mysticgal(f): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
Drdaps: OP u forget to write dat her husband is handicap.How can some1 start cutting my john thomas and my two hands will be with doing nothing or do you expect me to raise them up for her to have free access.

i couldn't help laughing out loudgringrin,moreover is this what people face in marriage embarassed
Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by Erukuomoibadan: 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
Drdaps: OP u forget to write dat her husband is handicap.How can some1 start cutting my john thomas and my two hands will be with doing nothing or do you expect me to raise them up for her to have free access.
gringringringringrin
Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by nneh1(f): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
Oh lord God give me a man I'll love unconditionally. AMEN

8 Likes

Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by IamDebola: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
Omo see Gobe!!
Shey make I comment?
Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by checkdate(m): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
wow

2 Likes

Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
Whaoooo, according to this man's account, he don suffer o.....

Even Jesus no suffer like dis na... From stabbing, to bottle breaking all over his head, now to his kini being sliced... grin grin grin grin grin

This evil woman is just taking advantage of the man's maturity ( not beating her when she does). I know it can be frustrating living with a man that can't bring food into the house but that should never be the reason to beat your husband... grin grin grin

At worse, seek divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by NaLaugh: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
wahala
Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by jadajada: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
picture of d slit manhood or it did't happen.
Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by UKBobo(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
Chai...she chase him from one place to next, break bottle on his head, bring knife to cut his sokoto and he still dey for house. Dis guy na Prince of Peace or UN Peace Ambassador. I salute you! grin

12 Likes

Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by emmadan(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
see me see gbege,e ba mi ri paper...!see what paper{money} can cause.
Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by godson8701(m): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
If I hear say she be banker!!! angry angry
Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by Adeoba10(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
But they said d woman is a banker, atleast she shld help her husband wen he has nothing on him...
Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by tspun(m): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
na there reach her cut ? Some weman are really possess, lord help us choose the rit woman o Wen we don ready to settle down.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance by CriminalIbos: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
picture or he didn't happen tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) / Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration / 10 Ways To Avoid Being Scammed By ‘yahoo Boys’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.