Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Video Director Sesan And Beat FM OAP Fade Ogunro's Father Shot Dead - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Video Director Sesan And Beat FM OAP Fade Ogunro's Father Shot Dead (1291 Views)

Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" / BREAKING NEWS: Video Director Sesan And Beat Fm’s Fade Ogunro’s Father Shot Dead / Davido Is Irresponsible, Immature –sesan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Director Sesan And Beat FM OAP Fade Ogunro's Father Shot Dead by oniisaac: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fade-Sesan-Ogunro-DecemberProlific music video director Sesan Ogunro and Beat FM OAP sister Fade Ogunro lost their dad in the early hours of this morning Monday Dec. 23rd.

Mr Sesan Ogunro Snr, who was an advertising guru, was returning from his church Christmas Carol with members of his family, including his children and grand children when they were attacked by armed robbers and was shot point blank by the robbers last night around 10pm in front of their church at the back of Marwa Garden in Alausa Ikeja. He was rushed to the hospital where he died around 12.45am early this morning.

May His Soul Rest in Peace... Amen!!

Re: Video Director Sesan And Beat FM OAP Fade Ogunro's Father Shot Dead by underscore: 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2013

Re: Video Director Sesan And Beat FM OAP Fade Ogunro's Father Shot Dead by Jayses(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
J
Re: Video Director Sesan And Beat FM OAP Fade Ogunro's Father Shot Dead by yoged(m): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
So so sad to hear this. Rip.Crazy world we are living in. No one is safe. May God keep protecting us and our family.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Batman Dance / Usain Bolt Crashes Wedding, Ends Up Starring In Photos / .g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.