Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Toast Bread Palava - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Toast Bread Palava (4266 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / Please, Teach Me How To Make Toast Bread / Help On How To Toast Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toast Bread Palava by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
These is what I get each time I make Toast Bread. Can somebody help? *** face covered*** grin
Re: Toast Bread Palava by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2013

Re: Toast Bread Palava by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2013

Re: Toast Bread Palava by Afrocatalyst: 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
Do u rub butter on the both sides of the toaster b4 u start?
Do you also rub butter in between the bread (both) b4 putting your egg and veggies?

If no,then dats ur problem wit ur toast bread.
Re: Toast Bread Palava by homeboy205: 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
lol
Re: Toast Bread Palava by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
Afrocatalyst: Do u rub butter on the both sides of the toaster b4 u start?
Do you also rub butter in between the bread (both) b4 putting your egg and veggies?

If no,then dats ur problem wit ur toast bread.
Yes! I did, I rubbed butter on both side of the toaster and bread before putting the egg and veggies. Dunno why I got these
Re: Toast Bread Palava by Teespice(f): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
kunletiwoo: These is what I get each time I make Toast Bread. Can somebody help? *** face covered*** grin

Too much ingredients stuffed inside the bread. I can see sardines, eggs and tomatoes. Why not limit it to just butter and eggs and you will have a perfect toast.
Re: Toast Bread Palava by Caracta(f): 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
kunletiwoo:
Yes! I did, I rubbed butter on both side of the toaster and bread before putting the egg and veggies. Dunno why I got these

Kunletiwoo is still on nairaland? shocked shocked shocked

Peharps, you remove the bread before it's done. Or the bread is expired and the fillings...or the toaster is a Tecno product grin
Re: Toast Bread Palava by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
Teespice:

Too much ingredients stuffed inside the bread. I can see sardines, eggs and tomatoes. Why not limit it to just butter and eggs and you will have a perfect toast.
Really? Just butter and Eggs? Buh it won't be that tasty. What do you think?
Re: Toast Bread Palava by Afrocatalyst: 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
kunletiwoo: Really? Just butter and Eggs? Buh it won't be that tasty. What do you think?
depending on the product of the toaster,your ingredients was much. If you are using sardine,then you don't need tomatoes and veggies,bt if nt,good. Very few toasters can carry such load without spoiling the end product.
Again,always let the toaster to heat up b4 putting in your bread.

1 Like

Re: Toast Bread Palava by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
Caracta:

Peharps, you remove the bread before it's done. Or the bread is expired and the fillings...or the toaster is a Tecno product grin
Lmao! Caracta Dearie, none of the above jor... Hehehehe! I waited till the toster indicates that its ready before I opened haba! Plus its a fresh Magrellos bread. cheesy
Re: Toast Bread Palava by Acidosis(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
Caracta:

grin grin grin
Re: Toast Bread Palava by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
Afrocatalyst:
depending on the product of the toaster,your ingredients was much. If you are using sardine,then you don't need tomatoes and veggies,bt if nt,good. Very few toasters can carry such load without spoiling the end product.
Again,always let the toaster to heat up b4 putting in your bread.
I didn't allow the toaster heat up before putting the bread... I see. Thanks smiley
Re: Toast Bread Palava by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
Acidosis:

grin grin grin
Don't mind Caracta jare... Can't stop laffin too grin
Re: Toast Bread Palava by Caracta(f): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
kunletiwoo: Lmao! Caracta Dearie, none of the above jor... Hehehehe! I waited till the toster indicates that its ready before I opened haba! Plus its a fresh Magrellos bread. cheesy

Ok then. Remove some of the fillings especially the tomatoes. Let's see if it would come out well.
On a lighter note, i missed seeing you around. You keep appearing and disappearing.

@acidosis, you must protect me when Tecno fans gather to feast on my flesh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toast Bread Palava by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
@Caracta:Wo, I had packed it off and left d kitchen jare, the stress is too much... I'd never gotten it right every since I've been making toast bread for myself. I even thought maybe the loaf was too soft. Then I decided to make it tripple cheesy

Re: Toast Bread Palava by Teespice(f): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
kunletiwoo: Really? Just butter and Eggs? Buh it won't be that tasty. What do you think?

That's how I make my toast. But I fry the egg with pepper, onions and salt. I don't even rub butter on my bread before toasting.

Whatever rocks your boat bro.

1 Like

Re: Toast Bread Palava by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
Teespice:

That's how I make my toast. But I fry the egg with pepper, onions and salt. I don't even rub butter on my bread before toasting.

Whatever rocks your boat bro.
Surely, I'll try this. Thanks dearie, you rock!
Re: Toast Bread Palava by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
No doubts, I've learnt something new from you guys so far... I really appreciate you all. ***hugs**
Re: Toast Bread Palava by nikkyshyne(f): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
Lmao... The picture is an eyesore grin
Re: Toast Bread Palava by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
nikkyshyne: Lmao... The picture is an eyesore grin
I know cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Boiled Egg With Rice / Picture Of Our Favourite Biscuit Of Childhood / Isapa Soup For All Yorubas- As Featured On Bella Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.