Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. (16214 Views)

Playboy...(how To Spot One) / An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by moneyhungry(m): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
Guys, Dating na wash oh, so this is how to be a successful playboy in naija. Nowadays, na playboy sure pass oh!. Na the rules be this:
1) BE ATTRACTIVE:
This is the most important rule in the game. Girls fall for
attractive guys, it's simple and plain. So guys, hustle and
package yourself: take care of your hair, skin, wear nice
perfumes, and dress fly!. I'm not talking about skinny
jeans, I'm talking about that grown man look and please
don't sag too much. No mean say you go keep trouser
for your chest oh. lol. Be a fine boy bro!!.
All that money wey you use dash one girl wey dey break
your heart and no even send you, use it and package
yourself so that you can attract more girls. Girls love
guys that other girls will trip for, it gives them more self
esteem. That's what's up oh, wake up!.
If you package yourself and look attractive, you don't
need all that "10 ways to get a girl" bla bla bla, all na
hogwash. Girls will come your way, all you need to do is
to know when to detect the green light from them and
zoom in. If you get nice apartment and car na advantage,
all na still under attraction because you will attract a
higher class of girls.
2) 50/50:
please, don't go extra miles to get any girl. If she likes
you, she wouldn't stress you, things would be smooth.
Stop the excessive calls, text, chats if she is not
reciprocating. If you've called her 3 times and you never
receive 1 call from her, omoh na jonzing oh.
Let her be, she's not feeling you. Because that same girl
wey no dey return your calls, get other guys wey she go
dey over-call like 3 times per day. You dey chase am for 3
months but emeka Don straff am within 1 week. Na
packaging. That's why I say you should package and be
attractive (number 1 rule).
If you're attractive, you would have enough girls and the
few jonzing girls wouldn't matter. Even Jay-z can't get
every girl but his "attractive" money can get him enough
to last for his lifetime.
3) DON'T DEPEND ON MONEY:
money is good but it's not the ultimatum when it comes
to getting Nigerian girls. If you must spend, spend it on
yourself. It's called packaging... Again the most
important rule comes in: be ATTRACTIVE.
Those who depend solely on money to get a Nigerian girl
are guys whom are "unpackaged", ugly or have very low
self esteem. Bro, if you're not bad looking, package
yourself and watch things change.
That girl wey you dey buy BB porch for still get guys wey
dey straff her for free!!. Don't be a maga, use that money
take package yourself. Even if you spend, it's gonna be very little and for very important reasons.
I hear guys dey shout say the key to naija girls na money
but na pure lie! Be wise. Girls also like sweet-talkers, tell
her whatever she loves to hear. If she finds you
attractive, the only thing you gotta spend on her is time
and maybe a little cash.
4). SINGLE MINDSET:
In Nigeria, the relationship world is a fairly tale. A pipe
dream. Most of the relationship na pure wash. They
might feel we are in a relationship but in my mind I'm
single. If you have this mindset, you would worry less
and give her freedom.
Girls love freedom, they hate an over suspicious/nagging
guy.
The level of cheating nowadays is hilarious. Brothers,
stop putting your hearts in every relationship cuz only
like 0.5% of Nigerian girls are trustworthy.
They are scarce, Be wise. Your girlfriend fit get like 5
other bad guys wey dey service am. I dey laff you!!. You
nor dey see wetin dey happen for our social media?. Na
only you like to straff abi? Hahaha!
5) BACK-UP PLANS:
omoh its good to have at least at 4 or 5 girlfriends in
this computer age oh. I pity guys wey dey form "I'm
faithful" to one. Bro, that your "faithful" girl might be
fvcking other dudes.
That's why she breaks your heart: stup.id murdafucka.
Abi na spirits get all these girls wey I dey sexvice?. I dey
laff. When you have enough girls, no one of them can
deeply hurt you. It's easy, you just pick the next best
one and in a few days all that memories of your ex is
swept clean. Move on, you st.upid murdafucka. Stop
catching feelings, that's a bit:ch @ss trait.
6) DOG-EAT-DOG-WORLD:
No matter how attractive and hot you are, there's always
someone out there that could outshine you. But it's cool.
Its a dog eat dog world. If a hotter/ richer guy snatches
my girls attention, I wouldn't care deep cuz I know I got
more and I'd still attract someone else's girlfriend
too!.... And the circle continues. That's how it goes, no
hard feelings.
7) BED CHAMPION:
Sorry, I cant teach you this but its important. Learn to be
a giant at it, be the best you can be. Them like am die. If
you're good, she would keep coming back.
I Don show with more points oh!
SCARCITY:
Naija girls are confused by nature. So confusion na another way to use follow them. Naija girls like guys wey no send them too much, as in guys wey dey show small affection but wey still no dey available.
Let me give an example. At the 1st-2nd week of meeting, the calls you make to her will interest her. Fine. But If you call naija babe too much (let's say 2 or 3 times per day), a time will come when she no go dey pick your call.
That call wey you dey see as "caring" and "romantic" she dey see am as "disturbance". Even if na missed called, she no go even flash or call you back.
That time u Don too make yourself available, you value Don dey fall. Meanwhile e get another Guy wey if she see him call she go shout "oh my God!, its emeka!". If na missed call, she go call emeka back sharpaly. That na because emeka dey scarce.
If you dey always go visit her, one day she dey house but she go tell you say she go ikeja. Hahaha! Na Jonzing tinz o. Same thing goes for chatting: bbm, whatsapp, FB.
Try dey scarce up sometimes, she go miss u small. This point is on the assumption that she finds you attractive and likes you oh when you first met. Because a girl wey no like you go dey jonz you like this from day one.
QUIETNESS:
Another secret be say girls like quiet guys! I swear!!. Quietness dey confuse them, e dey trip them. Unless you dey very funny then you fit talk but on the average.
If you be type wey dey talk like parrot, she go tire for you quick oh. The more you talk, the more your value dey drop. She no go even let you meet her friends cuz you go fall her hands flat.

TALK SEX: if you plan on straffing her, then you must give her clues long before the time arises. No be say you go tell her say "I want to have sex with you" oh!.
I mean during your normal discussions, try and chip in sex talks and be a little nasty. E.g Tell her say her nyash make Sense. She go code say ur head is there.
Some girls are bad but they hide it, it's your job to bring out that nasty side of her. It might not go too well at first but later you go blend am in and At least make she no say your head dey there.
Later on you go dey use joke tell her say you go like straff her. If you be pro for sweet talk, e get the kind things about sex wey you go tell her wey go make her dey look forward to the straffing day.
Any day you invite her over, her mind go dey there and anything you try wouldn't come as a surprise. This way you stand a better chance of straffing because she already know say na baddo you be before she agree to come see you.
Whereby you dey form pastor since and suddenly you come try touching or straffing, the shock wey she fit display go scatter everything. Hahaha! Shame go catch you and Some no go even come near you again.
N/B: don't be foolish bro, always keep a good girl and if
possible, wife her. They are extremely scarce in naija so
you must hold on and never let go if you find her. A wise
Guy can identify a good girl. I met one during my youth
service but sadly, she was married. Morals, soul, beauty,
brains: A perfect woman. Until I find her, I shall keep
pimping these bit:ches.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by vizkiz: 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
An dis r d kindda peeps dt calls demselves ''leaders of 2morrow'' undecided

8 Likes

Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by papannamdi1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
Pictures or its a big phat lie

2 Likes

Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by borntobegr8t(m): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
Onye ego bu eze nwanyi cool
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
Well said.
Welcome to the "playas" club.

3 Likes

Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by dopeJemi: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
u sabi am
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by tardell007(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
Austeenx: Well said.
Welcome to the "Wankers" club.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by bilexg(m): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
@ OP,
I'LL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE!!!
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by hotwax: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nice one
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by youngprof2n(m): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
kudos bro dts d key to naija babes.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by ikekings1: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
Chai!! Dis op get sense die. I salute you sir! grin grin grin

Watch the so called holier than thou peeps attack you. grin grin grin
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by youngprof2n(m): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
kudos bro dts d key to naija babes.kudos bro dts d key to naija babes.kudos bro dts d key to naija babes.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by mencade6: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
oh my God!
*brings out jotter and biro. Writes everything down*

i will study this the way i studied for my ICAN

4 Likes

Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by ecomerceguru: 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
bilexg: @ OP,
I'LL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE!!!

Mumu... Laugh don skata my belle 4 here Pooh.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by krayzieklay(m): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
OP,send me ur account number.. #realG #nailedit #fact
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by Bacteriocin(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
Gbaaaaaaaayi @ first point
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by olupentane(m): 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
So you abandoned your thread to come and display playboy talent your here.
dialling SSS number to pick you up in a minute.

oya come resume your thread I don forgive you.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by duni04(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
Wa sere. OP abeg chop knuckle, ur head dey dere wink

2 Likes

Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by missdebs(f): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
jesus christ of okrika....i weep 4 nigeria
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by missdebs(f): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
chei...i weep 4 nigerian youth
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by Ruq: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
It's funny how you say money is not all that important, but to package yourself you need a lot of it.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by GentleMimi: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmmmm. Aren't we catching fun......
Its lovely so see young peeps pride themselves in being wise and smart.
Its also hilarious to hear them wail and nag later when they get outsmarted by people who seemed timid and unknowing initially.
@ OP,best of luck. Keep it up. Sooner or later,the player gets played.

6 Likes

Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hmnnn...This guy na baddest guyzes ever liveth , anyways I still dey observe sha
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by imsuboi(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
missdebs: chei...i weep 4 nigerian youth

LoL. grin
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
Copy and Paste...
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by 6inches: 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
yeah bro thats how it z done here i tire for nairaland and deir 10 ways to love, 10 ways to kiss, 10 ways ton phuck.. angry angryhanhan angry angrywarubiish angry.u simply fuccck dem wit ur liitle change and i achieve dat wit ma 6inches yeeaaah. OOOH FUUUCK IT grin grin grin
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by alienware(m): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
vizkiz: An dis r d kindda peeps dt calls demselves ''leaders of 2morrow'' undecided
wetin this one dey talk ?
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by moneyhungry(m): 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
martha: Copy and Paste...
u dead wrong. na my original playboy guide be this. I wrote this shi.t. check the other one too.

1 Like

Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by vizkiz: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
alienware: wetin this one dey talk ?

i wntd 2 call yuh a dumb@ss b4 buh after seeinq ur username... Like seriously bro undecided

1 Like

Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by moneyhungry(m): 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
GentleMimi: Hmmmmm. Aren't we catching fun......
Its lovely so see young peeps pride themselves in being wise and smart.
Its also hilarious to hear them wail and nag later when they get outsmarted by people who seemed timid and unknowing initially.
@ OP,best of luck. Keep it up. Sooner or later,the player gets played.
it's easy. I don't spend a dime on these bit.chesz... so I got nothing to loose. get ur mind right.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by moneyhungry(m): 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ruq: It's funny how you say money is not all that important, but to package yourself you need a lot of it.
I said if you must spend, then spend on YOURSELF. in a few cases, you might need a little cash to make it click. if she is really attracted to you, your time is equivalent to a million dollars to her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Does Not Have This Kind Of Nyash.. / Two Teachers Were Having Fun With A Female Student / Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.