Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit (57560 Views)

My Encounter With The Box Of Ancient And Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) / Extreme Encounter / My Encounter With The Lesbians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
This story is a real life story that was told to me by my beloveth uncle.though there are some scenes that have been widely exgarrated.and also pardon my use of some broken english(strictly 9ja based).i hope you enjoy...

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Louisicon(m): 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
oya now let see

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
CHAPTER ONE- They say there is a thin line between sanity and insanity.it just takes a little spark at the wrong place to cross to the other side.This was my line of thought as i sat butt naked on the cold cement floor with my hands and legs bound with strong ropes bought from all those hausa boys at swali market.the putrid smell of urine that emanated from the corner of the church made my uncomfortable but the people that put me here weren't concerned about my comfort.so i had to shift from here to there with the little space i was provided but this men and women clad in white garments,holding little rods in their hands(with diff symbols on it) just wouldn't let me be.they danced and chanted in languages i could not understand,maybe they were speaking in tongues,but i doubt it.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
I managed to strain my neck to look at the three women sitting at the far side away from these group surrounding me.from the few glances i could steal,i saw that the older woman was crying,while one of the women tried to comfort her.the last one was staring at me,i could see the pity in her eyes.it instantly recognised who this women where;my mother and two sisters amaka and mary.wetin them dey do here?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
So they where here to witness my deliverance.i couldn't help but smile at the irony of it all.they were ones that dumbed me in this God forsaken place and vowed never to come see me again,yet they were here out of feigned love to witness how these holigans were going to cast the spirit+madness out of me.especially that mary with her eye-service coupled with abroko.she should be the one down here not me.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
My mother jumped from were was sitting and ran towards me but she was held back by my sisters "see wetin my enemies don do my only son" i heard her say above this chanting and dancin.at that moment i wondered have i really kolo because of what i saw and experienced that night?..i tried to think back to that night,trying to piece to events together as they had taken place.just when i was about to go back in time i was interrupted by the ringing of a bell.the whole place suddenly fell quiet.the large door that was the entrance to the church flung open with a large crack.at the door stood two females holding all this red big candles at their centre stood the most reverend bishop ajekunle abatola kunle ak.a the demon extinquisher.he was the general overseer and founder of cherubim and sepharim of heaven and earth int(cshe)...at that moment i screamed in my mind 'see gobe!!'

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
To be continued...be right back
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
The demon extinquisher was a man of average height,a bigman with bout belly(cus of too much gulder) which fit his rank and status.he ways also a very popular man in Ijebu and beyond.he was known for his ruthlessnes and wealth.He had this menacing look in his eyes,that kind that says 'you don die for my hand today'.fear gripped me as he used his large hands covered with rings to grap my head,his hands where very tough to the touch.he spoke yoruba rapidly to one of his aides,who quicly scrampled of to carry out his masters orders.from the little i could pick from this staunch yoruba,i could decipher the words water,oil and the last one that seemed like holy cane.'which one come be holy cane ni?' .fround the sound of it,it sounded somewhat scary,but what could be possibly wrong with a cane,an holy one for that matter.i was about to get the biggest shock of my life.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
CHAPTER TWO- Two minutes later the items were brought in one after the other,then came the famous holy cane,it was wrapped in red cloth so i couldn't see what it looked like.he ordered them to bring the water,which he sprinkled on my body while he chanted in yoruba and danced around me.this went on for another 4-six minutes.it was time to unleash the holy cane.he unwraped it from its cloth with the help of one of his aides.behold what i saw before me wasn't just an ordinary cane.i'm sure this came from hell than from heaven.it was 45cm long,its weight and breadth was left to my imagingation.i could not estimate the substance it was made from(either metal or wood or metal and wood),but what i could estimate was the amount of damage it will inflict on my body.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
He raised it up for all to see,it was sparkling as the sun rays hit it from the open window.demon extinquisher took the oil and rubbed it round the holy cane,he did not rush atall,he did it with as much care as possible,like he was pampering a crying child.i could see this cane had sentimental value to him(sumtin i will later use to my advantage).to add the final finishings he spat on it,my heart jumped up at this.it was a cold harmatan morning but i could feel the sweat dropping from my body."angel michael,angel gabriel.oh!angel rachael,sepharim take charge"he said,spit ran out of his mouth as he yelled.he raised the cane up high,as high as possible.i closed my eyes and braced myself for impact.WHOOP!! It came down hard and fast.i swear to allah i have never felt such pain in my life.oboy na die i dey so.but i be man i wouldn't cry na.aba that na falling hand.so naive i was..then came the second and third.i tightened my body and clenched my fist.by the time the fourth and 5th missiles landed i felt something hot,liquid between my legs.shit!i don piss for body.the sixth,seventh and 8th,i didn't know when i started calling out "mama biko.take am easy.i be your pikin na".the 9th and 10th.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
Chai!!! See what that fine mami-wata girl has caused o.i could have followed her to her kingdom than to bear this na.if they had filmed it and showed me i would i have denied.but here i was crying,begging,rolling in my filth.my mind slowly drifted back to that night,10days ago when i met that yeye mami-wata gal.***********

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
That day the harmatan season just started and i had to leave work early.i a job in abate oil and gas,to tell you the truth i never struggled to get a job.as a fresh ijaw boy that came from a community that had oil getting a job wasn't hard,just settle community the work is yours.if the oil company refuses to give us youth that just graduated then they would have big wahala on their hands.before i 4get my name is benjamin john ebuka opuowei.my real guys call me bj(not what you think).the name ebuka came from my mothers side.she is an igbo woman..
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
I swaggered out of the company like i owned the place.at the gate i find ahmed small thing to lock-up and look the other way.one of the first things 4 learned in this our job is that you must settle,from gateman all the way up to your oga if you want anything done fast or else OYO for you.i had not bought a car at that time so i hailed a keke to take me to mama sere's place in opolo.it took twenty minutes to get there,the time was 6:30pm.some of my real guys where already on their 3rd bottle by the time i got there.i swiftly ordered one chilled heineken from mama sere.one of her fine girls brought it to me.oboy if you see what this girl was wearing.the bosoms just stand out from the blouse.i was more interested in her than the heineken in her hand.as a sharp guy that i am i quickly asked her name.'my name na Ebiere" she answered.'i neva see u here before'i went on."oga me na new girl o".i say okay.as she bent down to open the heineken her big bosoms rubbed my arm.i took a quick glance at them,the two giants where just staring back at me.i didn't know when i liked my lips."come see me later when u dey less busy" i said,she nodded and left.one of my guy sammy started hailing me."bj u na bros o.see how to dey look am.all those many gfs wey u get nor do u".what was this dude saying."you never hear say the more the merrier".

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
any criticisms(contrusctive) or corrections so far? Will gladly appreciate.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
wana tk a brk.story to be continued....
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
I felt someone tab me on the back.i turned and saw ebiere standing there smiling.she had changed her clothes,she was now wearing a short skirt that was well above the knee,and a shirt that showed her cleaves for all to see.she whispered something that only i could hear.i nodded and waved her off.after she was gone i told my friends i wanted to take a piss.it didn't take me time to find the door with "toilet" inscribed ontop.i got a sudden feeling of de javu as i saw this sign,this was where i had scored some three other chicks.a smile found itself on one side of my face.i shook it off and stepped.there she was waiting.,
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
'can you handle me?' she asked.'lets wait and see i replied.it all started with the lipsing,then i took it a little further as i stretched my hand down there,i rummaged the surface and found she was not wearing panties.my fingers went to work.the groans that filled the air was enough to encourage me.her hands found my senior bros,by this time he was very angry and ready to attack.and attack he did.trust doggy to help in this situation.it all but took minutes and it was all over.she left first,and after waiting for some time i followed and went back to our drinking table whispering like i was coming back from emptying my bladder.funny me.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
Something strange was happening by the time i got back.my guys where huddled together in a close knot talking in whispers,their girlfriends were in another table,or some had left.when my guys behave in such a strange manner something was up.i quickened my pace.there was a new face now.it was moses afolabi,wetin this yoruba boy dey do here?.me and moses go way back to my secondary school days.he is one person i can call a true friend.the guy used to help me do my math assignments those days and apart from being more handsome than me his father was loaded.but what i like about him is that he shared my likeness for the female folks.birds of a feather they say.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
"mosbi how you dey".he got up to shake me.the way he even said the fine you will know something was wrong.he was in his usual cheerful self.i looked round the table,nobody was smiling either.they all had long faces.'wetin dey do all of una self?'' i asked."guy sitdown.serious matter dey ground".i found an empty chair and joined in the conversation."oya i don sitdown,wetin happen?".he looked down as he answered "paulo don kick bucket o".i couldn't believe my ears."paulo.which paul?"."na our paulo o.paul zacchus"..this was not true i told myself,i saw the guy two weeks ago."na lie" i shouted."how he take die?" i asked.he hesistated,looked at the others,took a deep breath before dropping the bomb shell."na,na,mami-wata".my throat dried instantly,this was truly serious.i could feel my spine stiff.oh No not again.paul was the 12th person mami-wata has killed.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Samsexy8: 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
Wetin dis 1 dey talk..abeg pass me d ginger.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by zuma4k(m): 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
Continue... I dey your back
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
hmm
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
Poster, for God's sakes, haven't you ever heard of formatting? Paragraph your work because the jumbled lines is making my head swim!!! angry

You are also murdering syntax! angry

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hallucination
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by freda506(f): 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
op you tried cheesy
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by swhiss: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
life is jst too short to read all of this

7 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
there is no truth or reality in this. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Andyblaze: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
I thought this was my topic angryangry
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by jenniffer18: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
Pls abeg continue smiley
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by JohnFrankling(m): 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
Opolo, guy u must finish this story o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lies From Pretty Lips / Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old / The 20 Target (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.