Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit (57558 Views)

My Encounter With The Box Of Ancient And Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) / Extreme Encounter / My Encounter With The Lesbians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Donfamous(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
Pls i've been a silent reader since but i just feel like sayin this. When you almost ran mad in your street and you were tire wit rope. They took you to a church that place was very confusin as you put it. You were just mentionin demon extinguisher and police beatin someone without familiarisin up wit the ppl you are talkin abt. And also after church you were taken to hospital did they carry the 100k you paid your guy and the police from your home wen you were almost mad or from church? And also which work did dose guys did that made them deserve 100k or lockin you in jail? Pls ansa this thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by whitecat007: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Readers just have to fill in the gaps. Family and friends could have drop off money during their visits, since its our culture to give cash gifts more than flowers and balloons.

Please don't slow him down with questions.

Don famous: Pls i've been a silent reader since but i just feel like sayin this. When you almost ran mad in your street and you were tire wit rope. They took you to a church that place was very confusin as you put it. You were just mentionin demon extinguisher and police beatin someone without familiarisin up wit the ppl you are talkin abt. And also after church you were taken to hospital did they carry the 100k you paid your guy and the police from your home wen you were almost mad or from church? And also which work did dose guys did that made them deserve 100k or lockin you in jail? Pls ansa this thanks

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
rounding up with 1 final update.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by shakeyrah: 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
i must say i enjoy ur story even wen it look unrealistic.but kudos to u.as list i laugh so tay pple day ask wetin du u.but na wen u go finish am before i vex
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Deiok(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
Oyah come knack the last update.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by LynetteC(f): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nice story am really enjoying it just that your updates are a short other than that its okay grin
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Aliydave(m): 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hmmmm... I luv d story, but it's seems unrealistic. More ink in ur pen. Kudos!
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by mydi(f): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
Love your story even though it has a little "k-leg". But your update is taking too long. Abi the mami water catch you again undecided

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
Na die i dey today."abeg free me i pleaded". "i'm an agent of the mami-wata agency here on earth.i have been sent to warn you". "warn me?". She dragged my thing with force,tears rolled down my eyes."yes warn you". She continued."if you breath a word about your encounter with my master to anybody you will die a horrifying death.do you understand?". I nodded.she freed my blockos.arranged herself and strolled out.the next day i discharge myself fast fast.i'm too young to die na.i was later delivered by a strong man of God.i stayed clear of beautiful women.married a strong christain sister from my church.thats how my life changed for the better.THE END.thanks for reading.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by elampiro(m): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
Finally.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
My next story titled "THE NIGERIAN AFRO NINJA" will be coming out soon,probably starting now with d intro(literature forum).it promises to be funnier and more intrigueing than dis.in case it doesn't mk fp jus check the literature forum 4 it.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Donfamous(m): 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
louie3: My next story titled "THE NIGERIAN AFRO NINJA" will be coming out soon,probably starting now with d intro(literature forum).it promises to be funnier and more intrigueing than dis.in case it doesn't mk fp jus check the literature forum 4 it.
why you no wan ansa any body's question here na?
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by jomarick(m): 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ishilove:
O yeah, no need to worry your little head, I left it since page 1, after the first four updates.
you left it since page1 yet you saw and quote his comment undecided

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by adegwurulez(m): 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
louie3: i stayed clear of beautiful women.married a strong christain sister from my church.thats how my life changed for the better.THE END.thanks for reading.
huh Tot u said u were already married with kids?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by adegwurulez(m): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
jomarick: you left it since page1 yet you saw and quote his comment undecided
yup!! Whenever u quote her, she just has to 'local search' her name to know who and where she was quoted.
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
adegwurulez: huh Tot u said u were already married with kids?
4 where i talk dat 1?
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
Don famous: Pls i've been a silent reader since but i just feel like sayin this. When you almost ran mad in your street and you were tire wit rope. They took you to a church that place was very confusin as you put it. You were just mentionin demon extinguisher and police beatin someone without familiarisin up wit the ppl you are talkin abt. And also after church you were taken to hospital did they carry the 100k you paid your guy and the police from your home wen you were almost mad or from church? And also which work did dose guys did that made them deserve 100k or lockin you in jail? Pls ansa this thanks
1.the moni was wit him in d hospital. 2.rmb e entered into an agreement wit 1 of d policemen to flog demon extinquisher + they opened a case file 4 his mata.u knw hw 9ja police dy twist tins na
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by adegwurulez(m): 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
louie3: "don't be afraid of me" she said.afraid was an understatement at this junction.my bros that had stood up because of the early sweet play had gone down."i will give you riches" she continued."just like that?" i asked."yes.just like that".i pray o.does this mami-wata think i'm paul and co.oyinbo say no pain no gain.nothing like free lunch.in 9ja everybody is looking for easy,quick cash.but i know better.i preferably live my life managing my current salary of 75k with a wife and children than to enter into a contract with the devil.
louie3: 4 where i talk dat 1?
my bad!! I misunderstood the bolded ^
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
1.the moni was wit him in d hospital. 2.rmb e entered into an agreement wit 1 of d policemen to flog demon extinquisher + they opened a case file 4 his mata.u knw hw 9ja police dy twist tins na.hope i hv answ u
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by louie3(m): 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 27, 2013
Ishi can comment when she has an abandoned story on Nl. Iyawo nylon bag. Smh
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by zyzxx(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2013
louie3: Na die i dey today."abeg free me i pleaded". "i'm an agent of the mami-wata agency here on earth.i have been sent to warn you". "warn me?". She dragged my thing with force,tears rolled down my eyes."yes warn you". She continued."if you breath a word about your encounter with my master to anybody you will die a horrifying death.do you understand?". I nodded.she freed my blockos.arranged herself and strolled out.the next day i discharge myself fast fast.i'm too young to die na.i was later delivered by a strong man of God.i stayed clear of beautiful women.married a strong christain sister from my church.thats how my life changed for the better.THE END.thanks for reading.
bros u try oo,, talking of d introduction 2 d end i was just laghing,, more grace
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by purpinkx(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Although this is fiction but the story line is much better than what most others write . If you don't understand his English please please and please ... Correct that place by your self and read it again ! Thank you

Btw i'm purpinkx
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by jonsin(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
DeCleff: I used to wish for the marine experience 4 quick wealth but with wat am reading here i don't need her again ooooo

Pls don't even try it
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by jonsin(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
DeCleff: I used to wish for the marine experience 4 quick wealth but with wat am reading here i don't need her again ooooo

Pls don't even try it
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by jonsin(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
imsu.boi:
LoL this story get as e be sha grin .

But also hilarious
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by jonsin(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
adegwurulez: yup!! Whenever u quote her, she just has to 'local search' her name to know who and where she was quoted.

Na lie
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by jonsin(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
louie3: 4 where i talk dat 1?

Don't mind him, I like this your new story title, very funny
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by naijapunters(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
louie3: CHAPTER FOUR- me and paul zacchus go way back in my days at uniben.the guy was a proper 419 with his sweet mouth.no wonder mami-wata has killed him.i'm sure he tried to play mami-wata.but he no know say winch pass am.i had warned him time without number.i can still remember the day i met him.january 15th 2002 at the auditorum at uniben where i went to do my clearance.

no chapter three?
Re: My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit by sosiq: 3:06am On Dec 28, 2013
some joke..................

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lies From Pretty Lips / Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old / The 20 Target (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.