Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month (49782 Views)

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by cole265(m): 5:03am On Dec 27, 2013
Danhumprey: She is psychologically and emotionally disturbed,no doubt. But killing him won't solve the equation. She has committed 3 abortions already and is thinking of killing another person? It shouldn't be so. I know how she feel. It's painful to be treated this way. She just have to let go and move on.
you knoew how it feels? ...e don happen to u b4?
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by mekeno: 5:04am On Dec 27, 2013
Hmmm! How sad! I am still on the ground that true love "sex" can wait until after marriage. No matter the amount of love you guys are feeling, "sex" should wait until after marriage. My dear sad enough you are a virgin den, and you gave him sex out of Lust not Love. If you had love him, you could have told him no sex until after marriage, no matter what. Any relationship that has involved Sex & Abortion, is 5% of still succeeding "What a slim chance" of still leading to marriage. If you have d heart to ABORT his baby (1st abortion; a mistake, 2nd abortion; normal thing, and 3rd now a lifestyle. SAD! VERY SAD), you can kill him too some day too.

Allow him go dear, the mum is not in support of you because of your Abortion acts "Lifestyle you chosen ABORTIONG/KILLER). What you need is to ask God to forgive and have mercy on you. Forget about his killing him or destroying his marriage. Before you become a...

Ask God for help.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by cole265(m): 5:17am On Dec 27, 2013
2s£xy:
Before I comment, let me first address claremont.

@Claremont, you may feel you have spoken wisely but let it be known to you that the world moves around in circle. Nobody likes to be used or fooled, except you want to tell me that you have never been fooled before. I also pray it does not happen to your sister or daughter.

It is surprising that you guys do not see the genuinty of this woman's love, something that is REALLY hard to find in the world today.

Pathetically, people do not see the need to feel any concerned and take a feather of wisdom from it. This is a monster staring us in the face; this is how they are born. A supposely loving, caring, understanding, compassionate being can become a monster within a split of seconds; we are all born devils since the days that Adam and Eve were tempted, we just learn to manage the devil within us. So, don't think you have monopoly over evil.

The evil that men do live with them on planet earth and not after.I will give 2 instances:

As kid less than 10 years-old (the brain of child is like a camera) I can still remember vividly what an uncle did. This dude came from the US and started dating a lady. She really loved him and it was written all over her such that on my little sister's birthday, she bathed a birthday card with kisses for my sister and she treated her like her daughter.

She took in for him 3 good times and it was in this case I knew that some people were their own abortionist. When she told him she is pregnant, he would look for the slightest provocative medium to beat her until she lost the child. Eventually, he didn't marry her and they went their seperate ways.

Several years later when he decided to get married, could he? He married first and then came problems with the woman in question and he divorced her with one kid in the middle in the US.

He came to Nigeria after some years to get married. The marriage was pretty nice and flamboyant. He took the new wife to the US and then came another problem as he later found out that she had lied to him about not having any child. She also caused other problems that saw her being deported and almost had my uncle go through same but for the sake of being a Naija bred nigga, he knew what to do and fled to Canada. He is there now.

He is in Canada now and I learned that he got married last year. The case isn't different from a 46 year old marrying 22-25 year old. grin

My own elder brother had a beautiful girlfriend that loved him to pieces but he didn't value it. He is paying the price today.

Truth be told, we can ONLY have one person that will love like mad... How we manage it when we find such people is left to us. You may get someone that loves you BUT it wouldn't be like the one who crazily loved you.

The universe is governed by laws and when you break such laws, you face the grave consequences.

I wouldn't blame the woman in the OP for feeling like that... It's is normal, very normal. Her case could only be explained to be finding a way to make the dude feel as much pains as she is feeling. I know that feeling because I have been there and felt same at one time.

But the beauty of it all is that life has a way of dealing with such people. In my case, I used to call her, smile etc. But you know what? She has tasted dicks and got cheated on too.

She visited me at school 2 years ago and on 2 occassions. She saw in my eyes the burning furnace of anger. She knew if I had my way, I would retaliate but something was holding me back and that was GOD himself.

One day(a few months ago, precisely) she told me she was scared of me. I asked her why and she said she has a feeling that I could harm her at anytime. Truth be told, she was right. Who would have thought the same person who called and smiled and laughed could still have such buried in his heart after 3 years?

She just begged and I had no reason not to forgive her because I am not God. Though she had begged in the past, I just had to finally let go.

That's why I said this is a monster staring us in the eyes and we shouldn't wave it off as something ordinary. This is mostly the reason why we read on news media or newspaper cases of acid bathing etc. Do not think that person you are dealing with can not harm you just because he or she being caring and you erroneously assume they are dumb and find the worthy of being fooled.

I will blame the woman for not deciding the direction of the relationship before hand. She should have ASK the dude what his plans were and ladies shouldn't wait for him to say it; be bold enough to ask what plans does your suppose boyfriend have for you. Is it to marry or just boyfriend ish? This is essential and paramount especially when you are already out of school and working.

Above all, she should find a place in her heart to forgive him. I know it is NOT easy, I know it is HARD to forgive, but she has to let go so she could see clearly into the future. The good thing is that she is wiser now.
this is the most stupid coment I have ever come accross on nairaland! First it is too long! And secondly it makes no sense...ending by saying "Nothing"
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by mekeno: 5:19am On Dec 27, 2013
1st ola: since abortion is involved, I can't really say anything.
murdered case

When did she became a KILLER, 1st Abortion; Mistake (fear/love), 2nd Abortion, Normal thing (now to do) and 3rd abortion; Lifestyle. My dear d guy has to run oh. If you can KILL all that his children, you can kill him too. Too bad the way your Heart change 4rm been a gud girl to a Killer. Human beings
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by danmyboy: 5:23am On Dec 27, 2013
People have different stories to share. Some have been receiving akpako of different shapes and sizes yet no belle to show, some only had one abortion and couldn't conceive afterwards, and some once they enter them na belleful dey follow am.

You've made the mistake, take it as your cross and move on. Focus on your life, be happy and allow nature run its cause. Inflicting pains on him changes nothing.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by temi4fash(m): 5:25am On Dec 27, 2013
Mehn,, dis is so scary i cant believe some of the comments m reading on this thread...

Dis is some form of heartlessness mayb alot did not read d woman story very well.. Cos some of dis comment are baffling..

It shows to an extent dat alot of men are actually heartless.. Even though she connot b totally absurded of d blame, she didnt deceive to b treated d way he treated her..

One is sure dat guy just dug is own grave.. When karma start dealing massively with him.. He shld not tink it is household wickedness..

I just pray d lady can put her self together, repackage and rededicate her life to God, accept Jesus christ as her personal lord and savior and m sure she will do great.. Her case is not d firdt dat will happen, nor will it b d last and can not b d worst dat can ever happen. So she shld not give up on herself... I no its not easy but notin beneficial to our lives come easy...

May d Good Lord give strength to go thru this trying times...

4 Likes

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by ese4jah(m): 5:30am On Dec 27, 2013
This story buttresses d point that PRE-MARITAL SEX IS UNADVISABLE

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 27, 2013
chidyhels:

Hmmm..2sexy has forgiven somebody and is preaching forgiveness ! Am happy for you bro

gringringringringringringrin I had to sis. I just had cos I have been blessed by God already, I have gained backed all I lost and By God's grace, 2014 will be explosive.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nikapetrelli(f): 5:38am On Dec 27, 2013
Both will virtually reap what de have sow.If u have ears n love ur life,Be wise
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 27, 2013
Richy.:
if you are really sure of what you have written here, there is something called mid night unclothedness. 12am, strip in your room stretch out your hands and called upon God. tell the God who sees all and knows all. that if you have wronged this guy in any way, he should not answer you. but if not let him be the judge. when you finish hand it over to God, try to forget about it.and watch God work. it may take sometime but it works ie if you are innocent.
OMG!!!!!!

shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

I can testify to this as it's just as deadly as killing him. IT WORKS!!!!!!!

Bros, I hail o...
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Facts12: 5:49am On Dec 27, 2013
Yhu speak of feeling like killing him, how'd yhu knw he is not planning to kill yhu first. Yhu are a threat to him already and to his marriage.
Well, the deed has bin done! Vengance is mine says Jehovah! So, leave it to Jehovah, He is the Judge of all the earth. And yhu should preay for forgiveness too cause yhu'll hv a share in the Judgement.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Airforce1(m): 6:09am On Dec 27, 2013
3 abortionz only you

U deserve a medal ma'm cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Quatermaine: 6:13am On Dec 27, 2013
These are the Kind of men that will give testimony of having a child after about 10, 20, 25, 30yrs of marriage in the church.

That guy is wicked!!. I suggest You just 4get him, leave death out of it because the guilt of killing someone intentionally or not is worse than these..

You had 3 abortions and you are still alive.. Now that's Grace, the Grace of God at work in your life. Please Utilize it, use it to forge ahead in life. When you eventually find another guy who you want to marry, wait till you are married b4 having sex.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by adconline(m): 6:24am On Dec 27, 2013
temi4fash: Mehn,, dis is so scary i cant believe some of the comments m reading on this thread...

Dis is some form of heartlessness mayb alot did not read d woman story very well.. Cos some of dis comment are baffling..

It shows to an extent dat alot of men are actually heartless.. Even though she connot b totally absurded of d blame, she didnt deceive to b treated d way he treated her..

One is sure dat guy just dug is own grave.. When karma start dealing massively with him.. He shld not tink it is household wickedness..

I just pray d lady can put her self together, repackage and rededicate her life to God, accept Jesus christ as her personal lord and savior and m sure she will do great.. Her case is not d firdt dat will happen, nor will it b d last and can not b d worst dat can ever happen. So she shld not give up on herself... I no its not easy but notin beneficial to our lives come easy...

May d Good Lord give strength to go thru this trying times...
You are the illogical person here! How is having unprotected sex a requirement for marriage? Did the guy promise her marriage? She was reckless as the man, but the man has not posted anything here. He's moved on with his life, so we have to criticize the OP.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by pekelepekele(m): 6:25am On Dec 27, 2013
@ Those of you blaming her pray that you experience something similar that is the only way you will understand what she's going through . She is a very strong lady for her not to be talking of taking her own life .

I have experienced something similar in the past that the gal i was dating ran away with my best friend to the UK and they got married there .

I can feel what she is going through . All i can say is please take heart and leave the bastar.d alone .
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by docconceptscom: 6:25am On Dec 27, 2013
punishment is waiting 4 him in d future

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by austinsmat(m): 6:26am On Dec 27, 2013
she is a Learner why not swear and curse him with ur naked body in the middle of night ur plan didn't work. is not every man u will use that ur pregnancy to keep down ,men are wiser now ;Dshe is a Learner why not swear and curse him with ur naked body in the middle of night ur plan didn't work. is not every man u will use that ur pregnancy to keep down ,men are wiser now
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Sparklingheart: 6:26am On Dec 27, 2013
Hello my dear... We hv a similar case bt i hv a baby boy 4 my ex and 4 abortions... But i had 2 let him go since he does nt love me again n since he is in love wit another gal.. Just let him go cos u stil hv a brighter future ahead. My baby baoy wil turn 7yrs by 7th of May next yr n dis guy has never spend a kobo on him. He doesn't kw if d baby is fair or dark, all he know is dat he hv a baby wit me. So ur case n mine which is d worst? My greatest happiness nw is dat my current guy accepted me and my baby. Remember i dated my ex 4 gd solid 5yrs... So just let him go u wil cope. Stop behavin like ur world is at a stand still without him... Ur life must go on. U can do it. Just b urself ur true still exist and it must surely locate u as it located me... By God's grace i shall b weddin dis my new guy by next year... So dnt waste all ur tears, time n energy 4 dis guy.... He dnt worth it...
Hello my dear... We hv a similar case bt i hv a baby boy 4 my ex and 4 abortions... But i had 2 let him go since he does nt love me again n since he is in love wit another gal.. Just let him go cos u stil hv a brighter future ahead. My baby baoy wil turn 7yrs by 7th of May next yr n dis guy has never spend a kobo on him. He doesn't kw if d baby is fair or dark, all he know is dat he hv a baby wit me. So ur case n mine which is d worst? My greatest happiness nw is dat my current guy accepted me and my baby. Remember i dated my ex 4 gd solid 5yrs... So just let him go u wil cope. Stop behavin like ur world is at a stand still without him... Ur life must go on. U can do it. Just b urself ur true still exist and it must surely locate u as it located me... By God's grace i shall b weddin dis my new guy by next year... So dnt waste all ur tears, time n energy 4 dis guy.... He dnt worth it...

3 Likes

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 27, 2013
Quatermaine: These are the Kind of men that will give testimony of having a child after about 10, 20, 25, 30yrs of marriage in the church.

That guy is wicked!!. I suggest You just 4get him, leave death out of it because the guilt of killing someone intentionally or not is worse than these..

You had 3 abortions and you are still alive.. Now that's Grace, the Grace of God at work in your life. Please Utilize it, use it to forge ahead in life. When you eventually find another guy who you want to marry, wait till you are married b4 having sex.

First, men like that live a normal life like the majority of politicians out there.

Secondly, the grace of god isn't working in her life. She is already getting punished by God by letting her to be alive to suffer the consequences of aborting three innocent fetuses.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by dinachi(m): 6:27am On Dec 27, 2013
Any man that comes here to apportion blame to that guy is a first class idiot! Where in the article did the man promise her marriage? Where? The marriage thingy was only in HER head. She had a lot of assumptions about the guy which were utterly false. She was always the one talking about how she missed him and couldn't control herself. I think she was the one seducing the guy and hoping the guy will marry her at the end. And then what happened to condoms? After all the man 'aborted' some sperms too in the process! The lady was not in love but in lust. And the reason for the guy dumping her is right there. The fact that she wants to kill the man because he didn't marry her shows she is very unstable emotionally. She needs to visit a psychiatrist ASAP. May God save us from such women!

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by mrphysics(m): 6:41am On Dec 27, 2013
u killed three babies and you are not satisfied yet u want to kill another person are u a killer or better still a boko haramist,I didn't even consider the spiritual aspect of wot u r doing or u tinkering that God is not watching
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by maumau1: 6:41am On Dec 27, 2013
my sister is a pity what u are going throu but is not new.
my best friend had 4 abotions, the man married her. six years into the marriage she could not take in.
he devioced her, got remarried and have 2kids now while my best friend is still single.
who is suffering the whole wahala ? the woman.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by shineeye1: 6:43am On Dec 27, 2013
We must first admit that most of our pains in life arise arise from our inability to follow God's clear prescriptions for living. We often get stung by our own prefered alternatives. As a result, we ought to own up to our failures and courageously bear them without sounding sanctimonious or seeking justice on lawless grounds. Truth be told, both parties to an unauthorised intimacy remain free of marital ties regardless of whatever commitment any party has made. The young man remains free to marry another lady as dictated by better judgment from self or parents or guardians. Same applies in changed roles. People should be careful in life . The greatest honour a lady can give herself is to close the thigh till she ties the knot. If you take the risk and gamble outside the rule- you are on your own! Bear the truth and you will be fine! As for this lady, the best advice is to take up the opportunity of a new begining on a well assured principle of life.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Sobrit(m): 6:44am On Dec 27, 2013
I say the primordial instinct in every human is our self centeredness. We only try to manage it. I have also observed and been convinced that the word 'love' especially in marriage is both a scam, sham, facade and charade more so when it is laced with such accolades like 'true' or unconditional love'. Humans calculation of love is based on our selfish gains. This explains why we count the features and potentials in a partner before choosing and when any of those potentials is compromised, the same confessed lover goes amok. @2sexy, u re rational man but the area i don't support is men being wicked. Women are too. All in all, they say karma is bitch. She has learnt few lesson d hard way and set a presedence for others. The guy will still reap what he sowed his own way sooner. Just a word of curse from the lady sets the bush on fire. So she should do nothing more and if she is true christian, she should forgive and move on. All's not lost
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 27, 2013
cole265: this is the most stupid coment I have ever come accross on nairaland! First it is too long! And secondly it makes no sense...ending by saying "Nothing"

I understand, man. You are suffering from Down-Syndrome. They can't comprehend beyond the level of a chicken. Otherwise, you would have known that I was talking to the affected victim and not you or anyone on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 27, 2013
pekelepekele: @ Those of you blaming her pray that you experience something similar that is the only way you will understand what she's going through . She is a very strong lady for her not to be talking of taking her own life .

I have experienced something similar in the past that the gal i was dating ran away with my best friend to the UK and they got married there .

I can feel what she is going through . All i can say is please take heart and leave the bastar.d alone .

leave them...

Who nor go, no know.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Vincent41(m): 6:58am On Dec 27, 2013
YOUR OWN DON FINISH BE DAT NA....................................
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Quatermaine: 7:02am On Dec 27, 2013
donedy:

First, men like that live a normal life like the majority of politicians out there.

Secondly, the grace of god isn't working in her life. She is already getting punished by God by letting her to be alive to suffer the consequences of aborting three innocent fetuses.
Crap!!, Crap!!, Crap!!. Have a Rethink and Talk properly.. "God is Punishing her".. Bros, Have a rethink.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Sike(m): 7:04am On Dec 27, 2013
paulworld: A beg na which day be Christmas I wan buy something for my gf
how old are you tho?
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by fattbabakay(m): 7:04am On Dec 27, 2013
dahmie2013: embarassed embarassed embarassed

Too bad, it is only God dat can console her! But sincerely I do say sumthing, pregnancy is a choice. Science has tried, if u 4got 2 use a condom, postinor is dere, all dese abortn nonsense irritates me cos I don't see d need 4 it.

Nywys, as 4 d guy, he has just seen d most turbulent part of his life. I have a neighbour who put a girl thru dis, 2wks after his wedd, he lost his job, till 2moro he keeps running 4rm pillar 2 post. He has been duped several times&wen he travelled he was deported. He runs 4rm church 2 church yet no avail. He is a shadow of himself, d irony of it is he has 2kids&d wife has no job.

Men pls be careful!
Abeg go sleep,u av no point!!!
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by abduldope(m): 7:04am On Dec 27, 2013
mtchwww GO and DIE!!! abi who force u to FVCK ?. Nd dnt blame anybdy bt ur slf for God has strdtd dealing wif u, afta u killed 2 innocent souls....
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Emmey15(m): 7:05am On Dec 27, 2013
Intresting facts
*Dragonflies
are one of
the fastest
insects,
flying 50 to
60 mph.
*Each year,
insects eat
1/3 of the
Earth's food
crop.
*In its entire
lifetime, the
average
worker bee
produces
1/12th
teaspoon of
honey.
*Mosquitoes
dislike
citronella
because it
irritates
their feet.
*Mosquitoes
prefer
children to
adults, and
blondes to
brunettes.
*No two
spider webs
are the
same.
*Only female
mosquitoes
bite. Females
need the
protein from
blood to
produce
their eggs.
*Only full-
grown male
crickets can
chirp.
*The animal
responsible
for the most
human
deaths
world-wide
is the
mosquito.
*The blood of
mammals is
red, the
blood of
insects is
yellow, and
the blood of
lobsters is
blue.
*The buzz
that you
hear when a
bee
approaches
is the sound
of its four
wings
moving at
strokes per
minute. Bees
fly an
average of
15 miles per
hour.
Want more intresting animal facts!!! Then click and like.....www.facebook.com/emmeysworld

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? / My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.