Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,604 members, 7,770,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:54 AM

New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! (3357 Views)

Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? / Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by rikkyjen(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2008
As we all know, cheating has become a phenomenon faithful partners find hard to curtail. But with the advent of this GPS tracking device, marital infidels are in trouble!

especially because of this new Internet based tracking service for mobile phones for those that may want to keep a check on their partners.

Just enter your partners phone number and it would automatically lock into his/her mobile phone using this GPS tracker. .  grin grin grin grin. .

God don catch some people spouse this weekend.! grin grin

http://www.trackapartner.com/
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by lonelypal(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2008
and what happens where the suspecting spouse doesnt own a mobile phone,

what if he decides to leave his phone somewhere else?
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2008
If he/she finds out that he/she is being followed, and he/she isn't actually an infidel, . . . . . . . . . . . water don pass your garri
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by StephenP(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2008
@poster, LOL!!! Nice.

Y'all should try it, it really works.
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Hannibal: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2008
@ Rikkyjen,

Change ur signature.
Ronaldo served us well. . . . .give him some credits.

@ Topic,

That would be very interesting. . . . . .
There's no law that says i have to carry a mobile fone.
Matter of fact, they cost so much to maintain these days so off goes ma mobile. . .
River Thames beckons. grin
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by rikkyjen(m): 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

@ Rikkyjen,

Change your signature.
Ronaldo served us well. . . . .give him some credits.

@ Topic,

That would be very interesting. . . . . .
There's no law that says i have to carry a mobile phone.
Matter of fact, they cost so much to maintain these days so off goes ma mobile. . .
River Thames beckons. grin

Until Ronaldo comes out to refute all that has said about him, my siggy is for him. . You heard he dumped Nereida after buying rings and customized Cars for the 1 cent hoe? grin

Son, you should use that link in checking your missus, just to be sure Madam Hannibal is not being "cannibalized" out there by some guy  grin grin grin
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Hannibal: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2008
rikkyjen:

Son, you should use that link in checking your missus, just to be sure Madam Hannibal is not being "cannibalized" out there by some guy  grin grin grin

Madam Hannibal dares not cheat on me. . . . .  
As a cannibal, i would have her brain as spaghetti. cheesy wink

P.S.  Ronaldois yet to throw in a transfer request, does that not tell u all these stories are rumours??
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by nana(f): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2008
Chai!See oyinbo everywhere! Na wa o.
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by rikkyjen(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Madam Hannibal dares not cheat on me. . . . .
As a cannibal, i would have her brain as spaghetti. cheesy wink

P.S. Ronaldois yet to throw in a transfer request, does that not tell u all these stories are rumours??

How are you Gonna know? What if Madam Chacal is the slimy sleaky slimey smart one? I could imagine wetin you go do, especially you this women basher grin grin
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by A40(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2008
Is this shit for real?Hmm i am sorry for peeps with jealous spouses and partners it just makes the game a bit harder
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Hannibal: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2008
rikkyjen:

How are you Gonna know? What if Madam Chacal is the slimy sleaky slimey smart one? I could imagine wetin you go do, especially you this women basher grin grin

If Madam Hannibal gets sheisty, i would know.
Women are pathetic when it comes to covering their tracks. . . . On the long run, something would give in.
Besides, i have tons of homies in this city and one of em would see something. grin cheesy
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Chat2MeBac(f): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2008
rikkyjen:

I thunk so. . . You must be Islander, aka. . Mrs Hannibal. grin grin

Which one do you prefer? Mrs Hannibal or Alhaja El-Chacal!. . . grin grin grin grin

Mrs. Jackal will do me just fine jare grin grin grin grin grin grin, How are you?

Hannibal:

[b]If Madam Hannibal gets sheisty, i would know.[/b]Women are pathetic when it comes to covering their tracks. . . . On the long run, something would give in.
Besides, i have tons of homies in this city and one of em would see something. grin cheesy

Are you sure?  wehmmmmmmm, I am 90lbs and under 5ft, so I can get away with a lot na grin grin,

OMG, Just when I thought our "Pre-meds" on the land had things to do. Lard,
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by rikkyjen(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2008
A-40:

Is this shit for real?Hmm i am sorry for peeps with jealous spouses and partners it just makes the game a bit harder

@ A-40

For real ke? Did you try it and did u catch someone? Cos it seems you sound serious about this link. . This link i provided is just to take the Mickey off people.  grin grin grin
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2008
Gonorrhea:

nah i don't want to get involved love

m just sitting on the fence, watching events fold patiently!! grin

LOL! You must be pretty bored to think anything interesting is going on here.

Gosh, am so sleepy. Just came from the doc, it's not looking good. cry cry cry

Just stay out of trouble kiss kiss kiss before dem ban you again grin grin grin and again
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Gonorrhea(m): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2008
what happened? are you pregnant? grin

every staying out of trouble me, i dont need the hassles!lol
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2008
@ topic

It's so "stalkerish", inhumane and demeaning having a spouse tracking you down tongue
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Hannibal: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Mrs. Jackal will do me just fine jare grin grin grin grin grin grin, How are you?

Are you sure?  wehmmmmmmm, I am 90lbs and under 5ft, so I can get away with a lot na grin grin,

OMG, Just when I thought our "Pre-meds" on the land had things to do. Lard,

U won't get anyway with any polying. wink wink
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Pataki: 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2008
Why should a woman want to track me in the first instance?

I guess trust is missing in such a relationship in the first place. undecided
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Chat2MeBac(f): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

You won't get anyway with any polying. wink wink

NO need to even try any polying, What would make a woman, with everything she needs, even do such a disgusting act? NO me jare. I am happily, spousecally inclined wink wink cheesy

@Pataki, abeg, na today oo, I am not feeling well and if you make me burst any of my stitches, I am suing jare cheesy cheesy
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2008
Gonorrhea:

what happened? are you pregnant? grin

every staying out of trouble me, i don't need the hassles!lol

Pregnant?
lmao!!
Why don't you let me get married first? tongue tongue tongue
Na, it's my iron level jare, I'm not eating bla bla, and am loosing more weight than I should cry cry
Hmmm, doyin, I could have sworn your middle name was trouble.
Don't tell me you don't hussle.

I saw you online a few days, couldn't buzz, was too busy jare.
I miss your gist, buzz me up later wink
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Gonorrhea(m): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Pregnant?
lmao!!
Why don't you let me get married first? tongue tongue tongue
Na, it's my iron level jare, I'm not eating bla bla, and am loosing more weight than I should cry cry
Hmmm, doyin, I could have sworn your middle name was trouble.
Don't tell me you don't hussle.

I saw you online a few days, couldn't buzz, was too busy jare.
I miss your gist, buzz me up later wink

u berra eat, and i mean healthy food, not fry-ups or sweets!! grin
middle name is not trouble jare
hussle, u mean buying a new laptop and browsing all nite?! grin awon yahoo boys lo man hussle naw
yeh i was online, no probs, anytime anyday miss!x
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Hannibal: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

NO need to even try any polying, What would make a woman, with everything she needs, even do such a disgusting act? NO me jare. I am happily, spousecally inclined wink wink cheesy

Some women poly to gain more sexual experience. grin cheesy
Lemme shag the tall one, short, fat, slim, pot-bellied, old, young, hunch-backs and even albinos. tongue tongue
Its a strange world, don't cha think??
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by nikekenny(m): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2008
the thing dey see fake! na lie! my girlfriend dey with me and e dey show wia ppl dey Bleep!
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2008
Gonorrhea:

u berra eat, and i mean healthy food, not fry-ups or sweets!! grin
middle name is not trouble jare
hussle, u mean buying a new laptop and browsing all night?! grin awon yahoo boys lo man hussle naw
yeh i was online, no probs, anytime anyday miss!x

ewwwww, I don't eat greasy foos, please.
They turn my stomach!! No fast foos o jere(ekiti slang)
hehehhe, na only you know awon yahoo lo man hussle. wanna tell me how you know?
who you dey browse? angry angry angry angry se obirin? angry angry angry

So did you finally cut that your curly hair?
I think you told me you were going to?

@topic
sigh!! If you trust your woman, why try to track her?
I don't even think I have an ounce of energy to track any man o.
Na bye bye be that
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Chat2MeBac(f): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Some women poly to gain more sexual experience. grin cheesy
Lemme shag the tall one, short, fat, slim, pot-bellied, old, young, hunch-backs and even albinos. tongue tongue
Its a strange world, don't cha think??

It is indeed a strange-ass world. We even have students taking pre-requisites to getting into fields claiming to be doctors, What next? grin grin grin grin,

Anyways, as we would say ah  we yard  all de tyme( whatever rocks dem both, opps boat grin grin grin grin
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2008
nikekenny:

the thing dey see fake! na lie! my girlfriend dey with me and e dey show wia people dey mess!
huh?
what do you mean?

stillwater:

@ topic

It's so "stalkerish", inhumane and demeaning having a spouse tracking you down tongue
Stillwater, who's trying to track you down na?
Kedu? I meela am taking Igbo lessons, bare wiv me
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

huh?
what do you mean?

Kedu? I meela am taking Igbo lessons, bare with me
don't worry dear, i will help you cool
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by onyinye2(f): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Kedu? I meela am taking Igbo lessons, bare with me
Hehehe. Nwannem Ruby, it is[b] Kedu ka i mere.[/b]
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by nana(f): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2008
nikekenny:

the thing dey see fake! na lie! my girlfriend dey with me and e dey show wia people dey mess!
You Sef! Na aproko carry go there abi na wetin?
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Gonorrhea(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

ewwwww, I don't eat greasy foos, please.
They turn my stomach!! No fast foos o jere(ekiti slang)
hehehhe, na only you know awon yahoo lo man hussle. want to tell me how you know?
who you dey browse? angry angry angry angry se obirin? angry angry angry

So did you finally cut that your curly hair?
I think you told me you were going to?

yeah had an haircut today
look a lot younger now, which i dont like! grin
i av told u i dont browse women, i dont need them!! grin
excess baggage ni won man,
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Hannibal: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

It is indeed a strange-ass world. We even have students taking pre-requisites to getting into fields claiming to be doctors, What next? grin grin grin grin,

Anyways, as we would say ah we yard all de tyme( whatever rocks them both, opps boat grin grin grin grin

Whatever rocks em both?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
U are a meanie!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry Thats ma god-daughter u dissing. undecided
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2008
onyinye2:

Hehehe. Nwannem Ruby, it is[b] Kedu ka i mere.[/b]
lol!
agaba told me "thank you" meant "I meela".
But am still trying, right? wink
thanks. . .but what does the "I" stands for?

Gonorrhea:

yeah had an haircut today
look a lot younger now, which i don't like! grin
i av told u i don't browse women, i don't need them!! grin
excess baggage ni won man,

ohhh lemme see how the haircut looks on ya.
You berra take a pix o before it grows back wink

hehehe, excess baggage tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dumb Girls / Fake Love: How to Identify it. / What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.