Stats: 3,147,937 members, 7,799,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

How To Open Gtbank Account Using Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open Gtbank Account Using Facebook (910 Views)

How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS / Scam Alert: Gtbank Account Holders. Please Read (2) (3) (4)

How To Open Gtbank Account Using Facebook by zangiff(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
I was just on my Facebook wall when i saw an advert which claims " How to Open a GTBank Account Online for free" The first thing that comes to my mind is to confirm the legitimacy of the adverts but i soon realize its directly from the bank.

I think this is a simple way to open a Gtbank account for free via Facebook instead of going to the bank and going through the stress of the whole registration process. Read the steps below and you will open a savings or current account using this account openings steps,

The Requirements for Opening Gtbank Account via Facebook

1. A working email account e.g gmail, yahoomail or hotmail

2. A phone number

3. A scan copy of your ID cards e.g National id card, Voters card, Drivers license, International passport and many more.

4. A scan copy of your signature

If the following items listed above are available, then head over to facebook wall and follow this steps

The Steps in Opening the GTBank Account Through Facebook

1. Type Gtbank Account opening on your Facebook search box or visit GTBank Account Opening

2. You will the Instant account or Regular Account

3. Register using your email, account types and location with the Instant Account then press the click here to continue

4. Fill the required form correctly and upload the document as required

5. Fill the form for the next of kin and confirm your application.

Source : http://www.earnonlineng.com/2013/12/how-to-open-gtbank-account-for-free.html

Re: How To Open Gtbank Account Using Facebook by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: How To Open Gtbank Account Using Facebook by dayus444: 5:47am On Dec 24, 2013
If this is true then it's a nice innovation. Hmmm...make i book my space in case this makes front page.
Re: How To Open Gtbank Account Using Facebook by Owobobrown(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
space booked, fp material

6 Business Lessons Entrepreneurs Can Learn From FIFA World Cup 2014 / Basic Structure Components Pdf Of Coal Mill Machines ATOX-KM 27.5 / AAC Lightweight Block Plant