Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

How Do I Stop Having Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Having Sex? (4517 Views)

Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) / Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi / Woman Who Had Baby For Brother Says She Can’t Stop Having Sex With Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Having Sex? by emikeoyemade: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
I am 19, 200Level and I have been dating a guy in my school for about a year. We are really in love and we hope to get married in five years time. We have been having sex at least twice a week since we started dating. Although we use contraceptives I am really scared of getting pregnant especially because my Mom is a pastor. I want to stop having sex, at least for now but each time I tell my boyfriend, he says I don’t love him. I don’t want to loose him.

This question is culled from my blog http://emikeoyemade./. click to like and read my response

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by ilibrarian(m): 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
Read!
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmm
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by Sijo01(f): 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by Taiwo20(m): 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
Get a knife
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by emikeoyemade: 12:02am On Dec 24, 2013
Knife for what?
Taiwo20: Get a knife
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by khaniku(m): 12:25am On Dec 24, 2013
U want to know how to stop having sex??its simple,STOP HAVING SEX!!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by Dsegsam(m): 12:45am On Dec 24, 2013
at first why did you start it?you start wat you can not finish and you no you are from a good family.uhmmmm my dear try to settle him down and explain to him what you want?nyu are jus 19 still av a long way to go i dnt wnt you to ruin yur career neither do i wnt you to loose yur heath.gud luck

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by ITbomb(m): 12:48am On Dec 24, 2013
Sijo01: undecided undecided
Are you the original OP?
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by MrCork: 12:52am On Dec 24, 2013
emikeoyemade: I am 19, 200Level and I have been dating a guy in my school for about a year. We are really in love and we hope to get married in five years time. We have been having sex at least twice a week since we started dating. Although we use contraceptives I am really scared of getting pregnant especially because my Mom is a pastor. I want to stop having sex, at least for now but each time I tell my boyfriend, he says I don’t love him. I don’t want to loose him.

This question is culled from my blog http://emikeoyemade./. click to like and read my response

...sweeeery quit deceiving yor sef and forget marriage.....he only afta yor punnny..?.just punnny.....thats the technic we use....truss me undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by Ruq: 1:35am On Dec 24, 2013
Dsegsam: at first why did you start it?you start wat you can not finish and you no you are from a good family.uhmmmm my dear try to settle him down and explain to him what you want?nyu are jus 19 still av a long way to go i dnt wnt you to ruin yur career neither do i wnt you to loose yur heath.gud luck

Mr man, I don't understand how do you finish sex ? from the post its obvious she climaxes twice a week she's prolly finishing well.
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by pussyeater(m): 1:55am On Dec 24, 2013
emikeoyemade: I am 19, 200Level and I have been dating a guy in my school for about a year. We are really in love and we hope to get married in five years time. We have been having sex at least twice a week since we started dating. Although we use contraceptives I am really scared of getting pregnant especially because my Mom is a pastor. I want to stop having sex, at least for now but each time I tell my boyfriend, he says I don’t love him. I don’t want to loose him.

Wait let me ask ifa

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by Brimmie(m): 2:12am On Dec 24, 2013
Are you a FUTARIAN? undecided Let me be in charge for one semester!
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by nathandrake(m): 5:16am On Dec 24, 2013
The foolish fool is just using you..........please run for ur tonto sake

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by Danhumprey: 5:54am On Dec 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...sweeeery quit deceiving yor sef and forget marriage.....he only afta yor punnny..?.just punnny.....thats the technic we use....truss me undecided
That's the technic a playa use! tongue
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by H0lYSm00shTM: 7:17am On Dec 24, 2013
all na scam
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by Guykhena(m): 7:39am On Dec 24, 2013
Beginning time tinz,,,pastor pikin 4 dat matter,,,that guy has be sent by demonic forces to spoil ur mother name,,close ur eyes,,as I pray 4 u now,,,trailer without break will pursue that guy out of ur life,,say amen grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by Arewa92(m): 7:53am On Dec 24, 2013
Judging by the guys response,dear,its soo clear that this guy only wants one thing"SEX".Its better to stop now when pregnancy is not involved or it might be too late.Pls I beseech u to run far from men like this.Stopping sex is a thing of the mind though it is not easy bt it requires self discipline.Pls get urself occupied with activities that wud take more of ur time lik mayb joinin a musical group in skool,choir,.etc.Just get involved in an extra-curricular activity.Above all,tell him about ur decision and if he's rilly d right guy for u,he'd understand bt if not he'll walk off.
Be wise dear,u need to be proactive in enforcing this.Never let the lust of ur flesh ruin ur life.It takes perceiverance.You'd be just fine.
#Arewa

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by Alexk2(m): 8:15am On Dec 24, 2013
stop decieving yourself and hence allowing the deciet from him...he never luv you and what you have for him isnt luv either. Thank God you knw itz bad already. you are in unholy relationship; break it and seek God for 4gvnes and healing.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by Temismith(f): 8:18am On Dec 24, 2013
Tell him u are HIV positive. Tank me lera grin cool

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by Sijo01(f): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2013
ITbomb:
Are you the original OP?

I'm not a teenager. angry
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by ignis: 8:33am On Dec 24, 2013
Buy a zip with padlock... Take it to the doctor to sew it for you, lock it and take the key to your mother who happens to be a pastor to hold it for you till u get married.
Shikena
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by jalay(m): 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
ignis: Buy a zip with padlock... Take it to the doctor to sew it for you, lock it and take the key to your mother who happens to be a pastor to hold it for you till u get married.
Shikena
is that how u advice??
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by Guykhena(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
jalay: is that how u advice??
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by Guykhena(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
. Ignis dull,she can't take anything serious,just childish
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by Balos(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
DEAR U CANT STOP HAVING SEX AND STILL HOLD ON TO UR RELATIONSHIP. LIKE IT NOT BECAUSE U GUYS ARE ALREADY HAVING SEX U CANT STOP IT. IT'S HARD TO QUIT DOING SOMETHING U HAVE STARTED ESPECIALLY SEX. BREAK UP WITH HIM AND U WILL STOP HAVING SEX. IT'S UR CHOICE, NO SEX OR UR BF.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by MaziOmenuko: 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
The only reason the op wishes to desist from sex is because she's scared of getting pregnant; nothing else.

In that case, continue with your contraceptives and practice safe sex; you won't get pregnant. Trust me, its easier to have sex than not to have sex.

The not-having-sex tends to make you lose focus and drives you almost insane. I wonder how people manage to stay without sex
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by ignis: 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
Can we see your advice?
I don't respond or reply silly questions neither do I give silly advice...
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by ignis: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
Guykhena: . Ignis dull,she can't take anything serious,just childish
Pot calling kettle black..... I don't have your time...
It's about time you left me alone...
I have told you, I don't reply minors and metally disabled people like you.
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by jalay(m): 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
ignis:
Can we see your advice?
I don't respond or reply silly questions neither do I give silly advice...
but u just did.. no intentions added.
Buy a zip with padlock... Take it to the doctor to sew it for you, lock it and take the key to your mother who happens to be a pastor to hold it for you till u get married.
Shikena
if i may qoute u on dis
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by jalay(m): 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
ignis: Buy a zip with padlock... Take it to the doctor to sew it for you, lock it and take the key to your mother who happens to be a pastor to hold it for you till u get married.
Shikena
if i may qoute u on dis
Re: How Do I Stop Having Sex? by Rhemar(m): 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
if u aren't safe wt it it's up to u to stop it rather than trying to please ur bf at ur own expense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? / Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone / What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.