Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,579 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities (32774 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike: Universities To Resume 18th Nov 2013. / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hey guyz! now that ASSU strike has been suspended, we've been hearing rumours of the resumption dates of different schools and it will be a very good thing if we can just inform our fellow school mates through here so we can you know, atleast keep each other informed.
Having said that, i'm a student of Federal university of technology,Minna (FUTMINNA) and the information reaching me from two different sources is that, we are resuming on the 6th of January, 2014!!!! (i pray it is true though). So guyz here we go! just save your fellow school mates from late resumption and other stuffs by sharing your info with them

BTW, Merry christmas and Happy new year in advance!

6 Likes

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by benny4wax(m): 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
i am a student of ansu, and our resumption is on the 6th of january and the examination starts on the 13th of january 2014.......HAPPY RESUMPTION

follow me for an authomatic follow back.............

10 Likes

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by martty4real: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2013
Pls anyone with useful information when unilag.dli will be resuming,i heard its 6th jan but that is the same time regular student are resuming.pls i need updated information on dis because unilag.dli only resume residential after the regular student are through with there exam.pls assist with useful update...Danke

1 Like

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by zutu(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2013
Ok am coming
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by berryldilty(f): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
absu 6th January, exam 20th january

1 Like

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by akonucheinfo(m): 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
Pls anyone with information on Michael Okpara university resumption, especially when the Freshers will resume

1 Like

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Nelson11: 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
Pls oh any1 dat knw d date of resumption for unn students especially wen fresher are due for clearance and wat campus to submit to pls help a bro here thanx

1 Like

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Xoxyl(m): 12:15am On Dec 25, 2013
many schools will resume jan 6
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by blairbrook(f): 8:08am On Dec 25, 2013
martty4real: Pls anyone with useful information when unilag.dli will be resuming,i heard its 6th jan but that is the same time regular student are resuming.pls i need updated information on dis because unilag.dli only resume residential after the regular student are through with there exam.pls assist with useful update...Danke
according to the updated time table on the schools website,both regular student and dli student are resuming 6th jan
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by benny4wax(m): 9:15am On Dec 25, 2013
nice thread

front page tins
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by martty4real: 10:10am On Dec 25, 2013
blairbrook: according to the updated time table on the schools website,both regular student and dli student are resuming 6th jan
Thanks so much,please any information on exam date.
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Sodiq33(m): 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
ABU. Zaria......29th of December..

8 Likes

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Dereformer(m): 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
benny4wax: i am a student of ansu, and our resumption is on the 6th of january and the examination starts on the 13th of january 2014.......HAPPY RESUMPTION

What of PTWP students?
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Francobaresi(m): 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
martty4real:
Thanks so much,please any information on exam date.
Exams 4 regular stdnts starts 27th of jan...i guess dli stdnts shuld b avin theirs immediately afta regular stdnts (probably somtym around mid feb)
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
Uniben 3rd of january

2 Likes

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Tolzeal(m): 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
FUTARIANZ......... SHAl I beGIN.....

Futa TO resume on 6th of January and Examination Starts On the 27th of January ......

DEKOITZ LAWA OOOO smiley wink

7 Likes

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by adezjamz(m): 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
OAU 5jan

1 Like

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Unitedforever(m): 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ahbeg na when lautech go resume na.
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by femility(m): 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
Lautech Jan 6

1 Like

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
I still don't understand ASUU and Nigeria students. Going back to school to do what? Have they fixed the Universities Infrastructures already or you guys are going back to the $hit they went on strike for?

Someone please explain to me, i am confused.

7 Likes

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by playcharles(m): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
hmmm...unilag
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by moderatorr: 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
UI - 4th Jan

2 Likes

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by playcharles(m): 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
martty4real: Pls anyone with useful information when unilag.dli will be resuming,i heard its 6th jan but that is the same time regular student are resuming.pls i need updated information on dis because unilag.dli only resume residential after the regular student are through with there exam.pls assist with useful update...Danke

check unilag website, u will get live update...dli website na calamity
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by amaa4real: 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
Futa resumption date is 5th of jan
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by ashhascash: 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
Abeg wen Bowen dey resume wink wink grin grin

iRepGreatIfe.

1 Like

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Dondave11: 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
rudedough: I still don't understand ASUU and Nigeria students. Going back to school to do what? Have they fixed the Universities Infrastructures already or you guys are going back to the $hit they went on strike for?

Someone please explain to me, i am confused.
bros.. Its a gradual process..

3 Likes

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
#TeamFUTMinna! 6th of january z d proposed date
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Benfaco: 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
Futo resumes on the 5th of january

2 Likes

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by emmyid(m): 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
UNICAL 6th of january! Greatest malabite and malabresses. Republic of malabor calls#Greatest koi

2 Likes

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by mikael78: 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
Oxford!! Jan11th

2 Likes

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by ajasa4link: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
OFFICIAL LASU 2013/2014 REVISED SCHOOL CALENDER.
*School Resume 23rd Dec 2013*
3 Weeks of Lectures-23rd Dec 2013 to 15th of Jan2014.*
1 Week of Revision-16th Jan 2014 to 22nd Jan 2014.*
2nd Semester Exams-23rd of Jan 2014 to 5th of Feb2014.*
6th to 19th Jan 2014 Grading of script.
End of session Friday 28 febuary,2014
NOTE:lectures might be weekend inclusive just to be able to meet up.

The funniest thing,I have a test on Friday ( 2 days after Christmas)

3 Likes

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Ahmed0336(m): 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
#team#fut#minna#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ojerinde Speaks On Validity Of UTME Results For 3 Years / Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) / List Of Nigeria Universities That Doesn't Require Jamb For Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.