Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities (32778 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike: Universities To Resume 18th Nov 2013. / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
rudedough: I still don't understand ASUU and Nigeria students. Going back to school to do what? Have they fixed the Universities Infrastructures already or you guys are going back to the $hit they went on strike for?

Someone please explain to me, i am confused.

Money would soon be disbursed and infrastructure upgrade will commence in earnest.
-Ahlaji Akinmail
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
ATBU Bauchi-the virtues university on 6th of jan and exams on 10 feb.
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Mirahcul: 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
Anyone with an idea on unizik freshers will be resuming??
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
Dondave11: bros.. Its a gradual process..

How gradual? We haven't been told anything about how they plan to go about fixing the infrastructural deficits of the Universities.

What are their plans? Are they going to rehabilitate the schools while it is in session or in the next holidays. I'm still confused.

1 Like

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Slatemsk(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sodiq33: ABU. Zaria......29th of December..
Are u a student of abu
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by TeetoEsq(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
pls, any news from UNIUYO?
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Excelboi(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
This one way BUK Nevada say anything so... Still waiting for their resumption date.
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
Akinmail:

Money would soon be disbursed and infrastructure upgrade will commence in earnest.
-Ahlaji Akinmail

Oh Ok! Thanks, we will be keeping our eyes on that disbursement and infrastructural upgrade.
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by snoopy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
rudedough: I still don't understand ASUU and Nigeria students. Going back to school to do what? Have they fixed the Universities Infrastructures already or you guys are going back to the $hit they went on strike for?

If you sleep with ur wife on your wedding night and she gets pregnant thereafter, do you expect her to give birth the next day?

3 Likes

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Excelboi(m): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
rudedough:

How gradual? We haven't been told anything about how they plan to go about fixing the infrastructural deficits of the Universities.

What are their plans? Are they going to rehabilitate the schools while it is in session or in the next holidays. I'm still confused.
Let us hear word if u no way go back school and stick to the thread topic.

3 Likes

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by meekhat: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
Nelson11: Pls oh any1 dat knw d date of resumption for unn students especially wen fresher are due for clearance and wat campus to submit to pls help a bro here thanx
Nelson11: Pls oh any1 dat knw d date of resumption for unn students especially wen fresher are due for clearance and wat campus to submit to pls help a bro here thanx
bro, you better start praying because UNN is in crises right now and internal strike is on ground except FG intervens before Jan. 6th. UNN staff is at war with the VC

1 Like

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
snoopy:

If you sleep with ur wife on your wedding night and she gets pregnant thereafter, do you expect her to give birth the next day?

Not really, i was only curious because it's been weeks and i haven't heard anything about ASUU's plan to disburse the money and kick start the infrastructural upgrade. Is there anything wrong with being curious?
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
Excelboi: Let us hear word if u no way go back school and stick to the thread topic.

grin grin Sorry i no dey fight, na ordinary question i ask. Why your blood dey hot like this na?
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Excelboi(m): 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
rudedough:

grin grin Sorry i no dey fight, na ordinary question i ask. Why your blood dey hot like this na?
My school neva talk anytin about resumption so I'm eager and I dey para.
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by dguyindcorner(m): 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
berryldilty: absu 6th January, exam 20th january

which skul
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Abeos(m): 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
Oau is jan 5th
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by tonaydo(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
ESUT TO RESUME JAN 6TH

EXAM: JAN 15TH
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by slap1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2013

Go back to school first, then you can ask your VC.

2 Likes

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by OmolodMilkman93(m): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by slap1(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
dguy in dcorner:

which skul
Abia State University. Of the greatest Ikengas and Ikengresses...
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by omoalajah(m): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
Not true.. LASU resumed Dec 23rd and lectures have been on.. Exam to take place by January 23rd
benny4wax: i am a student of ansu, and our resumption is on the 6th of january and the examination starts on the 13th of january 2014.......HAPPY RESUMPTION
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
I Am an Articulate OOUITE, batch B exam starts January 2nd 2014, and all students are to resume January 20th 2014........

Wish you all Merry Xmas and Happy new year in advance.....
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by rynno(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
#TeamUNIben#.....jan 10 minus 4

Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by xtiantyme1: 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
Unizik is 6th
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Zammydagreat(m): 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
Elantracey: Uniben 3rd of january
I

I heard we are resuming on the 6th sha
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Sodiq33(m): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
Slatemsk:
Are u a student of abu
is This a Jamb Question or what? Well, yea,,.
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Bruno3000(m): 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
Unijos 6jan. Exams 27jan
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by mrphysics(m): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
[quote
author=Nelson11]Pls oh any1 dat knw d date of resumption for unn
students especially wen fresher are due for clearance and wat campus to
submit to pls help a bro here thanx[/quote]
bros for UNN, freshmen are to resume on 4th why others resume 9th, u hav to go and start ur clearance and please bcareful what u do wit ur money, avoid unnecessary photocopy and dnt rush things,thanks and God bless
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by jswift: 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
uni port 6 Jan both returning and freshers
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by mercenaryx(m): 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
DELSU-----6th of January 2014.

FreemanDavid.
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
angry angry angry angry
Re: Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities by PuffyT1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
School Calendar

LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OGBOMOSO

NOTICE TO ALL STAFF AND STUDENTS ON RESUMPTION FOR THE 2012/2013 RAIN SEMESTER

All Staff and Students are hereby informed that Senate at its meeting of Friday, December 20, 2013 approved the Academic Calendar for the 2012/2013 Rain Semester from which the following excerpt has been culled:

Monday, December 23 E-Registration without Penalty for all Students Commences
Monday, January 6 Resumption and Commencement of Lectures for all Students
Monday, February 3 Registration with Penalty Begins
Sunday, February 23 Registration with Penalty Ends
Monday, March 24 Rain Semester Lecture Free Week Begins
Sunday, March 30 Rain Semester Lecture Free Week Ends
Monday, March 31 Rain Semester Examination Starts
Monday, April 14 Rain Semester Examination Ends
Tuesday, April 15 2012/2013 Rain Semester Break Begins

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

[help] B.Sc, B.Sc(ED) And B.ED certificate discrimination in Nigeria / Ojerinde Speaks On Validity Of UTME Results For 3 Years / List Of Nigeria Universities That Doesn't Require Jamb For Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.