Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Has Anyone Paid 7000 Naira For Chevron Oil And Gas Recruitment Form??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Anyone Paid 7000 Naira For Chevron Oil And Gas Recruitment Form??? (1135 Views)

Chevron Oil And Gas Recruiting Now, Is It True? / Chevron Oil And Gas Limited Recruiting? / Job Vacancy @! Chevron Oil Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Paid 7000 Naira For Chevron Oil And Gas Recruitment Form??? by Yemmybs(m): 4:30am On Dec 24, 2013
I sent my CV and a coverletter to this email, ( recruitment@chevronoilandgas.com ) yesterday and later in the day, i receive a reply that my my CV has been checked, and i have what it takes to work in Chevron.

The Human Resources Manager's number was given in the reply to call, so that i can collect the application form, which must be filled and return to Chevron's office in Lagos.

I dial the number immediately and someone picked the called, and I was told by the Person to Pay #7000, for the application form, so as to pick my application form.

Am confused either to pay the money or not, i will be glad to hear from you guys, if anyone has paid or not for Chevron application form, hope its not a SCAM thanks.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Paid 7000 Naira For Chevron Oil And Gas Recruitment Form??? by Yemmybs(m): 4:35am On Dec 24, 2013
I dont no if its a scam oooo, and i will be glad to hear from you guys, if anyone has paid for the form, thanks
Re: Has Anyone Paid 7000 Naira For Chevron Oil And Gas Recruitment Form??? by KaceeDcontrol(m): 6:52am On Dec 24, 2013
Why would any sane person believe that you have to pay 7k for a big company like Chevron to employ you?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Paid 7000 Naira For Chevron Oil And Gas Recruitment Form??? by ednut1(m): 6:55am On Dec 24, 2013
are u sure ur a graduate? chevron dat is making billons of dollars will ask u to pay 7k. use ur small brain na. my own form is jst 3500 send it thru pm ok. ode oshi

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Paid 7000 Naira For Chevron Oil And Gas Recruitment Form??? by ShyDare(m): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2013
ednut1: are u sure ur a graduate? chevron dat is making billons of dollars will ask u to pay 7k. use ur small brain na. my own form is jst 3500 send it thru pm ok. ode oshi
dnt b surprise if d op goes ahead & pay, some of we grads r ridiculously dumb walahi.
Re: Has Anyone Paid 7000 Naira For Chevron Oil And Gas Recruitment Form??? by topygel: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2013
Guy don't be desperate, it is a world wide known scam, never try to pay a dime for any job be it Chevron or whatsoever.
It is SCAM!
Re: Has Anyone Paid 7000 Naira For Chevron Oil And Gas Recruitment Form??? by Yemmybs(m): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2013
ednut1: are u sure ur a graduate? chevron dat is making billons of dollars will ask u to pay 7k. use ur small brain na. my own form is jst 3500 send it thru pm ok. ode oshi
. Ednut, You must be a fool, for asking me if am a graduate. You didnt read wat i wrote here before jumpin into conclusion, calling me names.

I didnt pay the money, am not a gullible being, i just post this so as to seek responsible people's opinion.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Paid 7000 Naira For Chevron Oil And Gas Recruitment Form??? by Yemmybs(m): 9:11am On Dec 24, 2013
topygel: Guy don't be desperate, it is a world wide known scam, never try to pay a dime for any job be it Chevron or whatsoever.
It is SCAM!
thanks jareeeee, God bless you, am not desperate. Thanks for been POLITE.
Re: Has Anyone Paid 7000 Naira For Chevron Oil And Gas Recruitment Form??? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 24, 2013
Yemmybs:
thanks jareeeee, God bless you, am not desperate. Thanks for been POLITE.
you shouldn't ve created the thread in the first place oga, cos its just so silly of you to even think about it.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Paid 7000 Naira For Chevron Oil And Gas Recruitment Form??? by Swiftlee(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2013
Merry CHRISTMAS! In other news, OP; piksures or it dint happen!
Re: Has Anyone Paid 7000 Naira For Chevron Oil And Gas Recruitment Form??? by patemy: 11:05am On Dec 24, 2013
Yemmybs: . Ednut, You must be a fool, for asking me if am a graduate. You didnt read wat i wrote here before jumpin into conclusion, calling me names.

I didnt pay the money, am not a gullible being, i just post this so as to seek responsible people's opinion.
Thanks.
Don't blame d guy for asking if you are a graduate because as a graduate u should be able to reason properly
Re: Has Anyone Paid 7000 Naira For Chevron Oil And Gas Recruitment Form??? by ednut1(m): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2013
Yemmybs: . Ednut, You must be a fool, for asking me if am a graduate. You didnt read wat i wrote here before jumpin into conclusion, calling me names.

Thanks.
I accept am a fool ok. buy ur dumb. everyone get such mail nd a reasonable person delete or ignores it. mere creating dis thread means ur considering paying. according to fraud nd scam busters only greedy pple fal for scam

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Paid 7000 Naira For Chevron Oil And Gas Recruitment Form??? by Yemmybs(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
patemy:
Don't blame d guy for asking if you are a graduate because as a graduate u should be able to reason properly
thanks. U said a graduate shud be able to reason well pls am I not reasoning well as a graduate for asking questions? Are you saying am not reasoning or thinking well for not paying dat scammer or wat, abi my question sounds gullible, stupid ni
Re: Has Anyone Paid 7000 Naira For Chevron Oil And Gas Recruitment Form??? by Yemmybs(m): 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
ednut1: I accept am a fool ok. buy ur dumb. everyone get such mail nd a reasonable person delete or ignores it. mere creating dis thread means ur considering paying. according to fraud nd scam busters only greedy pple fal for scam
thanks, am not everyone mind you, am myself. You are a big fool dat comes online to attack people's opinion, ur choice of words gives me a vivid picture of ur level stupidity...
Re: Has Anyone Paid 7000 Naira For Chevron Oil And Gas Recruitment Form??? by ednut1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
Yemmybs: thanks, am not everyone mind you, am myself. You are a big fool dat comes online to attack people's opinion, ur choice of words gives me a vivid picture of ur level stupidity...
warefa. eod

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Paid 7000 Naira For Chevron Oil And Gas Recruitment Form??? by ddjay: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
its like you are a foreigner or u just graduate from a private uni where there is 0 knowledge of whats happening outside the school fence,but no wahala,u are welcome,dis scam system of employement was widely known and well dealt with since 2009.anybody falling victim to ds now (2013), den dat person can easily be deceived by a talking animal/insect like we see in cartoons.imagine u go to a river and a fish (geisher,sadine,tilapia,croaker..) will come out and say GUY JUST FOLLOW ME AND I WILL MAKE U A MILLIONAIRE,u den rush home to say bye bye den follow fish wey we dey chop enter river,on christman eve chicken waka comot from poultry shout BOKO HARAM,u kon tear race leave lagos no come back till january.GUY U FALL MY HAND WITH QUESTION O.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My First Job Experience By Nwaka (Surname Withheld) / Job Vacancy In Ogun State(must Reside In Ijebu-ode Metropolis) / Driver Wanted For Pure Water Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.