Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All (9672 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
Step:-#3,,,,, If yhu’re wit ur frnds, luk @ her now nd den, buh appear lik ur distracted nd not able to focus on d conversation yhu’re havinq wit ur frnds. By doinq dat, yhu’re makinq her see dat she’s on ur mind nd yhu’re too distracted to focus on ur frnds. Dat’s subtle flattery!
Step:- #4.... Smile at her.Exchange eye contact now and den, one or two tyms evry minute nd no more dan dat, nd when yhu feel pretty courageous, flash a tiny smile frm d corner of ur lip for a secnd, and let her notice ur smile,,,,. Don’t give her a big grin tho,,,, a malicious big grin at dis stage will scare any gurl away.,,,,,,
dese moves are all abt building d connection nd lettinq her knw yhu’re interested in her.... nd @ d same tym, it’ll also help yhu undastand if she too is really interested in yhu. If she responds to ur gestures similarly, it’s a sign dat she’s interested in talkinq to yhu too.
Buh if she starts ignorinq yhu @ any point here, she’s probably not interested in yhu nd yhu need to make ur luck somewhere else.....d next step is talkinq to d gurl in question would kip u posted

3 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
Nxt step is ow u talk to d girl witawt being shy,,or anythinq....jhz go for it..note make sure u knw wot to say
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by 2Awesome: 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
OP drop it like its hot
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by 2Awesome: 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
T3amie: Nxt step is ow u talk to d girl witawt being shy,,or anythinq....jhz go for it..note make sure u knw wot to say

I don't know what to say this is the part I'm interested in
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by ignis: 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
Passing...
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
How to start talkinq to d gurl
Now dat yhu’ve built d attraction nd d chemistry, all yhu nid to do is walk up to her nd say sumthinq,,. Use dese tips to approach her nd start the right conversation....NOTE:-check urself to see if u re ok....i.e well dressed, good look,, nd smile always when talkin to her..nd look into her eyes...
#5 Waitinq for d moment.Sumtyms, all yhu nid to do is wait for d gurl to give yhu a chance to talk to her,,, If she’s really interested in yhu nd wants to talk to yhu, she’d create enough opportunities for yhu to walk up to her.,,,(i.e She could do dis by walkinq to d ladies rum alone, steppinq away frm her frnds by answerinq a phone call,,,,goin out of d church pretendin to go to d toilet,, or even by jst smiling @ yhu nd leavinq the place.)
It’s always easier to talk to a girl when she’s by herself. Dere are no distractions frm her friends or awkward moments becus she’s already expectinq yhu to approach her.
Step#6:- Pickinq her up frm afar.Gesticulate. Use d right gestures to get her attention. Dis is tricky, buh as long as yhu get d msg across, it’ll still work as long as yhu do it confidently,,.
Luk straight at her, nd smile. Move ur neck sideways jst a little bit after yhu lock ur eyes wit her, nd usinq ur eyes, point her to d bar counter or sum exit lik church door,,,Even if she doesn’t get it, yhu can walk up to the place yhu were pointinq @ by urself, nd she’ll knw wot yhu mean.
Not all girls may appreciate yhu gesticulatinq at her nd askinq her to walk up to yhu, buh if yhu’ve built the chemistry frm afar, she’d be more dan happy to get away frm her friends nd give yhu a chance to talk to her,,,,NOTE:- dis gesticulatin works for sum gurls,,,sum rude gurls would tell her frnds abt yhu,,,nd dey would make fun of yhu...buh u gat to be a man..approach d gurl in woteva way.......

To Be COntinUeD

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
Go on bro...am findind d thread very interesting
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
2Awesome:
I don't know what to say this is the part I'm interested in
u re sumtyms shy rite or wot...lack of words..
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by Abbey2sam(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
All this processes is for the niccur without a car, you don't have to say much when you've got a car.....

So can someone pls post on how to make money instead of teaching me how to chase girls
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by Extom(m): 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
The earlier you start to type in simple, plain and correct english, the better for you.
I can only imagine the kind of girls you have landed get with this exotic vocabulary of yours.
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by rioemmanuel(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
"how to get a gal,how to toast a girl,how to make a girl fall for you"

wetin B all dis na?.....teach Me how to become rich b4 i clock 20.
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
Errmmm..... If u dnt have money to buy calendar, dont worry, 2014 calendar is d same as 2005 and 1992
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by iheanyi40(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
rioemmanuel: "how to get a gal,how to toast a girl,how to make a girl fall for you"

grin grin
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by nathandrake(m): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
Too much story......jux walk up to her and kiss her then wait for it.................you know receive? Kiss her again

Note:I was drunk when I wrote that

Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
Abbey2sam: All this processes is for the niccur without a car, you don't have to say much when you've got a car.....

So can someone pls post on how to make money instead of teaching me how to chase girls
....lol..xo its wen u av a car dat all girls would accept u abi...#smh4 u
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
Extom: The earlier you start to type in simple, plain and correct english, the better for you.
I can only imagine the kind of girls you have landed get with this exotic vocabulary of yours.
...lol...would rite in a simple language....tnx bro for d observation
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
rioemmanuel: "how to get a gal,how to toast a girl,how to make a girl fall for you"

guy dis nah romance thread wetin u dey find for here.......if u re not interested den #park well
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
Would update this nite on what to say to a gurl when u approach her...NOTE:- its for pple dat it may concern and pls if dnt av any reasonable tin to say pls m beggin u dnt comment pls its not by force...
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by tunnex190: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
It is interesting though. Keep the steps coming @OP
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
Wot to say to a gul in d first conversation
If yhu’re havinq a conversation wit her for d first tym, yhu nid to play it safe nd easy.
Many guys turn on their charm nd flirt outrageously within a few secnds, buh unless d gurl’s easy to get nd is only luking for a fling thing, yhu can’t really make a serious impression by trying dat move.....
D first tin yhu have to do is get friendly wit her.
Try to get to knw her better nd make her feel comfortable around yhu...
Don’t make it obvious that yhu’re tryinw to flirt wit her by askinq her out immediately or by tryinq to hit on her.
If yhu want to let a girl knw dat yhu’re interested in her b4 talking to her,,,,,.
If yhu’ve been introduced to her already or if yhu’re already in a conversation wit her, den read on.
D guide to havinq a perfect conversation wit the girl yhu like
If yhu’re wondering wot to say to a gurl yhu like while talkinq to her, jst use dese simple cues and d gurl will warm up to yhu in no time....

.....goood nyt pal....MERRY SEXMAS

m sure ol ma guys are ready to bang...
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
Viewing this topic: jessejoe0147(m), Dehley(m), henryugo(m), Lahrieo(m), olumidaie(m)....

None of yhu cant even comment,,,oga fun yin ooh
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by jaybee3(m): 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
Why do people over complicate things geeeeeeeez

The easiest ice breaker is:

Hi, i'm Mr abc and you are?
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
jay bee: Why do people over complicate things geeeeeeeez

u neeed confidence nw.....not all pple can mention dat statement....xo dey need a differnt method....its not as easy as u jhz said.....tnx for contributin...merry xmas
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by jaybee3(m): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
T3amie: u neeed confidence nw.....not all pple can mention dat statement....xo dey need a differnt method....its not as easy as u jhz said.....tnx for contributin...merry xmas
So you think ready made chat up lines will help boost confidence?

The only thing a shy guy needs to know is, there is always one person that will say yes so don't get down hearted if you get a few hell nos
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by vislabraye(m): 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
jay bee: Why do people over complicate things geeeeeeeez

That's a good start.
U know, women are a bit complex IMO. Most times it takes more than just confidence to have a lady.
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
jay bee:
So you think ready made chat up lines will help boost confidence?

The only thing a shy guy needs to know is, there is always one person that will say yes so don't get down hearted if you get a few hell nos
....dis re jhz steps used in gainin access to a gurl's hrt without stress...even dou it takes tym....buh would laff @ last
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
We re tryin hard to create better relationships in dis world...we can't do it widout yhu,,,,,,

guys ur comments
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
T3amie: Step:-#3,,,,, If yhu’re wit ur frnds, luk @ her now nd den, buh appear lik ur distracted nd not able to focus on d conversation yhu’re havinq wit ur frnds. By doinq dat, yhu’re makinq her see dat she’s on ur mind nd yhu’re too distracted to focus on ur frnds. Dat’s subtle flattery!
Step:- #4.... Smile at her.Exchange eye contact now and den, one or two tyms evry minute nd no more dan dat, nd when yhu feel pretty courageous, flash a tiny smile frm d corner of ur lip for a secnd, and let her notice ur smile,,,,. Don’t give her a big grin tho,,,, a malicious big grin at dis stage will scare any gurl away.,,,,,,
dese moves are all abt building d connection nd lettinq her knw yhu’re interested in her.... nd @ d same tym, it’ll also help yhu undastand if she too is really interested in yhu. If she responds to ur gestures similarly, it’s a sign dat she’s interested in talkinq to yhu too.
Buh if she starts ignorinq yhu @ any point here, she’s probably not interested in yhu nd yhu need to make ur luck somewhere else.....d next step is talkinq to d gurl in question would kip u posted
with this your type strategies,before you finish your preparation and eye contact trick, the babe done waka reach house since
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
chupere:
with this your type strategies,before you finish your preparation and eye contact trick, the babe done waka reach house since
this step is only works when d babe in question dey for church ,,,bar or party...xo b4 she waka commot,,, u for dun follow her yarn
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 12:00am On Dec 25, 2013
D thing wey i hate pass be say 9ja gurls dun turn deir selves to celeb
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by jaybee3(m): 12:12am On Dec 25, 2013
T3amie: ....dis re jhz steps used in gainin access to a gurl's hrt without stress...even dou it takes tym....buh would laff @ last
The topic says "approach a girl" not "gain access to a girl's heart"

Are we still talking about the same thing?
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 12:15am On Dec 25, 2013
jay bee:
The topic says "approach a girl" not "gain access to a girl's heart"

Are we still talking about the same thing?
lol..u re kinda funny,,,,after approach,,,wot else....nxt move nah...dats gainin access to her hrt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys: 5 Easy Ways To Get Inside A Girl's Pant / My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) / What Happens If You Eat Vaginal Discharge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.