Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All (9674 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by iheanyi40(m): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
ignis:

Get back...
lol babe so ure still following dis thread
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by nelie(m): 12:02am On Jan 05, 2014
T3amie: ...lol,,,u re xo funny....dats when u wanna get married u need all dos stuffs...dis thread is only for catchin d babe to date her or do any thing else.....bsides poor pple dats dnt av all d tins u mention above aint they engaged

Na mumu u be ........ Money makes 99% stuffs happen ds days
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
nelie:

wateva,,,#smh4u ,,,cant waste my kb on yhu sha
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
nelie:

4 ur village abi...#peraw
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ibiangz: I'm sure ur trying ur best but sincerely I haven't really gotten ur main points... U just speak randomly without giving the real stuff
oga mi,,,no yawa,,,i jhz need u guyz suPpoRt.....i would emphasize more

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by yemionline(m): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nice thread, I must confess, am kinda the shy and conservative type. I so hate embarrassment,especially from a lady. The lady I dated last, was some 1 who came to my office to make some enquires, we became friends and from there we started dating. Didn't last long though. Then I attended a wedding sum months ago and there I saw dis damsel, mehn was she pretty. She was one of the bridal train girls. She sat on the table next to mine wiv the other bridal train ladies. Didn't know how to approach her or wat to evn say to jump start d conversation. Had a lot of opportunities to talk to her but I didn't. I feel like kicking myself weneva I fink about it. tongue

3 Likes

Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
yemionline: Nice thread, I must confess, am kinda the shy and conservative type. I so hate embarrassment,especially from a lady. The lady I dated last, was some 1 who came to my office to make some enquires, we became friends and from there we started dating. Didn't last long though. Then I attended a wedding sum months ago and there I saw dis damsel, mehn was she pretty. She was one of the bridal train girls. She sat on the table next to mine wiv the other bridal train ladies. Didn't know how to approach her or wat to evn say to jump start d conversation. Had a lot of opportunities to talk to her but I didn't. I feel like kicking myself weneva I fink about it. tongue
lol,,,'re u av her contact or re u seein her around sumtyms...........dat word (SHY) is common wit guys...as for me d guys i hv met all my life i mean face 2 face......90% of dem re shy...nd dem get mouth die.
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by yemionline(m): 8:50am On Jan 06, 2014
T3amie: lol,,,'re u av her contact or re u seein her around sumtyms...........dat word (SHY) is common wit guys...as for me d guys i hv met all my life i mean face 2 face......90% of dem re shy...nd dem get mouth die.
Lolz... Me ah no get mouth ooh cheesy sadly I neva saw her again afta dat day, I travelled to abj for the wedding and I don't fink she's resident in abj either. All attempts to get her contact aftawards proved abortive.
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
yemionline:
Lolz... Me ah no get mouth ooh cheesy sadly I neva saw her again afta dat day, I travelled to abj for the wedding and I don't fink she's resident in abj either. All attempts to get her contact aftawards proved abortive.
ask d couples...dey can elp yhu wif her contact
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by nevaadullmoment: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
T3amie since na u be d oga @ d top for dis show, tell us how many babes u get and d methods u used in getn dem........
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
nevaadullmoment: T3amie since na u be d oga @ d top for dis show, tell us how many babes u get and d methods u used in getn dem........
..i used all dis tricks in gettinq most of dem
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
nevaadullmoment: T3amie since na u be d oga @ d top for dis show, tell us how many babes u get and d methods u used in getn dem........
phahahahahahahahahahahahah. I love this comment. T3amie those ur tip ain't working these days.
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
frankben:
phahahahahahahahahahahahah. I love this comment. T3amie those ur tip ain't working these days.
[quote][/quote]dem dey work oh
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by Mordyb: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
vislabraye: I'm listening.

I can also share my experience of what works for me sometimes. When I drive and I see a cute girl on the road, I stop and say hello. I ask her if she's going my way. When she responds, I usually get her number.

I stopped for a very cutE chick yesterday as I was driving. I didn't expect her to look my way, but she did. I asked her to come in but she said she wasn't going far. After talking for sometime, she gave me her #
The only kind of girls that do that are broke ass Runz girls lipsrsealed
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by Mordyb: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
[quote author=vislabraye]

I don't have sweet mouth Oh! I just smile, say hello and may be speak about what she's wearing. I ask for her name, a handshake follows and I get the number.
It works sometimes. But I think its best to approach babes in church
All of una wey no go listen to pastor for service after you start to operate una chiking anointing .U you go just shock say one day baba Gode go just send thunder make it strike as you wan come try to toast am
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by Deco007: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2014
T3amie, I must commend u 4 a job well done 'av leant alot must confex u're really good judging my the ways nd manner u've rendered practical answers to the kwexions keep it up bro.
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by Shittuwale(m): 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
hahaha... u dey vex oo
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
Deco007: T3amie, I must commend u 4 a job well done 'av leant alot must confex u're really good judging my the ways nd manner u've rendered practical answers to the kwexions keep it up bro.
m @ ur service bro
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by Theophinio(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
T3amie:
NOTE:- THIS STEP CAN ONLY WORK WEN U 'RE IN A PARTY CHURCH or BAR.....1st u nid to Get her attention,,,,,
Yhu nid to let d gurl knw yhu’re goinq to approach her. So warm her up to dat idea to begin wit by usinq dis steps.
#1 Glance at her.Luk at her nw nd den jst to let her knw dat yhu’re tryinq to catch her attention.,,, Be sneaky and discreet, nd always luk away jst as soon as she catches ur eye. Yhu’ll rouse her curiosity nd dat’ll force her to luk @ yhu now nd den to see if yhu’re still watchinq her.
I love this
More power to your elbow
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by Theophinio(m): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
vislabraye:

That eye stuff works well. I've experienced it before.

What guys should avoid as much as possible is using pickup lines and routines. They look so amateurish.
Bro how effectively can you do so
Is it by looking away when her eyes meet yours, or maintain the gaze
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by Theophinio(m): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
T3amie:
STEp:-#2 ....THE eye contact.,,Each tym she luks @ yhu, luk at her nd immediately luk away sheepishly. Continue to luk at her nw nd den, nd once in a while, lock ur gaze at her for a small fraction of a secnd nd luk away again... By doinq dis, yhu’re already buildinq d sexual attraction. Buh if she doesn’t reciprocate here, she’s probably not interested in yhu...
Be right back
Nice 1 womanologist
But i thought when she meet your eyes, you should maintain the eye contact untill she looks away.
Am a learner oo
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by vislabraye(m): 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
Theophinio:

Bro how effectively can you do so
Is it by looking away when her eyes meet yours, or maintain the gaze

Lol. E don tey wry I write this post tongue. But ifvyou gat sexy eyes, it helps.
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
T3amie:
yes u re rite bro...pick up lines shuld nt be used always,,,cus gurls would tink u re deceivin dem any tym u use dem...u jhz gat to be smart
Did you just say Would THINK? Are you not deceiving them?
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
blogexpert:
Did you just say Would THINK? Are you not deceiving them?
lol bro its part of the game
Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by T3amie(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Theophinio:

Nice 1 womanologist
But i thought when she meet your eyes, you should maintain the eye contact untill she looks away.
Am a learner oo
theophino the mail you sent to me cant be viewed kindly send it to this account Oniemmanuel02@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame / Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) / Problems Short Girls Encounter On A Daily Basis (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.