Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Refusing To Do These 10 Things Cannot make you miss Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Refusing To Do These 10 Things Cannot make you miss Heaven (1214 Views)

Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues / 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. / If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refusing To Do These 10 Things Cannot make you miss Heaven by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 24, 2013
The 10 i will highhlight,are just to make us know this things are ceremonies,that need not to be done...and if you refuse to do it as a holy christain you are not Hell-bound

1. Christmas celebration:It is just a sort of birthday party...Which according wikipeida was made because pagans celebrated their gods-about 2 of them-on Dec.25;A christain leader,then, implied that if they say their gods are supreme,does supremacy not belong to Jesus ,so it was taken from the original January 5 to December 25.
Moreso Jesus did not say we should celebrate his birth.

2.Personal Birthdays.

3.Wearing Jewelries:Not wearing trinklets,Bangles,Necklace,Diadems, earring, e.t.c is your wish. Infact putting it on has been questioned.

4.Not making hair attachment:If you refuse to wear it,you will surely make heaven;the salvation of those wearing it has been questioned.

5.Not making up

6.Not attending weekly services and special programmes:
When you miss these,it does not mean you are a sinner ,instead you have miss opportunity for more blessing.

7.Wearing Skirt and Not trouser: No one has ever said women wearing (moderate) skirt will not make it to heaven instead it as been argued for trouser.

8.Not praying with holy water,Rosaries;to virgin mary and saints.:When you do not pray to them,you are still heaven bound.

9. Being a celibate:I.e you did not want to have intimacy,you did not want to marry. Jesus said some people can even make themselve eunuc because of him.

10. Not Celebration of Easter;not agreeing with people that say do not eat blood.
Because it is not biblical.
Re: Refusing To Do These 10 Things Cannot make you miss Heaven by tpia1: 7:54am On Dec 24, 2013
Why is the alcohol question not on your list?

Since blood is there.
Re: Refusing To Do These 10 Things Cannot make you miss Heaven by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 24, 2013
tpia1: Why is the alcohol question not on your list?

Since blood is there.

Erm...Bro ...I have not gone into deep study of alcohol but i wl..
So i cant say so now...
Re: Refusing To Do These 10 Things Cannot make you miss Heaven by benny4wax(m): 8:11am On Dec 24, 2013
wait make i come .........
Re: Refusing To Do These 10 Things Cannot make you miss Heaven by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 24, 2013
benny4wax: wait make i come .........

Where u dey go
Re: Refusing To Do These 10 Things Cannot make you miss Heaven by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 24, 2013
Funny question: You know the don't celebrate Christmas thing is relatively new(not up to three centuries old),what happened to our Christian ancestors who celebrated it,they're in hell abi?
Re: Refusing To Do These 10 Things Cannot make you miss Heaven by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2013
No itz not new...I read wikipiedia yesterday.It had been stopped restarted stopped until one of the Papal leaders then said Jesus take the title of Yule and the other god celebrated on that day..
And I neva said thay wl go to hell..
Re: Refusing To Do These 10 Things Cannot make you miss Heaven by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 24, 2013
can you backup ur claims wit biblical passages
Re: Refusing To Do These 10 Things Cannot make you miss Heaven by PastorOluT(m): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2013
Hmmm, therefore if you died with Christ from the basic principles of the world, why, as though living in the world, do you subject yourself to regulations. Do not touch, do not handle. Which all concern things which perish with the using, according to the commandments and doctrines of men? These things indeed have an appearance of wisdom in self imposed religion, false humility, and neglect of the body, but are of no value against the indulgence of the flesh.

Colossians 2:20-23

The bible speaks for itself!
Re: Refusing To Do These 10 Things Cannot make you miss Heaven by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2013
salvation101: can you backup ur claims wit biblical passages
plz read d op well
Re: Refusing To Do These 10 Things Cannot make you miss Heaven by Omexonomy: 10:35am On Dec 24, 2013
salvation101: can you backup ur claims wit biblical passages
NO backing from the bible rather any backing you need can be found in nairaland bible.
Op are you for real ?
What if one obey ur rules and he still not at peace with God ?
Re: Refusing To Do These 10 Things Cannot make you miss Heaven by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2013
Thaz y i said holy christain
Re: Refusing To Do These 10 Things Cannot make you miss Heaven by macof(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
FOOL FINDER: Funny question: You know the don't celebrate Christmas thing is relatively new(not up to three centuries old),what happened to our Christian ancestors who celebrated it,they're in hell abi?

Use that same logic to answer this question

Wat happens to our pagan ancestors who didn't believe in Jesus, are they in hell?
Re: Refusing To Do These 10 Things Cannot make you miss Heaven by macof(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
Divepen: Thaz y i said holy christain

Wat da heck is holy Christian

I either Christian or u not

1 Like

Re: Refusing To Do These 10 Things Cannot make you miss Heaven by PastorOluT(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
macof:

Wat da heck is holy Christian

I either Christian or u not

Smiles, even a non-christian knows better!

(1) (Reply)

Everything Is About To Change / Pastor And Aspiring Pastors Forum / Christians Praying Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.