Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,322 members, 7,780,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:34 PM

Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non BB Device 2014 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non BB Device 2014 (3390 Views)

Airtel Bis Now N1000 For 3gb On Only Bb Device And N1500 For 3gb On All Devices / Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non BB Device 2014 by hideout: 8:56am On Dec 24, 2013
Good morning guys, as
promised, that I will be rolling
out an updated solution for
those who have subscribed to
the Etisalat bis plan but can’t
use their 3GB once the 15mb
get exhausted and to those
who still desired to re-
subscribed. I just can’t
imagine how bad it is for
Android , iPhone & PC users
not been able to access the
net because of this sudden
illegal change on Etisalat bis.
And to those who are
insinuating that the Etisalat
Bis has been blocked on non
bb device, i’m glad to
announce to you that it has
not been block at all because
I am still using it and I’ll still
re-subscribe once my current
plan get exhausted.
Back to business, to those
who have subscribed for this
plan but can’t browse with it
once the 15mb get
exhausted, just do the
following;
[url]wealthpreach./2013/12/23/solution-to-etisalatbis-not-connectingon-non-bb-device-2014/[/url]
Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non BB Device 2014 by hamedade2000(m): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
Jez hope a reasonable solution wld actually be dia....
Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non BB Device 2014 by hm1222: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
That stuff is not working.. I just did that and it still not browsing.. Next time You should confirm things before you say it on here.. Just wasted my Cash.

1 Like

Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non BB Device 2014 by btrocky09(m): 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
I don't think this info is going to work out cos I just call there customer care nd they asked me to wait for some hours after loading #1100 airtime ...
Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non BB Device 2014 by dljbd1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
btrocky09: I don't think this info is going to work out cos I just call there customer care nd they asked me to wait for some hours after loading #1100 airtime ...
wait for what? Has is started?
Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non BB Device 2014 by hideout: 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
be patient. it working hard and blazing swift for me

Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non BB Device 2014 by hm1222: 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
hideout: be patient. it working hard and blazing swift for me
but why is mine not working yet after i called the customer care and it was activated.. Sub for d bb10daily but still got d 15mb on a diff surface from d 3072mb and d funny thing is, its not even browsing at all. Is there something i will have to do or what?
Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non BB Device 2014 by hideout: 5:23am On Dec 26, 2013
put the sim into a bb phone browse 4 10 mind then. rock on any other device
Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non BB Device 2014 by Donsammi(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2013
hideout: put the sim into a bb phone browse 4 10 mind then. rock on any other device
u wanted to spell minute?
Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non BB Device 2014 by hideout: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2013
Donsammi: u wanted to spell minute?
why must u point out errors.
Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non BB Device 2014 by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 26, 2013
still not working. 1st thing, how do you put a micro sim inside bb? had ti use a friends q10 n wen I called customer care , those guys know the model of phone you using, was told point blank that etisalat complete plan won't work on q10 that it has its separate code which i 1k for 265 mb. So I told the customer care lady that I wanted to use it on a bold 5, she said it will work on it, meaning ni need to activate anything since you did a bb subscription, it will only work on bb subscription, I ignored it n inserted my sim inside my s3 n subscribed for the 15mb ish, after exhausting the 15mb, it stopped working. my conclusion, anything that involves calling customer service, just don't bother. that's not a solution.
Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non BB Device 2014 by hideout: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2013
u shuld have read it well I said put it in bb then sub for 15mb. rock am or.
if u have subscribed in non bb device follow the instructions in my site
Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non BB Device 2014 by akinyemmzy(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2013
dOse it wrk for windows fone
Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non BB Device 2014 by Olasmooth: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2013
I beg no dey mislead people jare. The thing no dey work. No let guys waste their 1k for nothing.
Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non BB Device 2014 by hideout: 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
try with 100 if it doesn't work insult me.
Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non BB Device 2014 by shutupp: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Many people don't even understand what he's trying to say..., read well and use ur initiative.

ibot_jaycob: still not working. 1st thing, how do you put a micro sim inside bb? had ti use a friends q10 n wen I called customer care , those guys know the model of phone you using, was told point blank that etisalat complete plan won't work on q10 that it has its separate code which i 1k for 265 mb. So I told the customer care lady that I wanted to use it on a bold 5, she said it will work on it, meaning ni need to activate anything since you did a bb subscription, it will only work on bb subscription, I ignored it n inserted my sim inside my s3 n subscribed for the 15mb ish, after exhausting the 15mb, it stopped working. my conclusion, anything that involves calling customer service, just don't bother. that's not a solution.
What is this one saying..., who is even talking about micro Sim? SMH
Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non BB Device 2014 by hm1222: 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
hideout: put the sim into a bb phone browse 4 10 mind then. rock on any other device
That stuff is still not working..had my sim in a bold5 since yesterday, tried the stuff on my PC now but still not working.. Dont think that shit works.. Guess you just lucky or something..
Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non BB Device 2014 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
shutupp: Many people don't even understand what he's trying to say..., read well and use ur initiative.

What is this one saying..., who is even talking about micro Sim? SMH
Ignorant cow, you can't read, chill let me explain, keep waiting. Low life
Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non BB Device 2014 by yhuty(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
Please... I've tried Hotspot and the Blackberry PC desktop app but I still can't share my Etisalat BB internet wif non-BB devices (android and PC). Abeeeeeg, is there a way? Or do I have to port to Glo?! Help a bruv

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Andriod Launchers / Best Phone In 50k Range / Very Neat Huawei Y9 2019 Phone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.