Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss (28069 Views)

How I Was Assaulted By My Lebanese Boss Yesterday Morning / Lara Odoffin, Nigerian, Loses Job Offer In UK Because Of Her Braids / FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Afroconnect: 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
The woman should arrange thugs to beat the fool to a coma...Nigerian government give too much regard to these dirty Lebanese from a war torn country...If they can't deal with these criminal arabs,we will start to take laws into our hands.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by joaquin64(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
I would easily believe this story because I have lived for over half a year with Lebanese guys before, and I must tell you, their kind's behavior can be the absolute worst! Total disregard for you as a human being. I do not hate them because of course there is good and bad in every society and we are not exactly angels either, but, the few I have met (not just the ones i lived with), my God! They are the rudest set of people!
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by henrimoto(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
klax:

Bro so Nawa is all u can say for a bloody Lebaness beating up your very own citizen in their country and you said nawa.

Oh heaven please does anyone know this woman number or address please forward it here and the name of the company or factory please its a matter of urgency if anyone know this information. Thanks God bless.
concerned nairalanders !!! can we really do the above ? if you are really concerned about the ill treatments being given to nigerians on nigerian soil, by these lebanese, chinese and indian employers. let us not just talk alone. let's act ! no effort is too small. how do we get the punch reporter's contact... ? @boidunid... oga mi, thanks for your concern. is there anyway we can act on this ?
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by markdark(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
bbpreye.:

nawa!

You're an idiot. Quote everything just for 'nawa'
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by andyanders: 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
The Lebanese are the problem of this country. Into any form or dubious businesses and too, they use those who work for them as slaves.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by deri4luv1(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by otokx(m): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
It is our political leaders we should blame; what skill does that man have that he is a general manager? In other countries certain jobs can only be done by citizens but here in Nigeria it's a different case.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
neohitler:
I'm German and i have always wondered why blacks kill each other more than any other race until i visited some African nations,all i saw was countries with rich mineral resources but poor citizens. i totally lost any respect had for blacks.Imagine congo with all it resources can't sustain itself.Austria,Sweden,Finland and Denmark are all small nations with populations of 3 million to 5 million people and with limited natural resources compared to African nations,but guess what all these countries are better than all African nations and even give aid to them.What's wrong with blacks
I understand were you coming from, before i would have been calling you racist and all that, but now i am beginning to think we are our own worse enemies. Even though outsiders share some blame in our plight but i think we are ultimately responsible for the situation we find ourselves in.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Slimmos(m): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
moscobabs: I beg is Nigeria an independence Country?? just asking ni ooo!!!
Bro correct ur sentence first b4 anybody will answer u on dis thread.....

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by henrimoto(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
ma sister, trully, the woman has a big part to be blamed here. but please, lets fight for justice to prevail on this issue, before we bounce on the woman.. please, everybody should show concern here. what can we do in ensuring that justice prevails.
Smilenw: Jesus Christ !!! shocked shocked shocked

Kicking a heavily pregnant woman on her stomach??! As in seriously ? Is he mentally stable? How old is he ...1 2?? That man needs immediate psychiatric help before he is locked up in the jail. Imagine if this is what he does to his subordinates, what would his wife be going through at home?!

Having said that, the whole thing smells fishy..this man physically assualts staff and nobody has ever lodged a complaint against him? Are they drugged or what?

She endured his slaps and kicks from April and yet clung to this horrible job? Really? She goes home with a swollen face and hubby didn't notice it not even once? On top of that she has 2 of her siblings there in that firm who kept on watching/hearing about their pregnant Aunty being punched all these months without retaliating even once? Were they actually waiting for something to happen to her to speak up? How many of us would remain quiet like that for months in a similar scenario?? She says many saw her being kicked and still did not help her? Is that how heartless we have turned into? As if these things were not enough they waited for 5 good days to lodge a complain...what in the world were they waiting for, xmas??

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by blissonlin(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
Wat a killer boss? they need to treat him a lesson, this is Nigeria. A bloody vampire.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by ennon92(m): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
Superkick!
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Garrithe1st: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
The woman is responsible for what happened to her and her baby. How can you be serially abused by your employer and you choose to hide it from your husband?? How can you allow someone to continually abuse you because he pays you 17k??

I wonder what she thinks can be done now. Even if the Lebaneese is caught and killed, her child is GONE.

Next time she should use her head.

angry angry angry
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Ishilove: 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
Garri the 1st: The woman is responsible for what happened to her and her baby. How can you be serially abused by your employer and you choose to hide it from your husband?? How can you allow someone to continually abuse you because he pas you 17k??

I wonder what she thinks can be done now. Even if the Lebaneese is caught and killed, her child is GONE.

Next time she should use her head.

angry angry angry
I completely agree. I can bear verbal abuse to a certain extent but not physical abuse. HELL NO.

Poverty is a disease. Kai, poverty you must die by fire. I say die!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Arosa(m): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
where are the Useless Nigerian lawyers when you need one. they should contact this woman ASAP and offer her a no win no fee service. justice should take its course. angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by neohitler(m): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
femmyb: I understand were you coming from, before i would have been calling you racist and all that, but now i am beginning to think we are our own worse enemies. Even though outsiders share some blame in our plight but i think we are ultimately responsible for the situation we find ourselves in.
Lolz, I'm not racist but it annoys me when you guys blame us for all your problems.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Slyp: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
Foreigners re treating Nigerians in this manner because they see the way Nigerians re been treated by their own leaders
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Abbey2sam(m): 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
Pix or it never happened
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by IAMBREEZY: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
SHOOT THE B.ASTARD!

WHERE IS THIS MAN? LET ME KILL HIM!

RACIST LEBANESE!

N17000 SALARY FOR SUPERVISOR?

IS SHE A SLAVE?
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Check out the fellows facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kaveh.noine

Lets all send him hate mails. or hack his account.

seriously the bastard deserves to be shot dead instantly.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Garrithe1st: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
Arosa: where are the Useless Nigerian lawyers when you need one. they should contact this woman ASAP and offer her a no win no fee service. Justice should be served. angry

My friend sharrap dia!!!

Na Lawyer go bring back the baby. The man in question has escaped wetin you want make lawyers do. The woman seems like someone who is so mentally poor that throwing 40k at her will make her forget the issue.

Mentally enslaved fools all over the place...

angry angry angry
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Garrithe1st: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
Abbey2sam: Pix or it never happened

eediota
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by nursedebbie(f): 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
I believe dis story becos I have been oportuned to treat a patient dt was mal handle by a lebanese contractor in abuja! His testies where swollen as a result from a hit from der lebanese oga And that was not d first case we handle a lot all injuries from der lebanese oga our was planning to get human right involve but non of the patients wanted a case! I don't know if any measure has been taking as I no longer work in that hospital
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by cap28: 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
neohitler:
I'm German and i have always wondered why blacks kill each other more than any other race until i visited some African nations,all i saw was countries with rich mineral resources but poor citizens. i totally lost any respect had for blacks.Imagine congo with all it resources can't sustain itself.Austria,Sweden,Finland and Denmark are all small nations with populations of 3 million to 5 million people and with limited natural resources compared to African nations,but guess what all these countries are better than all African nations and even give aid to them.What's wrong with blacks

congo or DRC has had to deal with over 200 years of european ra.pe and theft of its natural resources. ever heard of king leopold? he was a belgian king that stole the whole of what is now known as DRC and turned it into his private property that is why belgium is so rich today. how did he get away with it? all you europeans ganged up against africa during the berlin conference and divided up the continent amongst yourselves as if you were dividing up a cake. this was possible because you had superior fire power, that position remains the same to date.

without africa's cheap minerals western europe would be a third world hell hole just like eastern europe - ever wondered why romania, bulgaria, czech republic and all those other eastern european backwaters look like sh.it? its because they were not able to steal from africa as the western european countries did not include them in the carving up of africa.

Congo is currently being devastated by warring militias who are armed and funded by europe and america, it is in the interest of the european and american mining corporations for war to carry on in drc because it makes it easier for them to extract minerals much more cheaply when the region is unstable.

the story is the same all over africa, europe and america and particularly europe need access to cheap african mineral resources in order to stay rich.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Garrithe1st: 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
nursedebbie: I believe dis story becos I have been oportuned to treat a patient dt was mal handle by a lebanese contractor in abuja! His testies where swollen as a result from a hit from der lebanese oga And that was not d first case we handle a lot all injuries from der lebanese oga our was planning to get human right involve but non of the patients wanted a case! I don't know if any measure has been taking as I no longer work in that hospital

That's the problem....

They get what they deserve...

angry angry angry angry
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Garrithe1st: 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
cap28:

congo or DRC has had to deal with over 200 years of european ra.pe and theft of its natural resources. ever heard of king leopold? he was a belgian king that stole the whole of what is now known as DRC and turned it into his private property that is why belgium is so rich today. how did he get away with it? all you europeans ganged up against africa during the berlin conference and divided up the continent amongst yourselves as if you were dividing up a cake. this was possible because you had superior fire power, that position remains the same to date.

without africa's cheap minerals western europe would be a third world hell hole just like eastern europe - ever wondered why romania, bulgaria, czech republic and all those other eastern european backwaters look like sh.it? its because they were not able to steal from africa as the western european countries did not include them in the carving up of africa.

Congo is currently being devastated by warring militias who are armed and funded by europe and america, it is in the interest of the european and american mining corporations for war to carry on in drc because it makes it easier for them to extract minerals much more cheaply when the region is unstable.

the story is the same all over africa, europe and america and particularly europe need access to cheap african mineral resources in order to stay rich.

Always looking outside the window for who to blame for your woes.

Take a look in the Mirror Bro that's where you'll see the source of all the probl;ems you're yapping about.

angry angry angry
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by manny4life(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
Afro connect: The woman should arrange thugs to beat the fool to a coma...Nigerian government give too much regard to these dirty Lebanese from a war torn country...If they can't deal with these criminal arabs,we will start to take laws into our hands.

Exactly my point...

Arrange an angry mob, by the time they've beat him into coma, then the legal matters will begin. At least that will be a experience NEVER to forget.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Adeniyiadeyemo: 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
I pray the nigerian police won't get bribed over this because this case is rampant with these lebanese bosses..
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by neohitler(m): 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
cap28:

Did my country Germany also stole from your people?
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Seun(m): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
manny4life:

Exactly my point...

Arrange an angry mob, by the time they've beat him into coma, then the legal matters will begin. At least that will be a experience NEVER to forget.
If she does that then she will be guilty under the law. It's better to stick to the legal solution.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by LeSaint(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
speedyboi: 7 months old ke?

If anything, she would've gone into labour and give birth to the baby as it is matured enough.
I choose not to believe this Super story

I am sure that's how u were born - they kicked ur ma in the mid-section, and that caught u in the face, and then d bitch gave birth to u. Insensitive dumbo!

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by cap28: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
Smilenw:

Please answer me o...forget the woman, why did her hubby (im sure he'd have seen some signs in all these months) and siblings chose to remain silent. With all the maltreatment, she managed to get in her siblings in that very same hell hole. Im assuming they joined later as they are younger to her.

The husband is just like his wife - dumb.

No normal husband would hear this story and just keep quiet even if the wife was earning $1million .

This is our problem in nigeria - cowardice. Ive had a look at this ars.e wipes facebook page and the pic i saw was of a young man i was expecting an older guy, something needs to be done at least to show these people that we are not dumb animals that tolerate any kind of maltreatment.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by manny4life(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
This is the person who did this to her

[size=16pt]General Manager at Top Pan Printing Company NIG. LTD[/size]

So this thing doesn't wanna post his picture... I will continue to try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? / Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email / In Portugal, It's Now Illegal For Your Boss To Call Outside Work Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.