Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,375 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:24 PM

Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss (28047 Views)

How I Was Assaulted By My Lebanese Boss Yesterday Morning / Lara Odoffin, Nigerian, Loses Job Offer In UK Because Of Her Braids / FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Bimpe29: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
As a matter of justice, Noine should be charged for murder and assault.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by cap28: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
neohitler:
you are very funny.I am not even black not to talk of being Nigerian.idiot
You definitely sound like a nigerian.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Papilo87(m): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
bbpreye.:

nawa!

Fool!! You quoted the whole article just to post nawa!
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by cap28: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
Bimpe 29: As a matter of justice, Noine should be charged for murder and assault.

more likely to be aggravated assault, but the chances of a lebanese being convicted of assaulting a nigerian without money in nigeria are very very slim.

This guy probably has all the top police officers in lagos in his back pocket.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by moscobabs(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
Slimmos:
Bro correct ur sentence first b4 anybody will answer u on dis thread.....
thanks Mr Perfect....u can do that for me
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by neohitler(m): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
cap28:

But I'm not an Ape like you.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by blakky97(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
Abbeylincson: No one can do that to my wife.I will file a case immediately against the firm for murder of my baby and attempt murder of my wife.I will make sure the firm paid for what they did especially their manager.Anger can cause anything.

Baba no be only the money he go pay oh! After he don pay I go still treat hin matter with rugged street kings. Na weeensh? For my own caban again?
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by dmitroika(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
Abbeylincson: No one can do that to my wife.I will file a case immediately against the firm for murder of my baby and attempt murder of my wife.I will make sure the firm paid for what they did especially their manager.Anger can cause anything.

You will only sue him? How could you hate your wife this much? He will bear the same fate as the foetus!
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by amazing2013: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
He IS Nigerian undecided
cap28:

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by juman(m): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
One nigeria problem.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by GreenbrandEx: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
godwinony: say wah! Its not the first time i've heard of ill treatment from foreign bosses operating in Nigeria..
They maltreat their workers that earn peanuts and the workers keep mute because of the fear of losing their so called jobs..if she hadn't lost the baby, we wouldn't have heard of this matter at all..its sad but such is happening on daily basis.
This is ridiculous from a foreigner to a Nigerian in her own country,the last time it happened was 8yrs ago in Akwa Anambra state i didnt know such thing still exist,the husband of the woman should sue the man for murder>>>>>>>>please read and comment on this News articles......Fast and Furious7,after Paul Walkers Death http://www.greenbrandexclusive.com/2013/12/fast-and-furious-7-after-paul-walkers.html#.UrnXN7QkzQU

Mariah Carey is in trouble http://www.greenbrandexclusive.com/2013/12/mariah-carey-is-in-trouble.html#.UrnXOLQkzQU
The top5 reasons why Frank Ribery should win the ballon d"Or award http://www.greenbrandexclusive.com/2013/12/check-out-top5-reasons-why-frank-ribery.html#.UrnXV7QkzQU
P.Diddy Parties with his daughters http://www.greenbrandexclusive.com/2013/12/diddy-parties-with-his-daughters.html#.UrnXSrQkzQU
Thanks to all Nairalanders Godbless you all
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by BlueMagic2(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
A country where the Government has no regards & respect for its citizens. What do you expect. I am my own government. Where is my GLOCK 45 at?
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by badesco(m): 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Those Lebanese guys live like king in Nigeria, they do a lot of things and get away with it.
from the comment of the Police PRO it meant the case had already been lost, so we should not expect justice at all.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by andyanders: 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
The lady should have made report to the authorities when the man first slapped her. A married woman and later got to the point the man kicked her and she never reported, Most of these ladies sleep with these white eddiots in bid to get work and other incentives from these men and after satisfying themselves se-ually, the abuse starts and these ladies cannot be bold enough to confront the these men. Too bad for her. Why stay till after five days before reporting the case?
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
I think this is a fabrication... my guess is she was sacked and is trying to slander the company and her ex boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by hussainahlami(f): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
bbpreye.:

nawa!
U tagged d whole story just 4 dat?
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by hussainahlami(f): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
bbpreye.:

nawa!
U tagged d whole story just 4 dat?
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by cap28: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
This is how Lebanese people treat Africans in their own country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko2vjU97Dtk

they treat us worse than dogs in their own country and avoid us as if we have leprosy, but when they come to Nigeria, we roll out the red carpet for them and treat them like kings. SMDH!!!
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Phonon: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
*When you hear the kick.........* *Wande Coal* grin
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by cap28: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Arosa(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Garri the 1st:
Silly Cretin why where you crying for lawyers like a day-old baby??

Dumbf00l!!!

angry angry

You are not making any sense, you must be some psychotic ape, look for someone else to throw your nasty poo on. I will ignore you henceforth.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by cap28: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
the ba.stard has taken down his facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/kaveh.noine
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 25, 2013
neohitler:
But I'm not an Ape like you.
And what is a pig like you doing here in an Ape kingdom?

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by frainc(m): 5:28am On Dec 25, 2013
bbpreye.:

nawa!
you are a MUNTULA for quoting everything
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Deglo514(f): 6:02am On Dec 25, 2013
speedyboi: 7 months old ke?

If anything, she would've gone into labour and give birth to the baby as it is matured enough.
I choose not to believe this Super story
did'nt hear dat d baby lost his/her face and died. Which kind labour 4 dead baby.
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Trunquejnr(m): 6:16am On Dec 25, 2013
Ar we Slaves in our dear country...?
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by AMADU77: 6:43am On Dec 25, 2013
@ poster, its like u have a big hateress n racisim against Lebanese, ofently its coming from jealous of their success n somtimes religious or politicals, lebanese r suffering lot of such hateress not last the wave of hatress that hit the lebanese after Dana Air crash that accused them of killing hundreds of Nigerians, n we know its not a Lebanese airline

again, another accusation to TOPPAN and so called the Boss Kaveh Noine !!! and yrt people saying "Lebanese"
i dont blame you my friend of accusing the Lebanese for every mistake did by any White man or indian or chinese, bcs for u they are all Lebanese !!! its the same happening against the black people in europe and america and Asia, any black man who do fraud or scam will be called Nigerian, dosnt matter hes ghanian or south african, some silly people just say Nigerian !! !!

if u r just a man spreading bad news abt Lebanese its ok, who cares !!, but if u r truth seeker go n do ur researsh about TOPPAN ltd, Lagos and the so called Boss Kaveh Noine ,
kicking a woman n making her loosing pregnancy isnt small isuue,

i hope when u find the true nationality of that man u still have the courage of posting his real natonality, whatever... who gives a $hit about ur evaluation my friend
let the law punish this man but let me tell u, if hes a Leabnese u will read it in all newspapaer bcs they r a target now, if hes not lebanese or if hes english or italian or isarel or american or anything else u will not read anything n that woman will be shut-up

merry xmas to all those who beleive in the true spirit of it, may the light the new born baby find his way to our dark hearts n dark mind and enlighing it , so we will be the true picture of God on earth
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by AMADU77: 6:49am On Dec 25, 2013
if the picture is truth , any human with any brain tell me if this man is a Lebanese or not !!!

Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by Ogo1982: 7:01am On Dec 25, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

Not Lebenese

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by anonimi: 7:05am On Dec 25, 2013

Right attitude to be emulated.
Kudos!
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by AMADU77: 7:08am On Dec 25, 2013
Ogo1982: shocked shocked shocked

Not Lebenese

shocked shocked shocked

yea but who cares about the truth , let's just keep the $hit rolling n keep attacking the Lebanese

its amamzing how people rapidely beleive the bad news n adopte it n spread it, wait ....... ive heard Mandela didnt die naturally !!! let me gues who's behind it ...... yep another LABANESE
Re: Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss by okeke2: 7:10am On Dec 25, 2013
Its not as easy as it sounds sir, you'll be surprised that the guy will walk free
naa 9ja we dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email / Zenith Bank lays off its workforce Again / In Portugal, It's Now Illegal For Your Boss To Call Outside Work Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.