Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Internal Recruitment In NNPC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Internal Recruitment In NNPC (16964 Views)

Gt Bank South West Internal Recruitment / Questions To Expect In NNPC Recruitment Test / Is Civil Defence, Prisons And Immigration Doing Internal Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internal Recruitment In NNPC by gabito4luv(m): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2013
please house is it possible to get a job in NNPC without advertising the said position?
someone is asking my friend to pay a certain amount of money for a position there
and they already compilling the list of persons to be taken. please help us out as
the offer is tempting.
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by ObiOkpor(m): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2013
scam.Be wise!
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by realbomax: 11:04am On Dec 24, 2013
gabito4luv: please house is it possible to get a job in NNPC without advertising the said position?
someone is asking my friend to pay a certain amount of money for a position there
and they already compilling the list of persons to be taken. please help us out as
the offer is tempting.
it is nt impossible in dis country but i wanna advise u engage ur common sense in dealing wit anybody there. little things go for free in naija again but it will be better u dont strike any deal wit 3rd party in dis case. If na person wey dey work there u truly sabi and he promises dt kind thing,i fit do am too if i see such offer but i have to get payment evidence and other things in hand while paying such a staff at least to be secured a little.

1 Like

Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by sassyangel1(f): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2013
Take my Nike sneakers n runnnn 4 ya life. Except u gat cash 2 sow as seed in2 dos scammer's ministry. Don't say u'v not been warned.
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by gabito4luv(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2013
Tanx guys I hav tried advising the person bt he feels I dont desire his progress. once again I thank u all
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by dustydee: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
Nobody will ask you for money to be employed in NNPC. And why would anyone pay to get a job? undecided
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by chike4: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
I don't usually coment here on nairaland,this į̸̸̨Ƨ̷ enough reason for me to comment,bros, NNPC organisation į̸̸̨Ƨ̷ α̲̅ high standard organisation which all its forms of recuitment goes through the federal character commission and į̸̸̨Ƨ̷ been guided accordingly, except on cases of highly negotiated impunity where honourable members ask for some persons of their interest be taken through the backdoor..I was decieved in 2011 by one mr FIDELIS about α̲̅ secret recuitment going on in the nnpc towers in abuja,I foolishly paid 30k to the idiot and jus after the payment process, he vanished into thin air,thanK God today I already have α̲̅ good job,and as I speak today,I have laid α̲̅ curse on him,not until he finds me to forgive him, he will remain poor man,,am simply advicing ƔƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡U̶̲̥̅̊ do not spend ur money on theifs,There į̸̸̨Ƨ̷ an appointed time in α̲̅ mans life,when its ur tym, everytin will work in ur favour,pls be guided!

17 Likes

Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by onuawuchi: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
chike*:
I don't usually coment here on nairaland,this į̸̸̨Ƨ̷ enough reason for me to comment,bros, NNPC organisation į̸̸̨Ƨ̷ α̲̅ high standard organisation which all its forms of recuitment goes through the federal character commission and į̸̸̨Ƨ̷ been guided accordingly, except on cases of highly negotiated impunity where honourable members ask for some persons of their interest be taken through the backdoor..I was decieved in 2011 by one mr FIDELIS about α̲̅ secret recuitment going on in the nnpc towers in abuja,I foolishly paid 30k to the idiot and jus after the payment process, he vanished into thin air,thanK God today I already have α̲̅ good job,and as I speak today,I have laid α̲̅ curse on him,not until he finds me to forgive him, he will remain poor man,,am simply advicing ƔƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡U̶̲̥̅̊ do not spend ur money on theifs,There į̸̸̨Ƨ̷ an appointed time in α̲̅ mans life,when its ur tym, everytin will work in ur favour,pls be guided!
is the 30K not a bribery attempt, assuming it was for real? If so how effective do you think your curse will be?

8 Likes

Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by Eyop: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
dustydee: Npbody will ask you for money to be employed in NNPC. And why would anyone pay to get a job? undecided

Some of the ministries you pay money to get a job but the money you pay is egunje levels and not official but the individual needs to be very sure that he or she is dealing with the right person and not a scammer. Corruption in many sectors.
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by alotofgrace(m): 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
grin
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by AJdDon: 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
@ww.scammers datsall
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by Edeze(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
dustydee: Npbody will ask you for money to be employed in NNPC. And why would anyone pay to get a job? undecided
.... guy it's like u re not from dx part of d world(naija)....U BE LEBANESE MAN
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by eminex(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
Is ur friend a fresh graduate who jus completed his NYSC? Likely he should expect such scams...
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by realbomax: 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
[quote author=dustydee]Npbody will ask you for money to be employed in NNPC. And why would anyone pay to get a job? undecided[/quote

uve asked a good question here but dis is d country where u will see someone earning as much as 600k esp in govt MDA's but still be demanding 5k bribe b4 he can allow some1 to do ordinary I.T in dt same place where dey wont pay him more dan dt same 5k in a month. Even he can go to d length of telling dt person to sign undertaken dt he wont be entitled to dt 5k when d mth ends. This was part of my experience during nysc year. civil servants in naija are more corrupt dan d politicians we usually focus but few pple know dis.

1 Like

Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by dustydee: 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
Edeze: .... guy it's like u re not from dx part of d world(naija)....U BE LEBANESE MAN
Why? The problem is that we limit ourselves too much. If you pay for a job then you have no moral right to complain against corruption in Nigeria. There are bribe takers simply because there are bribe givers. By the way I got a job with them (which I reluctantly took) without "knowing" anyone. Same with most of my colleagues.
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by gabito4luv(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
another tin nw is dey re sayin d trainin ll b in Italy 2mnths frm nw. I am now wonderin y Italy of all places.
Does anyone here knw whr nnpc trains her staff?
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by Eyop: 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
gabito4luv: another tin nw is dey re sayin d trainin ll b in Italy 2mnths frm nw. I am now wonderin y Italy of all places.

Your friend has not started work and they are promising him training in Italo shocked,abeg tell him to put his gear in reverse and take off immediately oh. Scam !!!
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by Syenite(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
dustydee:
Why? The problem is that we limit ourselves too much. If you pay for a job then you have no moral right to complain against corruption in Nigeria. There are bribe takers simply because there are bribe givers. By the way I got a job with them (which I reluctantly took) without "knowing" anyone. Same with most of my colleagues.
I guessed from ur 1st response that u are one of us. Dnt mind them they think NNPC is a place where any Dick and Harry can jump into and get employed.
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by taharqa: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
onuawuchi: is the 30K not a bribery attempt, assuming it was for real? If so how effective do you think your curse will be?
lol grin grin.....
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by iykenex(m): 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
NNPC sent me text to resubmit my credentials last month, which i did, there could be internal recruitment truly.
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by rodeo0070(m): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
iykenex: NNPC sent me text to resubmit my credentials last month, which i did, there could be internal recruitment truly.
That one is legit. I received the message. Its a follow up to the initial recruitment.
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by InvertedHammer: 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
/

I wonder the manner of people that are growing up in Nigeria these days.

What happened to having balls?

Don't pay anybody. Get up on Tuesday or Wednesday. Dress nice in a fitting suit, walk straight to whoever is

in-charge of recruitment in the office (no appointment necessary or you will never see him/her).

When you get to the office and fill the visitors' form, on reason for visit put down "private"

Walk into the office with your CV (1st class or 2nd class upper preferably) and present your case. Straight to the point. Most often than not,

they will be impressed with your "liver"/guts/confidence.

Let him lead you, if he wants. Otherwise,go home with your head high for at least you tried.

There is no harm in trial. It takes only one day to know someone.

I have got more things done this way than the normal route.

Not bragging...but my admission to ABU was handled by the JAMB registrar himself.

I have never been unemployed in my adult life. Grow some balls and let the rest come to you.

So bros, go to NNPC. Goodluck!

\

7 Likes

Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by kennytidistar(m): 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
gabito4luv: another tin nw is dey re sayin d trainin ll b in Italy 2mnths frm nw. I am now wonderin y Italy of all places.

NNPC TRAIN THEIR STAFF LOCALLY WITHIN THEIR SBU AND CSU EXCEPT YOU HAVE BEEN INDUCTED, AFTER YOUR INDUCTION YOU CAN START FIGHTING FOR OVERSEAS COURSE. BUT IF NNPC INTEND TO RECRUITING FOR FOREIGN BRANCH LIKE IN QATAR, DAKAR, OR ENGLAND. THEN YOU CAN BE FORWARDED TO SUCH COUNTRY FOR TRAINING BEFORE INDUCTION.
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
InvertedHammer: /

Don't pay anybody. Get up on Tuesday or Wednesday. Dress nice in a fitting suit, walk straight to whoever is

in-charge of recruitment in the office (no appointment necessary or you will never see him/her).

When you get to the office and fill the visitors' form, on reason for visit put down "private"

Walk into the office with your CV (1st class or 2nd class upper preferably) and present your case. Straight to the point. Most often than not,

Let him lead you, if he wants. Otherwise,go home with your head high for at least you tried.

Not bragging...but my admission to ABU was handled by the JAMB registrar himself.

I have never been unemployed in my adult life. Grow some balls and let the rest come to you.

\

EEHHH??

3 Likes

Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by xandy84: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
Bro, you are a learner! so you now compare common ABU admission to NNPC? Have you been to NNPC headquarter in Abuja? If yes then you will know that your option is out of it man. If No then you cant even get to the main gate without cogent reason and private or official will not work out because the person you want to see must have notify the security of you coming or else, you are on a long thing man.

InvertedHammer: /

\
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by InvertedHammer: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
xandy84: Bro, you are a learner! so you now compare common ABU admission to NNPC? Have you been to NNPC headquarter in Abuja? If yes then you will know that your option is out of it man. If No then you cant even get to the main gate without cogent reason and private or official will not work out because the person you want to see must have notify the security of you coming or else, you are on a long thing man.

/
What I gave is an example to the level most NLs will understand.

Did you read the part that said " I have got more things done this way than the normal route".

My point: Go to the main source...the highest level and leave the rest to God. If it doesn't work for NNPC, it may work for something else.

I want the OP to have the guts to approach the highest officer he possibly could in any endeavour in Nigeria.

Unless you are telling me that NNPC is the only corporation in Nigeria.

The middle men are there to create opportunities for themselves. Thus cases like "visa scams" and "employment scams" still exist.

Try it

\
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by Eyop: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
InvertedHammer:
/
What I gave is an example to the level most NLs will understand.

Did you read the part that said " I have got more things done this way than the normal route".

My point: Go to the main source...the highest level and leave the rest to God. If it doesn't work for NNPC, it may work for something else.

I want the OP to have the guts to approach the highest officer he possibly could in any endeavour in Nigeria.

Unless you are telling me that NNPC is the only corporation in Nigeria.

The middle men are there to create opportunities for themselves. Thus cases like "visa scams" and "employment scams" still exist.

Try it

\

Yes most times approaching the highest officer or managers happens to be the best but you know some people would want to settle for less or may be due to inferiority complex of the individual or they aren't bold enough even though this suggestion isn't applicable to all sectors because atimes the junior level staff can put you through a lot of things but by going to the top level management to discuss any dealings which ought to have been discussed with the junior level staff,you will just complicate things for yourself.
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by wendyibeh: 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
A well established Health Consultancy Firm Is recruiting at @ Abuja Office for the post of Supervisors,Legal Advisers, Managers, Front Desk Officer, Accountants, Marketers, Stewards, Gardeners, Drivers, Cooks etc. Send a job request to 08063785474 or email cbehive@yahoo.com. deadline is 31st December, 2013. Make 2014 count with a fresh start.
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by tundeism: 12:16am On Dec 26, 2013
iykenex: NNPC sent me text to resubmit my credentials last month, which i did, there could be internal recruitment truly.
..I was sent the same message...have u heard anytin?
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by alotofgrace(m): 12:54am On Dec 26, 2013
tundeism: ..I was sent the same message...have u heard anytin?

me 2 kwanu
Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by emmysam2: 3:54am On Dec 26, 2013
gabito4luv: please house is it possible to get a job in NNPC without advertising the said position?
the offer is tempting.

You mean your friend did not apply or undergo any recruitment process in NNPC and expects to secure a Big job as that of NNPC just by paying a token? Please who is a bigger fraudster... The man that is asking for money OR your friend? I always say that only the gullible and the greedy are the victims of scams.
For the benefit of doubt, there are Standard procedures for employment in govt establishments. NNPC is one of the juicest govt establishment and recruitment therein are taken seriously. Freshers (Entry level) requirement is strictly First Class or Second Class Upper at the least. Second Class lower is only accepted if a candidate has a Masters OR not less than 10yrs working experience. Here, quota system also thrives. A candidate may meet the neccessary requirements, undergo the recruitment processes and still not get NNPC job - (based on quota). This is not to say that monies dont change hands in the NNPC recruitment processes. My take is that when such arises, the person asking for money to help (usually a top level officer) would have assessed and seen that the candidate has met the required qualification, undergone neccessary processes and stand a good chance of securing the job even without internal help. (in which case, the candidate may have likely secured the job even without paying). what he may have done is to influence and ensure that the candidate scales through in case where the quota system becomes competitive.
I am almost certain that your friend in question does not have a First Class or Second Class Upper. He is likely not to have up to 10years working experience either. Worse still, he may not have applied for the NNPC job. Yet he believes he can secure NNPC job by paying someone? Anyway,there is no Harm in fantasizing... tell him to Dream on !
Lastly, anyone paying money to secure a job that he/she did not apply for OR is not qualified for is a big time fraudster, and deserves whatever un-palatable outcome he/she gets.

3 Likes

Re: Internal Recruitment In NNPC by lolade123: 4:07am On Dec 26, 2013
Morning guys, what sort of graduates get employed in NNPC, is it d petroleum enginering, geology, mech, economics only.Pls kindly reply n enlighten me on d choce of course. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Important Things You Need To Know Before Accepting A Job Offer In Nigeria / N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon / NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.