Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

How Can I Settle With My Wife In Israel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Settle With My Wife In Israel (1753 Views)

Jelili Atiku Dresses As A Masquerade In Israel To A Dinner As People Stare -Pics / Best Country To Settle With Family? / Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Settle With My Wife In Israel by sparrowlly: 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
I am a Nigerian married to a resident of the State of Israel, we are married for 3 years now and she comes back to Nigeria once in a while.But now we want to settle together in Israel.We have a marriage certificate obtained here in a Nigerian court.
Please i need advice on how to go about getting my papers to Israel.
Thanks as i await your kind replies
Re: How Can I Settle With My Wife In Israel by ifegy: 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
The best bet is for you (or herself) to check the relevant Isreali government websites. The embassy in Nigeria might also have information. Try google.
Re: How Can I Settle With My Wife In Israel by sparrowlly: 7:59am On Dec 26, 2013
ifegy: The best bet is for you (or herself) to check the relevant Isreali government websites. The embassy in Nigeria might also have information. Try google.
Thanks Ifegy,i contacted the embassy here in Nigeria and was told i have to authenticate my marriage certificate and other documents.But my fear right now is how long this whole process will take.
I asked a friend and was told that it could take up to 3 to 4 years before i could be grantted a stay due to the fact am african and a nigerian for that matter.
How true is this claim.
Re: How Can I Settle With My Wife In Israel by Lexusgs430: 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
My question is, you stated that your wife comes to Nigeria once in while, leading to my concern, does she want you to come and settle down with her in Israel ?
Re: How Can I Settle With My Wife In Israel by worry359(m): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2013
sparrowlly: I am a Nigerian married to a resident of the State of Israel,
You should clarify please.
Is she a Nigerian just living in Israel?
or is she a FULL citizen?
So what nationality is she?
What right does she have to stay in Israel? (Visitor, or tourist, or Citizen with papers?
Then we may be able to advise.
Re: How Can I Settle With My Wife In Israel by sparrowlly: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
worry 359:
You should clarify please.
Is she a Nigerian just living in Israel?
or is she a FULL citizen?
So what nationality is she?
What right does she have to stay in Israel? (Visitor, or tourist, or Citizen with papers?
Then we may be able to advise.
Citizen with papers, not a Nigerian, a Canadian, Studied in Israel,Spent all her life there.
Thanks
Re: How Can I Settle With My Wife In Israel by worry359(m): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
Then she is probably ok to get papers.
I would suggest that SHE asks in Israel the procedure and paperwork.
Then you have FACTS not peoples oppinion.

A/4 visa (Spouse Visa) - for the spouses and children of recipients of A/2 or A/3 visas
This visa is granted to the spouses and minor children of recipients of A/2 or A/3 visas.

The visa will be issued under the following conditions:
The applicant is the spouse and/or minor child of a person who received an A/2 or A/3 visa
An application for an A/4 visa has been filled out and signed, and attached to the visa application of the person they are accompanying (click here to download the Application for a Visa to Enter Israel)
Payment of the fee (click here to open the table of fees)
Two passport pictures
http://mfa.gov.il/MFA/ConsularServices/Pages/Visas.aspx

(1) (Reply)

Longest Traffic Jam Ever / US -immigrant Visa / Please Is There any Nigerian Living In Barbados

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.