Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

D’banj Unveiled As Globacom Ambassador Again - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / D’banj Unveiled As Globacom Ambassador Again (812 Views)

Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador / Home » Entertainment » Hip-hop Star, Vector Tha Viper Unveiled As Vitafoam Ambas / Victor Moses Shows Off His Son, As He Is Unveiled As New Glo Ambassaddor (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Unveiled As Globacom Ambassador Again by realugee: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
GOOD Music artiste, D’banj, has been re-appointed a Globacom ambassador. The pop star was unveiled at the Adenuga Towers on Monday at a press briefing. As usual, the endorsement fee wasn’t revealed, but those close to D’banj say the deal is worth millions of naira.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-41J_0OAgYXs/UrifKzese4I/AAAAAAACVi4/80MmZ-aFiO8/s1600/2.png[/img]

The deal also comes with a soon to be released Glo line and a Nokia Asha phone autographed by D’banj with 50 of D’banj’s hit songs pre-loaded in the phone that will hit the market soon. D’banj who was with billionaire Globacom chairman, Mike Adenuga, during the unveiling, was a Glo ambassador between 2008 and 2009. What a glorious year for Bangalee! -

Source: ( .com.ng)
Re: D’banj Unveiled As Globacom Ambassador Again by Drniyi4u(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: D’banj Unveiled As Globacom Ambassador Again by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
I stand and be counted cuz my signature says it all
Re: D’banj Unveiled As Globacom Ambassador Again by babawalexy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
congrats

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To The Headies. By HILARIOUS!!! Angry Nigerian Music Fan (MUST READ) / Pocket USB TV Stick For Watching TV Programs On Laptops And Computers For Sale / "I Have Not Been Able To Find A Husband Because Of My Late Father" –yeni Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.